剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你误解我了
You have me all wrong.
我很富有
I am a rich man,
但任何银行都没有我的财产
but you won't find my wealth in any bank account.
我提供的茶和全套治疗
I sell just enough teas and holistic remedies
刚够维持神殿的运转
to keep my temple doors open.
你接待过这个人吗
And did you open them to this man?
当然 他是阿彻
Sure. Archer.
我们刚结束他最后的治疗仪式
We just performed his final healing ceremony.
在4点17分吗
At 4:17?
那时太阳耀斑最为活跃
That's when the solar flares were at their peak.
你治疗什么病
And what were you healing?
当然是他的癌症
His cancer, of course.
我们将日冕之力传至目标肿瘤
We channel the solar corona to target cancerous tumors.
我们在阿彻身上尝试了多次 但
We had many tries with Archer, but we--
最终我们去除了所有癌细胞
we finally got 'em all.
还得到了他所有的钱
And all of his money.
阿彻分文未付 简先生
Archer didn't pay me a penny, Mr. Jane.
除了茶以外
Well... except for the tea.
这是不是你杀他的原因
Is that why you killed him?
抱歉 你说什么
Excuse me? What?
阿彻·布莱多克死了
Archer Braddock is dead.
他离开这里后就遭到了杀害
He was murdered right after he left here.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no.
他经历了这么多磨难
Not after all he fought through.
我们这么努力
After all our work.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他的反应不断好转
His--his reflexes were better.
他的 他的 他的压力下降
His--his--his... pressure was way down.
他 他红光满面 非常健康
He had a--he had a ruddy, healthy glow in his cheeks.
-这也是表演吗 -难说
- That part of the act? - Hard to say.
太夸张了
It's all so theatrical.
布莱多克离开时说他要去什么地方吗
Did Braddock say where he was going when he was leaving?
没有 我 我不知道
No, no. I-I have no idea.
他由尘世的转变 被暴♥力♥打断
His transition from this world was corrupted by violence.
我要看看他的遗体
I need to see his body.
为什么
Why?
释放他体内的能量
To release his energy
他就能平静地离去了
so he can cross over peacefully.
也许在葬礼上看吧 现在
Maybe at the funeral. In the meantime,
你必须告诉我们昨天发生的一切
You're gonna tell us everything that happened yesterday.
当然
Of course.
对 在我手上 当然行
Yeah, I have that. Okay. Sure.
我是周
This is Cho.
我是桑玛
It's Summer.
我打来是想说对不起 害你迟到了
I just wanted to apologize for making you late.
没关系 你只是想帮忙
It's okay. You were only trying to help.
我该怎么补偿你
How can I make it up to you?
你肯定能想到法子
I'm sure you'll think of something.
周
Hey, Cho.
我得挂了 回头打给你
I gotta go. I'll call you later.
好
Okay.
阿瓜布兰卡警局传来消息 他们发现了死者的车
That was Agua Blanca p.D. They found the victim's car.
离艾登甩开我们的宴会厅
It was about a block away from that banquet hall
只距离一个街区
where Aden gave us the slip.
布莱多克的最后一通电♥话♥是打给艾登的
Well, Braddock's last phone call was to Aden,
也许父亲和儿子
so maybe father and son
重聚却又不欢而散了
had a reunion that didn't go so well.
不奇怪 我和房♥地♥产♥律师谈过了
Wouldn't be surprised. I talked to the estate lawyer.
布莱多克的大部分资产都分给了
Most of Braddock's money was split into trusts
里瑟和艾登的信托基金
for Liesl and Aden,
他们23岁时就能取出
payable on their 23rd birthdays.
听起来很正常 对富人而言啦
Sounds normal. Rich normal, anyway.
是啊 但考虑到他儿子的吸毒问题
Yeah, but in light of his son's drug problems,
布莱多克准备把艾登取出信托基金的
Braddock was in the process of changing
年龄推迟到30岁
the age of Aden's trust from 23 to 30.
