剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
His fiancee filed a missing persons report that afternoon.
旧金山警局有什么发现
S.F.P.D. Find anything?
没有 没能和家人取得联♥系♥ 他们不在国内
No. No contact with the family. They're out of state.
没有旅行计划
No travel plans,
没有敌人 没有财政问题
No enemies, no money troubles.
他是做什么的
What'd he do for a living?
他以前是军人 两次去伊♥拉♥克♥参战
He's former military. Two tours in Iraq.
过去五年里 他在R.F.维克多金融公♥司♥工作
The past five years, he's been woing as a broker
是一名经纪人
in a financial company, R.F. Victor.
范佩尔 把旧金山警局的所有资料
Van Pelt, bring in all the S.F.P.D. files
和一切物证带来
and any physical evidence.
周 瑞斯比 我要你们整理出
Cho, Rigsby, I want you to put together
时间线 列出死者消失前
a time line and a list of all the contacts
所有和他联♥系♥过的人
the victim had before he disappeared.
我们得盘问每一个人
We need to interview everybody.
我和简去和他的同事聊聊
Jane and I will go talk to the people he worked with.
简
Jane.
有什么线索可以提供吗
Anything to offer?
没有什么好分♥析♥的 不是吗
Uh, well, there's not a lot to go off, is there?
你的意思是...
Your point being...
我没什么好讲的
No point.
我们能走了吗
Shall we go?
走吧
Let's go.
你觉得简是不是不在状态
Jane seem off to you?
他一向这样
Always.
R.F.维克多办公室
萨克拉门托 加州
丹尼斯·维克多
Oh. Dennis Victor.
你们是...加调局的吧
Uh, you're from, uh, CBI?
你好 我是里斯本警探
Hi. I'm Agent Lisbon,
这位是派翠克·简
and this is Patrick Jane.
你们能百分百确信发现的尸体是安东尼奥吗
You're absolutely positive that you found Antonio's body?
是的 先生 我们已经证实了这一点
Yes, sir. It was confirmed.
我们都知道这一天会来的
Well, we all knew this day could come.
但是还是很震惊
Still, a shock.
他跟我的侄女订婚了
He was engaged to my niece.
所以我个人非常遗憾 请这边走
I feel it very personally. This way.
你们在这里具体是做什么的 维克多先生
What exactly do you do here, Mr. Victor?
我们是金融衍生品经纪
We're a financial derivatives broker.
我们提供交易所买♥♥卖♥♥的衍生品
We offer exchange-traded derivatives,
期权 期货
options, futures,
还有一些场外交易品种
and a few over-the-counter products.
所以基本上 你们只是些小毛贼
So basically, you're just thieves
或者说是衬衫上的领带和背带裤上的背带
and, uh, ties and suspenders.
大家对我们流行观点是这样
That would be the popular view.
不完全准确
Not entirely accurate.
从这边上去
Up this way.
这位是里斯本警探
Agent Lisbon,
这位是简先生
Mr. Jane,
这位是伊恩·布莱特尔
Ian Breitler.
是他把安东尼奥招募进来的
He recruited Antonio to the firm
安东尼奥在公♥司♥第一年是他指导的
and he mentored him during his first year.
很高兴见到你
It's great to meet you.
这位是本·马♥克♥思♥
And this is Ben Marx.
安东尼奥在他管理的部门任职
He runs the division Antonio was in.
他是安东尼奥的上司
He was his supervisor.
欢迎
Welcome.
坐 请坐
Sit. Please, sit.
简先生
Mr. Jane.
我站着就好 谢谢
Oh, I'm fine. Thank you.
安东尼奥·卡斯特罗在这里都做些什么
What did Antonio Castro do for you here?
他是个经纪人 处理客户账户
He--he was a broker. Handled customer accounts.
他跟大家相处得怎么样
How'd he get along with people?
他人见人爱
Oh, he was universally loved,
是公♥司♥的领袖
a leader in the company.
毋庸置疑
Absolutely.
你不同意这一点吗
You don't agree?
谁会人见人爱
Well, who's universally loved?
他只是很受欢迎
He was popular.
你知道他家人的事吗
Do you know anything about his family?
他母亲在弗拉格斯塔夫的养老院
His mother's in a nursing home in Flagstaff.
老年痴呆症
Alzheimer's.
他的妹妹改信了伊♥斯♥兰♥教
And his sister converted to Islam
搬去了印度尼西亚
and moved to indonesia.
他们没有联♥系♥
They weren't in touch.
他工作中有遇到什么问题吗
And did he have any problems at work?
据我所知没有
Not that I was aware of.
没有 他的绩效评价堪称模范
No. All of his performance reviews were exemplary.
对吗 本
Isn't that right, Ben?
如果有任何问题
If there were any issues,
我第一时间就会知道
I wasn't aware of them at the time.
很有趣
Mm. Interesting.
抱歉
Excuse me?
他说的是实话 而你们两个没有
Well, he's telling the truth, but you two aren't.
卡斯特罗有什么问题 你们在隐瞒什么
Something going on with Castro, what was the big secret?
没有 我向你保证
There wasn't one, I assure you.
有
Yes, there was.
恐怕你弄错了
No, I'm afraid you're mistaken.
不 我肯定没弄错 就像我能肯定
No, I'm--I'm sure, just as I'm sure
你不怎么喜欢布莱特尔先生一样
you're not very fond of Mr. Breitler here.
我是马♥克♥思♥ 他才是布莱特尔
I'm Marx. He's Breitler.
好吧 不管你叫什么名字
Yes, well, whatever your name is,
你的老板不怎么喜欢你
Your boss doesn't like you very much,
如果他很快解雇你 我也不会惊讶的
And I wouldn't be surprised if he canned you very soon.
这是一个非常有趣的现象 因为...
That's a very interesting observation because, uh,
正是在我的明确要求下
Ben here was made a principal in the firm
本上个月成为了公♥司♥的主要领导
last month at my express request.
好吧
Okay.
这是怎么回事 简
What's going on, Jane?
没事
Nothing.
可能我是有点不爽 不过这没什么大不了的
Oh, I may be a little out of sorts, but it's nothing serious.
想吃点什么吗
Wanna get something to eat?
不 我想我可能需要休息一天
No, I think I might take the rest of the day.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我会打车走 明天见 里斯本
Yeah, I'm gonna get a cab. I'll see you tomorrow, Lisbon.
你好 简先生 很高兴再次见到你
Hello, Mr. Jane. Good to see you again.
你也是
You, too.
你的位子准备好了
Your table's ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
你点的菜马上来
And your order will be right up.
谢谢
Thank you.
安保人员告诉我 简放的火
Security tells me the fire Jane started
有可能会烧毁整座大楼
could've burned down the building.
我明白 先生
I know, sir.
我可以因此勒令简停职
I could suspend Jane for this,
但是我觉得放火只是他呼救的方式
But I think what happened was a cry for help.
我只是需要知道他究竟有什么问题
I just need to find out what the issue is.
我也是 先生
Me, too, sir.
你不介意的话 我来跟他谈谈
If you don't mind, I think I should do the talking.
简
Jane.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我有点宿醉没醒
Well... I have a little hangover,
如果你想知道的话
Uh, if you must know.
你为什么把你的血腥约翰的文件都烧了
Why did you burn your Red John files?
因为他是对的
Because he's right.
是时候该放弃了
It's time to give up.
你说真的吗
Seriously?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
一切都是徒劳
Well, nothing's working.
一切都是
Nothing.
这只是个游戏 而他一路赢到底
It's just a game, and he keeps winning.
唯一能阻止他的办法就是我退出游戏
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表