剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
he had to have had a partner.
他一个人不可能办到
He couldn't have done it alone.
一个把他杀了的同伙
A partner who killed him.
你在杰的汽船上干什么
What were you doing on Jay's powerboat?
他借了一件救生衣 我想要回来
He borrowed a life jacket. I wanted it back.
你怎么知道在哪能找到船
How did you even know where to find the boat?
杰告诉我的
Jay told me.
格雷格 别说了
Greg, stop it. All right?
我从17岁开始就能看穿人说谎
Since I'm 17 years old, I can tell when you're lying.
真有意思
That's funny,
因为我从来看不♥穿♥你说谎
'cause I could never tell when you were lying to me.
老大
Oh. Hey, boss.
交给我 谢谢
I got this. Thanks.
我以为我来问...
I thought I was question--
-出去 -好吧
- Get outta here. - Okay.
我知道你在说谎
See, I know you're lying,
因为我们找到了清洁工具
because we found the cleaning equipment.
你在那儿清理现场
You were there to wipe the place down--
一个掩盖你痕迹的好办法
a good wayay to cover your tracks.
我没杀他
Look, I didn't kill him.
他死的那天早上
The morning of his death,
杰的室友看到一艘船驶向海岸
Jay's roommate saw a boat heading toward shore.
那是你 是你的船
That was you. It was your boat.
有时事情看上去很糟
Look, sometimes stuff looks bad,
可还是可以解释清楚
and there's an innocent explanation.
-什么解释 -你不会信的
- Okay, what's the explanation? - You won't believe me.
说来听听
Try me.
你知道
You know...
我用了很长时间来忘记你 特蕾莎
it took a long time for me to get over you, Teresa--
很长时间
a long time--
可我最终还是忘了
but I finally did.
那天早上的是你的船 告诉我真♥相♥
It was your boat that morning. Tell me the truth.
是我的船 我去钓鱼了
Yes, it was my boat. All right? I was out fishing.
不走运 我什么都没钓到
No luck. I didn't catch anything.
告诉我 我可以帮你
Talk to me. I can help you.
不用了 谢谢 我很好
No, thanks. I'm good.
阿金
Arkin.
想多问你几个关于菲力蒙的问题
Like to ask you a few more questions about the "Fremont."
我已经有答案了
Then I've got some answers.
"菲力蒙" 和杰的死有关
The "Fremont"? Is this about Jay's murder?
事实上 这可能是案子的突破口
Uh, yeah. In fact, there's about to be a major break in the case.
这样的话 老板买♥♥单
In that case, it's on the house.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我的电♥话♥
Oop, it's my phone.
我一定要接 马上回来
I'm gonna have to take this. I'll be right back.
死者船上的物品清册
Inventory from the victim's boat.
谢谢 有指纹吗
Thanks. We get any prints?
没有 特巴克一定都擦掉了
No, Tayback must've wiped 'em all.
等下
Hang on.
液压泵 水下切割工具
Hydraulic pump, underwater cutting tools.
都是救援设备 对吗
Those are all salvage equipment, right?
是 有一堆 昂贵物品
Yeah, there was a bunch of 'em. Expensive stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用谢
No problem.
你们有设备丢失吗
Is any of your equipment missing?
走开 格雷格说不要和你说话
Go away. Greg said not to speak with you.
我们在杰的船上
Your salvage equipment--
找到了一些你们的救援设备
we found some on Jay's boat.
-那又如何 -有你们的吗
- So? - So is any of it yours?
如果格雷格是杰的打捞菲力蒙的助手
If Greg was Jay's partner in the salvage of the "Fremont,"
他们一定用了你们公♥司♥的设备
they would have used your company's equipment.
不是格雷格干的
Greg didn't do this.
给出证明 有齿轮丢失吗
So prove it. Is any of your gear missing?
没有 都占用着
No, it's all accounted for.
那么杰用了自己的齿轮
So Jay used his own gear,
证明格雷格不是同伙
which means Greg wasn't the partner.
你是说 凶手吗
Oh, the killer, you mean?
当然不是 格雷格不会伤害任何人
No, of course not. Greg couldn't hurt anyone.
他把自己牵扯进来
He incriminated himself.
格雷格告诉我在杰被杀那天早上
Greg told me that he was on a boat going to see Jay
他开船去看他
the morning of his death.
我觉得他是为了保护另一个人而说谎
I think he was lying to protect someone else.
没错
Yeah.
是你
You.
当时是你在船上
It was you on that boat.
格雷格让我答应他不说
Greg made me promise not to tell.
他说 为了我们的女儿们
For our girls, he said.
你和杰出轨了
You were having an affair with Jay.
我爱格雷格
I love Greg.
但我们遇到了绊脚石
But we hit a rough patch, and...
现在有了三个孩子和生意
now with three kids and the business and...
杰只是很有趣
Well, Jay was just fun, and...
没有责任的 只是有意思
no responsibilities. It was just fun, and...
我想尝试一种不同的生活
I wanted to imagine a different life,
就一会儿
just for a while.
你从没想过这么做吗
I mean, haven't you ever wanted to do that?
告诉我那天早上发生了什么
Tell me what happened that morning.
我知道自己得和杰断绝关系
I knew I had to break it off with Jay.
所以早上我开船去找他分手
So I took the boat out in the morning to end it.
然后我回来向格雷格坦白了一切
And then I came back and I confessed everything to Greg.
我请求他的原谅
And I begged for his forgiveness,
他原谅了我 上帝保佑他
and he gave it to me. God bless him.
是你杀了杰·班纳吗
Did you kill Jay Banner?
不是
No!
不 我走的时候他还活着
No, he was alive when I left.
但格雷格和我发现他被杀以后
But when Greg and I found out that he'd been killed,
他说我们得保密
he said we had to keep it a secret.
他想保护我
He wanted to protect me.
这就让格雷格具备很强的杀人动机
That gives Greg strong motive to kill him.
不会是他杀的
Well, he couldn't have,
因为他和女孩们在家
because he was at home with the girls.
而且 你了解他
And besides, you know him.
你真觉得他会杀人吗
You really think he could kill someone?
抱歉
Excuse me.
简 怎么了
Jane, what's up?
里斯本 尽快到杰·班纳家来
Lisbon, get over to Jay Banner's house as fast as possible.
好戏就要上演了
There's excitement afoot.
很好
Good.
她在路上了
Well, she's on her way.
这里到底发生什么了
What the hell's going on here?
请勿见怪 我也想问同样的话
Yeah, no offense, but... what he said.
警长 我们要对那些经营场所
Well, Chief, we need to execute
进行全面彻底的搜索
a thorough and exhaustive search of these premises.
我们要找什么
And what are we looking for?
宝藏
Treasure.
我启程远航 带着几箱百加得*
*Races, cases of bacardi chasers
而他一路追随*
*Chasing me all over town
因为他知道我已颓废*
*'Cause he knows I'm wasted
于雷克岛监狱再次相遇*
*Facing time again on Rikers Island
我不会离开*
*And I won't get out
怎么了
What?
东西在哪里
Where is it?
什么在哪里
Where's what?
你从伯勒斯那儿偷来的可♥卡♥因♥
The cocaine you stole from burroughs.
他这么说的
He said that?
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
我没偷可♥卡♥因♥
I didn't steal any cocaine.
我向上帝发誓 周 我绝对不会偷可
I swear to God, Cho. I would never steal co--
桑玛 别这么做
Summer, don't do this.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
我说谎了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表