剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Are you sure the man you killed was Red John?
当然 我肯定
Yes. I'm sure.
那么我们有个模仿者了
Then we have a copycat.
你能想到有谁会这么做吗
Can you think of anyone who would wanna do this?
我会认为是有人想报复帕瑟
Someone that wanted to avenge Panzer's crimes, I'd imagine.
还有谁认为他是圣华金河杀手吗
Well, who else thought that he was the San Joaquin killer,
除了你以外
aside from you?
问得好
Good question.
你想出答案之时
You figure out the answer to that,
可能就是你抓住凶手之日
I think you'll probably have your killer.
但可以肯定动机是
But surely the motive
报复他对血腥约翰的侮辱 对吧
is to avenge the insult to Red John, right?
看看这切割的方式
I mean, look at the... the cutting patterns.
显然我们的嫌犯沉迷于模仿血腥约翰
Clearly, our suspect is someone who studied Red John obsessively.
血腥约翰
Well, R-Red John...
他是那种能吸引追随者 仰慕者的杀手
He was the type to attract followers, um, a-admirers.
有着独特的风格
He had a particular style--
大家都想去模仿 你知道吧
A style that people wanted to-- to copy, you know?
和模仿猫王没什么不同
Not unlike Elvis.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你们抽出时间
Well, thank you for your time.
我就住在橡树景旅馆
I'm staying at the Oakview Inn.
如果你想到其他线索
If you can think of anything else,
请给我打电♥话♥
please give me a call.
里斯本探员
Agent Lisbon.
她人不错
Nice lady.
不错吗
Nice?
你就想说这个吗 她人不错
That's all you're gonna say? She's nice?
腿型很美
Great legs.
你不认为是时候说出血腥约翰的真♥相♥了吗
Don't you think it's time to tell the truth about Red John?
真♥相♥就是我杀了血腥约翰
Well, the truth is I killed Red John.
你随便找个人问问
I mean, you can ask anyone.
都上新闻了 里斯本
It was on the news, Lisbon.
但你认为他还活着
But you think he's alive.
我是和你这么说的
I told you that.
你 里斯本 只告诉了你
You, Lisbon. Nobody else.
最好保持现状
And it's better that way.
那你为何又让他现身
Then why make him re-emerge?
你操纵帕瑟侮辱血腥约翰
You manipulated Panzer into insulting Red John
好让血腥约翰杀了他
so Red John would kill him.
我不知道还能怎么阻止帕瑟
I didn't know how else to stop Panzer.
不然他还会继续杀人的
He would have just kept on killing.
现在联调局又来问你这些棘手的问题
And now you've got the FBI asking awkward questions.
你向我们的团队保密 这没好处
You've kept this from the team. It's not good.
幸好他们不知道
Well, it's lucky that they don't know,
万一他们知道了
'cause if they knew,
就必须对联调局撒谎 不是吗
they'd have to lie to the FBI, wouldn't they?
可现在他们说的 是他们认为的真♥相♥
And this way, they can tell what they think is the truth.
你知道这听起来多混乱吗
Do you know how messed up that sounds?
当然
Yeah.
告诉大家他还活着的真♥相♥
What is wrong with the simple truth--
有什么问题
telling people he's alive?
我告诉整个陪审团我杀了他
I told a jury that I shot him dead.
说出去对我有什么好处
Where does that leave me?
这样不对
It's not good.
当然 一点也不好
No, no, not great.
金港游艇俱乐部
旧金山 加利福尼亚州
合伙人死了 他们还办派对
Their partner dies, and they throw a party.
没错
Nice.
如果你和匈奴王阿提拉
Hey, so you're stranded on a desert island with Attila the Hun,
约瑟夫·斯多林及一位律师困在荒岛上
Joseph Stalin, and a lawyer,
你有一把只有两颗子弹的手♥枪♥
and you got a gun, but it's only got two bullets.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
-你是在讲律师笑话吗 -没错
- You're telling a lawyer joke? - Yeah.
不好笑
No.
劳伦斯·戴什 你真难找
Lawrence Dersh. You're a tough man to find.
