剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
她可爱吗
Is she cute?
你还是待在你姑特蕾莎的办公室吧
You know, maybe you should wait in your aunt Teresa's office.
你
Hey--
加利福尼亚 费尔蒙特
艾琳顿旅馆
苏巴先生 关于被捕你有什么要说的吗
Mr Zubov, what can you tell us about your arrest?
我被扣上不实罪名
I stand charged with a crime I did not commit.
格林警长坚持我喝醉了
Chief Green insisted I was drunk.
我没有 但她不听我解释
I was not, but she would not listen to reason.
你被捕后有联♥系♥过格林警长吗
Did you have any contact with Chief Green after your arrest?
你确定不要喝点什么吗
Are you sure I cannot get you something to drink?
天太热了
It's very hot.
不用了谢谢 苏巴先生
No, thank you, Mr. Zubov.
回答问题就行
Just answer the question, please.
不 没有联♥系♥过格林警长
No. No contact with Chief Green.
昨晚你在哪里
And where were you last night?
昨晚我吃了吃饭
Last night I had something to eat,
喝了点东西
I had a drink.
喝得多了点 但我没开车
I had a little more to drink, but, uh, heh, no driving.
苏巴先生
Mr. Zubov?
你准备好去按♥摩♥了吗
Are you ready for your massage?
新来的女孩 你好
A new girl. Hello.
我有要事 可以走了吗
Duty calls. Am I done?
苏巴先生会再和你约时间
Mr. Zubov's gonna have to reschedule.
当然
Of course.
现在一切都很明了了
Now it's all very clear.
你习惯性勾引别人 不是吗
You're quite the, uh, sex fiend, aren't you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你下意识试图引诱里斯本探员
Well, you automatically tried to seduce agent Lisbon here,
但按♥摩♥师才真正让你沸腾起来
but it was the masseuse that really got your blood pumping.
就像猫头鹰看见了老鼠
You're like an owl watching a mouse.
不 我没有
No. I'm not.
格林警长认为你有罪
Chief Green thought you'd committed a crime,
并不是因为酒后驾车 我在想那会是什么
But it wasn't drunk driving, was it? What was it, I wonder?
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
不 你知道荒谬的是什么吗
No. You know what's ridiculous?
是这个 这条领带
Is this. This, uh, ascot--
-还给我 真可笑 -不还
- Give me this back. That's ridiculous. - No.
你能告诉我们
You mind sharing with us
你脖子上的伤痕是怎么回事吗
how you got those scratches on your neck?
我在徒步旅行 然后砰 我摔了一跤
I was hiking and boom--I fell.
徒步
Hiking.
真的吗
Really?
是的 徒步
Yes, hiking.
这问题就讨论到这儿吧
I refuse to discuss this further.
我们现在只需找到他侵犯过的女人
Now all we have to do is find the woman he assaulted.
她不愿意进行公开指控
Well, she's reluctant to make a public accusation.
所以警长才说苏巴是酒后驾车
That's why, uh, chief hung the D.U.I. on Zubov.
为了争取时间来说服受害人指证
To buy time to convince the victim to testify.
合情合理
It fits.
但是找不到受害者本人 我们就是徒劳
But without an actual victim, we don't have anything.
我甚至都无法申请他房♥间的搜查令
I can't even get a search warrant for his room.
苏巴是个机会主义者
Zubov's an opportunist.
问题是 他哪里来的机会
The question is, where did he have opportunity?
加调局
CBI.
查德·卡麦克 我是这里的业务经理
Chad Carmichael, operations manager here.
有什么能为你们效劳的
What I can I do for you?
我们在调查一起罪案
We're investigating a crime
涉及到你的一位客人
that relates to one of your guests,
迪米特·苏巴
Dmitri Zubov.
他做了什么
Oh. What did he do?
无可奉告 但是我们需要
We're not at liberty to say, but what we're gonna need is
所有去过苏巴先生房♥间的员工名单
a list of all of your staff that have been in Mr. Zubov's room
以及他门外走廊的
and security camera footage
监控录像
from the hallway outside his door.
这可不好办 苏巴先生是一名贵客
Uh, that's problematic. Mr. Zubov is a valued guest.
