剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
第四季
第十七集
玛蒂尔达·克鲁兹 23岁
Matilda Cruz was 23.
当她的尸体在废料处理厂被发现时
She'd been missing for two weeks
她已经失踪达两周了
When her body was found at a county waste facility.
我们认为玛蒂尔达是在网上的
We believe that Matilda met her killer online
莎士比亚爱好者聊天室结识了凶手
in a chat room dedicated to lovers of Shakespeare.
所有使用那间聊天室或类似网站的人
We would ask anybody who uses that chat room
如在线遇到任何可疑行径
or similar sites to please contact the CBI
请联♥系♥加调局
if they come across any suspicious activity online.
加里·菲洛 菲兹系统的首席执行官
And now Gary Philo, C.E.O. Of Phiz systems
以及玛蒂尔达的老板 想要说两句
and Matilda's boss, would like to say a few words.
谢谢
Thank you.
我长话短说
I'll be brief.
玛蒂尔达·克鲁兹是个漂亮的年轻人
Matilda Cruz was a beautiful young soul...
她也是我们菲兹大家庭的宝贵成员
and a treasured member of our family here at Phiz.
因此我提供一千万
And that is why I am offering $10 million...
奖励给为缉拿凶手提供线索的人
for information leading to the arrest of her killer.
要还玛蒂尔达一个公道 她一定会得到的
Matilda deserves justice, and she will get it.
有问题吗
Questions?
维莱特找我们
Wainright needs us.
十万火急 他不肯说原因
Super urgent. He won't say why.
有意思 不过我还不能走
Interesting, but I can't go yet.
这只是场记者招待会 快走吧
It's a press conference. Let's go.
再等一分钟
I need one minute.
自然 我们都因为这一悲剧
Naturally, we are all deeply upset
而忐忑不安 内心悲痛
and saddened at this tragedy.
我们会走出这次的阴霾
We will get through this,
会比以前更加坚强
and we will come back stronger than ever,
为了玛蒂尔达
for Matilda's sake.
菲洛先生 加里
Mr. Philo--uh, Gary,
你个人对玛蒂尔达·克鲁兹有什么印象
What was your personal impression of Matilda Cruz?
和我们所有员工一样
Well, as with all our employees,
她最初入职时和我有过一次很愉快的交谈
she and I had a nice chat when she first joined us,
可除此以外 我再也没机会
but beyond that, I never had the privilege
对她有过深入了解
of getting to know her personally.
快 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我还有三十秒
I have 30 more seconds.
先生 你是出了名的节约 不是吗
Sir, you're a--a famously thrifty man, aren't you?
你穿着没有牌子的运动鞋
Uh, the no-brand sneakers,
开着小车 所有那些
The compact cars, all that.
抱歉 我不是权利主义
Excuse me--I don't mean to be authoritarian,
那就别那样 我们在调查一起谋杀案
Then don't be. We're investigating a murder here.
你是不是很节约
Are you thrifty or not?
我节约和...那个...有什么关系
What in the devil does my thrift have to do with... that?
你注意到你刚才说"那个"前
Ah. You notice that tiny little beat
有个小停顿吗
you took before you said "That"?
朋友 那可是有力的证明
that, my friend, was a solid-gold tell.
什么
What?
没关系 你很节约
Never mind. You're thrifty.
实际上 你是个出了名的小气鬼
You're a legendary cheapskate, in fact.
但是 你肯拿出自己宝贵的一千万
And yet, you put up $10 million of your own precious money
找出杀玛蒂尔达的凶手
to find Matilda's killer.
那是为什么呢
Why would you do that?
为什么 因为你心知肚明
Why? Because you know for sure
那笔钱你一毛钱都付不出去
you'll never pay one single penny of that money,
因为就是你 你才是杀玛蒂尔达的凶手
because it's you. You're Matilda's killer.
他攻击我 里斯本 抓他
Uh, that's assault. Lisbon, arrest him!
真感谢你们及时赶来
Ah. Thank you for getting in here so promptly.
联调局找我们帮忙
The FBI needs our help.
达西探员
Agent Darcy.
我们刚接到一起凶杀案
We just caught a homicide
死者家属是州议员
where the family of the victim has statehouse juice.
副州长指名要你
The lieutenant governor has specifically requested you
参与这次调查
for the task force.
他说这起案子要最好的人手
He wants the best on this one, he says.