你们是为了埃尔顿的事来的吧
You're here about Alton.
太可怕了 真糟糕
Awful thing. Just awful.
但生意归生意 对吧
But business is business, right?
这是我们的年会 警官们
This is our yearly retreat, officers.
已经筹备了数月
It's been scheduled for months.
雇员们都受惊了 我得证明给他们看
The employees are scared. I have to show them that
就算埃尔顿死了 也不会影响生意
business is still strong even with Alton gone.
我敢说 埃尔顿要是活着也希望如此
He'd want that, I promise you.
先生 昨晚11点到今天早上7点
Sir, where were you between 11:00 P.M.
这段时间 你在哪
and 7:00 this morning?
抱歉 你们违规了
Um, whoa. Sorry. Flag on the play.
目前我的当事人不回答任何问题
My client won't be answering any questions right now.
你的当事人
Your client?
我叫柯莱特·桑托莉
Colette Santori.
在拉里的公♥司♥做事
I work with Larry at the firm.
指上层社会的人在职业活动中的犯罪行为
负责白领犯罪相关案件
White-collar crime.
你很快就要升合伙人了 对吗柯莱特
Fast track to partnership, right, Colette?
如果你做得好的话
If you play your cards right.
不 办公室恋情 拉里 违反规定的
No, uh, in-house dating, Larry. Rules.
你们也看见了 拉里喝多了
Well, as you can see, Larry's had a few
净说些不该说的话
and is saying some inappropriate things.
-现在审问不是时候 -我没喝多
- Not a good time to talk to the police. - Hey, now.
不过明天 我可以约时间让你们问
But I would be happy to set up an interview for tomorrow.
好的 没问题 还有个问题
Sure. No problem. Just one thing--
谁有动机杀你的合作伙伴
Who had reason to want your partner dead?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我刚才说了
Like I said...
明天再问
Tomorrow.
谢谢 打扰了
Thanks for your time.
这是什么
What the hell?
很奇怪
That's weird.
重案服务器 文件从未知来源上传中
很晚了 格蕾丝 还坐在那干什么
It's late, Grace. What are you still doing here?
有点事要处理
Just... had stuff to do.
打开文件
已下载文件: 敢-看-吗
来看看这个 好吗
Hey, take a look at this, would you?
有人往重案服务器里上传了一个文件
Somebody uploaded a file onto the major crime server.
竟然是从加调局以外上传的
The file was transferred from outside CBI,
根本不可能
and that's not possible.
至少不应该是这样
At least it shouldn't be.
已上传文件 敢-看-吗
就是这个"敢-看-吗"
That's that "I dare you" Thing?
那就看看吧
Well, let's take the dare.
警局安检处 东侧入口
这不是那位联调局特别探员吗
Isn't that the FBI agent?
没错 是达西
Darcy, yes.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
已下载文件 自述文件 立刻打开
有人上传了一个文本文件
Somebody just uploaded a text file
和视频文件放在了同一个文件夹里
to the same folder as the video.
打开看看
Open it.
她挺可爱 好戏在后头
橡树景旅馆 橡树景旅馆
Oakview Inn. Oakview Inn.
快走 到那去 快点
Quick, let's go. Let's get outta here. Come on.
-格蕾丝 格蕾丝 -好的 我来
- Grace, Grace, Grace. - All right, hold on.
别动 联调局探员
Don't move. Federal agent.
加调局的 自己人 别开枪
CBI. We're friendly. Don't shoot.
派翠克
Patrick?
苏珊
Susan.
抱歉踢坏了你的门
Sorry about your door.
太恐怖了 看来你是我穿着闪亮铠甲的
Creepy. Well, looks like You're my knight
守护骑士 派翠克
in shining armor, Patrick.
也就是说 我去加调局查一个模仿者
So... I go to CBI asking about a copycat,
加调局就收到了一个跟踪我的视频
And CBI is sent this weird stalking video of me.
杀帕瑟的凶手对你很感兴趣
Panzer's killer's taken an interest in you.
这很危险
It's dangerous.
你还是别管这个案子了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表