艾登去质问布莱多克
So Aden confronts Braddock.
他俩吵了一架
Argument breaks out.
艾登掐死了爸爸 然后掩埋了尸体
Aden chokes dad and buries the body.
我们得找到那孩子
Hmm. We need to find that kid.
对
Yeah.
-瑞斯比 -能等等吗
- Rigsby. - Can you hold?
他得领薪水 对吧
Well, he has to collect his pay, right?
不如我们派人监视宴会厅吧
Why don't we stake out the banquet hall?
艾登是个临时工 工资很低
Aden was a part-timer, minimum wage.
他不会冒着被抓的风险领薪水的
He's not gonna risk getting caught for that paycheck.
我们能追踪他的电♥话♥吗
Can we track his cell phone?
试过 关机了
Tried. It's powered off.
那设个彩票骗局呢
What about the lottery scam?
我不知道 他应该不会这么笨
I don't know. I think he's too smart for that.
你是谁 抱歉让你久等了
Hey, who's this? Sorry to keep you waiting.
艾登·布莱多克
Aden Braddock?
是 当然能
Uh, yeah. Sure, you can.
你能来局里和我们谈谈
Yeah, you can come in and talk to us.
我把地址告诉你
Let me give you the address.
你为什么要跑 艾登
Why'd you run, Aden?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我知道 我身上有毒品 行了吧
Okay, I do. I was carrying drugs, okay?
我不能再被抓了
I couldn't get popped again.
不然就三振出局了
It would have been my third strike.
那你就要被指控妨碍公务
So instead you'll be charged with obstruction,
-这是一项重罪 -我当时没有正常思考
- a felony offense. - I wasn't thinking straight.
我刚得知我爸被杀了
I'd just found out my father was killed.
里瑟给我打了电♥话♥
Liesl called me.
听着
Look.
我需要你对我坦白一切
I need you to come clean with me.
你最后一次和你父亲交谈是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to your father?
我不知道 几个月前吧
I don't know. Months?
好了
Okay, look.
你开口就说瞎话可不好
We're getting off to a bad start here.
他昨晚7点45分给你打了电♥话♥
He called you at 7:45 last night.
小子 我是你爹 好久不见
Hey, kiddo, it's Dad. It's been a while, look...
我不想听
I didn't wanna hear it.
你是说"谈过"
You said "Talk to."
那是条语♥音♥信息 我不想听
That's a message, and I don't want to hear it.
你知道谁的车停在你工作处的一个街区外吗
You know whose car was found a block away from your job?
我昨晚没上班 随你问谁
Wasn't working last night. Ask anybody.
也许他觉得你在工作
Well, maybe he thought you were working,
有人跟踪了他
And someone followed him.
那可能是谁
Who might that be?
不
Oh, no.
我有个朋友
I have this friend.
-朋友吗 -毒贩
- Friend? - Dealer.
麦克·特兰 最近他问过很多关于我爸的
Mike Tran. Lately he's been asking a lot of questions
问题 比如说
about my dad, like...
他身价多少 卖♥♥哪种车
How much he's worth and what kind of cars he sells.
-你就告诉了他 -不然呢
- And you told him? - Why wouldn't I?
我讨厌我爸
I hated my father.
他断绝与我来往
He cut me off, and...
我说的不是钱
Yeah. I'm not talking about money.
他离弃了我
He left me.
没有特兰的影子 周
No sign of Tran. Cho?
你那边情况如何
How's it looking back there?
我这边也没有情况
I got nothing going on back here.
艾登的上家真是罪行累累
Aden's dealer's a nasty piece of business.
逮捕记录
两次被指控加重攻击罪
Two charges aggravated assault,
企图分销毒品
Intent to distribute meth,
他还掐死了一个假释官
and he choked out a probation officer.
值得一查
It's worth checking out.
你肯定他会来吗
You sure he'll be here?
他女友说他今天要来给点钱
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表