这里好冷
It's cold in here.
这是你的私人空调吗
Is--is that your, uh, own personal air conditioner?
是的
Uh, yes.
不错 这么豪华的地方都没有中♥央♥空调吗
Fancy. A place like this doesn't have central air?
我就喜欢冷
I guess I just like it cold.
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?
爸爸 这是我的父亲菲利普·卡麦克
Dad. This is my father, Philip Carmichael.
这处疗养胜地是他的
He owns the resort.
你们是政♥府♥官员吗
Government people, are you?
他们是加调局的
These people are with CBI.
他们需要一位客人的信息
They need information about a guest.
你居然不给我打电♥话♥
And you didn't call me?
这是我的工作 我正在处理
It is my job. I'm handling it.
我们随时乐意协助执法
We're happy to assist law enforcement at any time.
但我们需要搜查令
We just need a search warrant.
我不能告诉你细节 但是苏巴先生可能与
I can't give you the details, but Mr. Zubov may be involved
谋杀格林警长有关 这非常重要
in the murder of chief Green. This is extremely important.
天啊 真的吗
Oh, my god. Really?
我对此表示深切同情
And I sympathize,
但是我们得尊重客人的隐私权
but we have to respect the privacy of our guests.
儿子 送他们出去 下次记得打电♥话♥
Son, show them out, and next time, call.
那个老暴君总是这样和你说话吗
Does the old tyrant always talk to you like that?
那你们觉得可能是苏巴谋杀了格林警长吗
So you're thinking maybe Zubov killed chief Green?
有可能是
Yes, possibly.
我去找监控录像 在这里等我
I'll get the video for you. Wait here.
谢谢你 查德
Thank you, Chad.
有个那样的父亲 相当不易 谢谢你
Not easy with a father like that, but thank you.
感激不尽
Appreciate it.
-你还在费尔蒙特吗 -是的
- You still in Fairmont? - Yeah.
去榆树街787号♥ 奥布里恩现在在那里
Go to 787 Elm Street. O'brien's there right now.
你怎么搞到地址的
How'd you get the address?
他前妻最近都接到镇上手♥机♥打来的电♥话♥
His ex has been getting calls from a cell in town.
我们对手♥机♥进行定位 找到了地址
We accessed that cell's gps and pulled the location.
了解
Got it.
奥布里恩
O'brien!
奥布里恩 加调局 不许动
O'brien! CBI! Don't move!
举起手来
Hands up!
你还好吗
You okay?!
他们说要么是背部肌肉扭伤
They say it's either a sprained muscle in your back
要么是椎间盘破裂
or a ruptured disc.
到了医院就能告诉你确切结果
They'll be able to tell you at the hospital.
我没事
I'm fine.
去医院
Go to the hospital!
好吧
Yeah, okay.
什么事
What's up?
我在查看监控录像
I've been going through the security footage,
我可能找到了苏巴侵犯的女人
and I may have found the woman Zubov assaulted.
是个女佣 她在哭 而且她的制♥服♥被扯破了
It's a maid. She's crying, and her uniform is torn.
值班表上有她的名字
Work schedule says her name
是苏菲亚·莎维丝
is Sofia Chavez.
好吧 找她问话
All right. Bring her in.
你的人情况如何
How's your guy?
他伤得很重
He's hurt pretty bad.
是啊 看上去很糟糕
Yeah, looked pretty rough.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't have been here.
告诉过你我在追奥布里恩
I told you I was going after O'brien.
追踪目标发生意外 是常事
I mean, stuff happens when you're chasing guys.
我也有可能被撞翻在地
It could have been me that got knocked down.
今早你女儿差点中枪
Your daughter almost got shot this morning,
现在我又有一名手下要去医院
and I've got a guy going to the hospital
这都是因为你不知道自己在做什么
because you don't know what you're doing.
见鬼 我当然知道
Oh, like hell I don't.
你知道我是怎么找到奥布里恩的吗
You know how I got O'brien?
他是I型糖尿病患者 我贿赂药剂师
He's a type 1 diabetic, and I paid the pharmacist
来告诉我 他什么时候来买♥♥胰岛素
to tell me when he was coming in to buy insulin.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表