剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
The only way for me to stop him is if I stop playing.
你的意思是什么
Meaning what?
意思是我要放下一切
Meaning I put it behind me.
我释怀了
I move on.
这转变太大了 简
That's a big change, Jane.
改变是好的
Well, change is good.
不是吗
Isn't it?
所以...
So...
你要离开加调局吗
Are you leaving the CBI?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
不然我还能靠什么取乐呢
What would I do for amusement?
说到这个 我们有什么人
Speaking of which, isn't there some person
或者什么事情需要调查的吗
or something we should be investigating or such?
我们应该去找死者的未婚妻谈谈
We're supposed to talk to the victim's fiancee.
好 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
简 我强烈建议你
Jane, I strongly recommend
跟我们的心理咨♥询♥师谈谈发生的事
that you talk to one of our counselors about what happened.
我认为能对你有所帮助
I think it could help you.
卢瑟 我没时间
Luther, there's no time.
我有案子要破
I got perps to break.
时间线怎么样了 有什么发现吗
How's the time line going? Anything jump out?
卡斯特罗的生活很普通 然后就失踪了
Yeah. Castro did completely normal stuff, then disappeared.
他失踪前是在一个慈善晚会上 是吗
He was at a charity event, right before he vanished, yeah?
那个活动是做什么的
What happened there?
是一个为无家可归者的募捐活动
It was a fund-raiser for the homeless.
目击者说卡斯特罗独自离开时很平静 放松
Witnesses say Castro was calm, relaxed, left alone.
这个案子上我们找到什么证据了吗
Are we gonna catch any good breaks in this case?
我觉得没有
I doubt it.
包裹里是什么
What's the package?
这是个婴儿监视器 可以录音和录像
It's a baby monitor. It's got audio and video.
而且是双向的
Plus, it's 2-way,
这样我就可以躺在床上
So I can talk to Ben in his crib
和摇篮里的本讲话了
without leaving my bed.
你会吓到他的
That should terrify him.
我在检查旧金山警局
Hey. So I've been going through
在卡斯特罗的办公室搜集的东西
the stuff S.F.P.D. collected at Castro's office,
我发现了这个 "19:24"
and I found this--"19:24."
粘在他桌上一文件夹上
It was stuck to a folder on his desk.
他当过兵 这是军用时间吗
He was ex-military. Could it be military time?
不是 9和2中间不应该有冒号♥
No, there wouldn't be a colon between the nine and two.
是别的意思
It's something else.
有头绪了告诉我
Well, if you have any ideas, let me know.
没发现别的有用的东西
I'm not finding anything else useful.
你知道简跟里斯本说放弃血腥约翰这案子了吗
You know that Jane told Lisbon he was giving up on Red John?
知道
Yeah.
难以置信
It's hard to believe.
你觉得他是不是疯了
You think he's losing it?
精神奔溃了
Like cracking up?
没有
No.
不会
Nah. Nah.
维多克小姐 谢谢你愿意跟我们谈话
Thank you for talking to us, Ms. Victor.
不用谢 我本来可以在办公室见你们
Of course. I would've met you at the office,
但知道这个坏消息后我真没法去上班
but I j--I couldn't go in after I heard the news.
你和卡斯特罗先生订婚多久
How long were you and Mr. Castro engaged?
将近一年
Almost a year.
之前交往了大约两年
We'd been together about two years before that.
怎么认识的
And how did you meet?
工作上认识的
Through work.
我在一家公♥关♥公♥司♥上班
I'm with a P.R. Agency
客户都是金融企业 包括我叔叔的公♥司♥
that handles financial firms, including my uncle's.
大部分做金融的都是光长个子的纨绔男孩
Most of the guys that work in finance are overgrown frat boys,
但是
But...
安东尼奥是个成熟男人
Antonio was a man.
也许是因为他当过兵 我不知道
Maybe it was his time in the service. I don't know.
不过
But...
他是个大好人
He was a great soul.
他聪明又善良
He was wise and kind.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为我不会哭了
I thought I was ready for this.
他有什么敌人吗
Did he have any enemies?
安东尼奥道德感很强
Antonio had a very strong sense of morality.
深信对就是对 错就是错
He believed in right and wrong
黑白分明
and would tell you which was which.
我就爱他这点
I loved him for that,
但不是人人都喜欢
but not everyone did.
具体有谁呢
Anyone in particular?
这会我想不出来
I can't think of anyone offhand.
里斯本 我有点头晕
Uh, Lisbon, my head's a little foggy and, uh, drifty,
所以我就直接问了
so I'm gonna push it along a bit.
你为什么内疚
What are you guilty about?
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand.
又是哭 又是说他有多好
All--all the tears and talk about how wonderful he was.
他都消失1年了
He's been gone a year,
但你表现得像是他今早才不见的一样
and you're behaving like he disappeared this morning.
绝对是罪恶感作祟啊
That's guilt.
不 不是
No, it's not.
不是杀人后的内疚 但肯定有别的事
It's not quite homicidal, but there's something.
你出轨了吗
Were you cheating on him?
没有
No.
他活着那会是没有
Not while he was alive.
现在肯定有 对 就是这个
I bet now. Yes, that's it.
你背着过世的圣人未婚夫和别人好上了
You've been sleeping around on the sainted dead fiance.
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
说实话
Tell us the truth.
这事很复杂
Well, it's complicated.
很简单
It's simple.
你释怀了 常有的事
You've moved on. It happens.
你只是不想承认
You just don't want to admit it
因为你觉得说出去不好听
because you think it looks bad.
你是想再弄哭我吗
Are you trying to make me cry again?
没有 我没那意思
No, I'm not. I mean, I'm not,
不过要是你想哭
But if you want to, then...
那就哭吧 -简
- Then, please, cry. - Jane.
发泄出来 -简
- Get it out. J- ane.
是谁 玛西
Who is it, Marcy?
周 玛西·维克多和伊恩·布莱特尔好了
Hey, Cho, so Marcy Victor was sleeping with Ian Breitler,
布莱特尔可没跟我们交代过这茬
which Breitler conveniently forgot to tell us when we talked to him.
带他去局里 看看他有什么可说的
Pick him up. See what he has to say for himself.
你为什么隐瞒自己
Why did you hide your
和玛西·维克多的关系 布莱特尔先生
relationship with Marcy Victor, Mr. Breitler?
安东尼奥在公♥司♥里是敏感话题好吗
Antonio was a sensitive topic around the office, okay?
在你们发现他之前
Until you guys found him,
很多人还指望着他会回来呢
a lot of people were hoping he'd come walking back through the door.
既然你和他未婚妻好上了
Since you're sleeping with his fiancee,
肯定不希望他回来吧
I'm guessing you're not one of 'em.
我只是觉得刚知道安东尼奥死了
I just didn't think that the time to announce
就宣布我和玛西是一对
that Marcy and I are a couple
不太合适
was when we had just found out that Antonio was dead.
周
Hey, Cho.
伊恩 你外套上
Ian, what is that on your...
是什么啊 有个
jacket? There's... eh.
什么
What?
一根头发 可能是线索
It's a hair. That could be a clue.
是我的头发
It's my hair.
好吧
Hmm. Fair enough.
伊恩觉得
Ian doesn't think there's anything
他和玛西·维克多的关系不重要
significant about his relationship with Marcy Victor.
我也同意
Yes, I'm inclined to agree.
是不怎么高尚
Sleazy, maybe,
但还不至于构成杀人动机
But motive for murder? I don't think so.
我对伊恩另一个秘密更感兴趣
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表