我真是受宠若惊
Whoa. Well, I'm flattered.
可我们手头已经有案子了 一起大案
Uh, but we already have a case. A big case.
是 我听说了
Yes. So I've heard.
我们不要整个小组 只要简就够了
We don't need the team. Just Jane.
当然 如果你愿意的话
That is, of course, if you're willing.
我很乐意帮忙
Well, I'm... happy to help,
我只是...只要你没问题就行
I just--as long as it's okay with you.
因为我们上次谈话时
'cause last we spoke,
有点话不投机
we weren't exactly seeing things eye to eye.
你指的是血腥约翰的案子
The Red John case, you mean.
是的 这是个谜 不是吗
Yes, it is a mystery, isn't it?
我们观点不同也不足为奇
It's not surprising we have different takes,
可那也不代表我们就不能共事 不是吗
but that doesn't mean we can't work together, does it?
太好了 那就这么定了
Excellent. It's all settled then.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你要警告我
You're gonna warn me
达西探员在和我耍花样
that Agent Darcy's playing games with me,
她想暗中调查我 她可真有心
She's trying to investigate me on the sly, bless her heart.
是 没错
Well, yes, exactly.
我的花招比她更胜一筹
Well, I play games better than she does,
所以我很期待
so I'm looking forward to it.
那你就半途离开去享乐
So you get to go off and have fun
留下菲洛的烂摊子让我们去收拾
while we deal with the Philo mess you've left us?
我肯定他有罪
I'm pretty sure he's guilty.
多谢
Oh, thanks a lot.
我也想留下帮你们破这起案件
I'd love to stick around and help you solve this crime,
可我真无法拒绝联调局
but I can't really say "No" to the FBI.
要知道 如果你直接告诉达西真♥相♥
You know, Darcy would leave you alone
她就不会盯着你不放了
if you just told her the truth.
你说的是那个真♥相♥
Which truth are you talking about?
就是你没杀血腥约翰 是你撒了谎
That you didn't kill Red John, that you lied about it,
还有你为了掩盖这个谎言 又做了很多蠢事
that you did a lot of stupid things to cover up the lies,
而且现在他回来了 而你很抱歉
and that now he's back, and you're very sorry--
就那个真♥相♥
That truth.
你难道不知道
Can't you see
你的高傲自大会毁了你... 达西探员
your stubborn arrogance is gonna bite you in the--Agent Darcy.
我们该走了
We gotta get rolling.
我们到达前 他们会保护好犯罪现场
They're keeping the crime scene intact until we get there.
好 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
谢谢你把他借给我
Thanks for lending him to me.
那是我的荣幸 真高兴摆脱他了
My pleasure. Glad to see the back of him.
好的
Oh, okay.
-再见 -再见 去好好玩吧
- Well, bye. - Bye. Just go and have fun.
我会很开心的 我这就走了 再见
I'm gonna have a great time. There's my back. See you.
头儿
Hey, boss.
菲洛的律师到了 想聊两句
Philo's lawyer's arrived, wants to talk.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
可能只好放他走了
Probably gonna have to let him go.
她来了
Here she is.
她就是逮捕我的那个傻子
This is the fool that arrested me.
很抱歉 先生 我理解...
I am sorry, sir. I understand what--
我想要这小贱♥人♥吃不了兜着走
I want this little bitch toasted like a marshmallow.
请原谅我委托人那么生气
You'll excuse my client's anger.
他完全有理由愤愤不平
He has every reason to feel aggrieved.
他被逮捕是因为你们滥用职权
His arrest was an outrageous abuse of power--
我长话短说 律师 你攻击他人
I will be brief, counselor. You committed an assault.
我们即使不告你 也可以拘留你48小时
we can hold you for 48 hours without charging you,
而且我们会那样拘留你48小时
and we will hold you for those 48 hours,
当然 除非
unless, of course,
你肯坦白杀了玛蒂尔达·克鲁兹
you would like to confess to the murder of Matilda Cruz,
那样的话 事情发展就快多了
in which case, things would move a lot more quickly.
里斯本探员 你们绝不能这样对待菲洛先生
Agent Lisbon, this is no way to treat a man of Mr. Philo's stand-
等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
她有权扣留我那么久吗
She can legally hold me that long?
对 不过那不代表...
Yes, but that doesn't mean--
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表