剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
His baby-mother says he was dropping off some money today.
你以后也可以效仿他
He can be your role model.
你知道你丈夫在见约瑟夫修士吗
Did you know your husband was seeing brother Josef?
阿彻的癌症让他...
Archer's cancer made him...
成为了很多骗子
a target for quite a few con men
和替代疗法的目标
and alternative remedies.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
原谅我只想维护他的尊严
Forgive me for trying to maintain a man's dignity.
我们名下有一个癌症慈善会
We have a cancer charity in our name
我们募捐到了很多善款
that we've raised a lot of money for.
你知道他身子慢慢变好了吗
Did you know that he was getting better?
是啊 之前德国的氧气疗法
Yeah. The same way he was getting better
还有巴西的徒手开刀术
after the oxygen therapy in Germany
也让他慢慢好转了
or the psychic surgery in Brazil.
阿彻的身体状况和过山车一样起起伏伏
It was a constant roller coaster ride with Archer.
化疗 是吧 让人没胃口
Chemo, huh? Kills the appetite.
来杯茶怎么样
How about a spot of tea?
真好
Oh, that sounds lovely.
我去泡
You got it.
疑犯到了 该行动了
Suspect has arrived. Time to move.
周 听见了吗
Cho? Copy?
看来他们打起来了 我进去了
Sounds like a fight. I'm going in.
行动
Go!
行动
Go!
行动
Go!
警♥察♥
Police!
你安全了 没事
You're safe. It's okay.
他在这里吗
Is he there?
蹲下
Stay down!
待在这里
Stay there.
收缴了武器
Weapon's secure.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
赶紧
Come on.
起来
Get up.
看来今天是我的幸运日
Guess it was my lucky day.
布莱多克夫人还在楼上等着茶呢
Mrs. Braddock is still upstairs waiting for her tea.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在享受暴风雨前的宁静
Oh, just, uh, enjoying the calm before the storm.
你只泡了一杯茶
You only made one cup of tea.
是的 我不能让这些茶包弄湿了
Mm. I needed to keep those tea bags dry.
接下来我会不爽的 对吧
I'm not gonna like this, am I?
你会很享受的
You're gonna love it.
你最好捂住耳朵
You may wanna cover your ears.
里瑟
Liesl!
里瑟
Liesl!
救命啊
Somebody help me!
好戏上演
Showtime.
起火了
Fire!
她这个癌症患者跑得还挺快
She moves pretty good for a cancer patient.
真是个奇迹 海伦修女康复了
Oh, it's a miracle. Sister Helen has been healed!
女士
Ma'am!
女士
Ma'am!
什么样的女人会假装得癌症
What kind of woman fakes cancer?
很多女人都会不择一切手段来钓凯子
Lots of women go to extremes to meet men.
不择手段 没错
Extremes, yes.
癌症互助会 也太超过了
Cancer support groups, no.
我很幸运 因为这么做得到了阿彻
I was lucky to have Archer for the time that I did.
他不知不觉打开了我的心门
He opened doors in me that I didn't even know existed.
他细心 慷慨 精神强大
He was caring, generous, spiritual.
富有 早逝
Rich... and dying fast.
完美男人
The perfect man.
你怎么知道 我没患癌症
How did you know? That I didn't have cancer?
你缺少一个
Well, you lacked a...
一副频临绝境的心态
An air of finality.
你剃头了
Plus you shaved your head,
但因为虚荣 你还在画眉毛
But your vanity prevented you from losing the eyebrows.
魔鬼藏在细节
Devil's in the details.
布莱多克的保险单
Braddock's insurance policy.
最近加了一个受益人
It was recently changed to add a new beneficiary--
你
You.
我没杀阿彻
I didn't kill Archer.
你有千万个想让他死的理由
You had 5 million reasons to want him dead.
阿彻还有一个月可活 可能的话
Archer had a month left-- maybe.
我怎么会冒着失去钱的风险去杀了他
Why would I risk losing all of that money to take his life?
我不知道 你知道吗
I don't know. Do you?
她说的是真的 你可以走了
She's telling the truth. You can go.
-不 她不能 -你不能
- No. She can't. - You can't.
-为什么 -我要控告你欺诈
- Why not? - I'm charging you with fraud.
什么
What?
保险赔偿金你一毛钱都看不到
You're not gonna see a dime of that insurance money.
你那张脸会上遍所有报道
And your face is gonna be plastered all over the news.
但至少你还能画眉
But at least you'll have your eyebrows.
看看到时候有没有人看上你
Let's see how many dates you get then.
-感觉好点了吗 -是的
- Do you feel better? - I do.
很好 轮到我了
Yeah, good. Now it's my turn.
我有一个抓凶手的计划
I have a plan to catch our killer.
洗耳恭听
Can't wait to hear that.
他看着真瘦
He looks so thin...
真虚弱
Fragile.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
一年前
A year ago.
他告诉我们诊断结果的时候
When he told us about the diagnosis.
最后我们吵了一架 里瑟在一旁痛哭
It ended with us fighting, and Liesl crying.
怎么会这样
How does that happen?
查过特兰的不在场证明
Ran down Tran's alibi.
但是他父亲被杀时 他在四十公里以外
But he was 40 miles away when your father was killed.
所以不是特兰干的 不
So Tran didn't do it? No.
我们确实有一个嫌疑犯
But we do have a suspect.
他的不在场证明不充分
One whose alibi doesn't hold up.
有没有叫多萝丝的打电♥话♥来
Does the name "Dolores" ring any bells?
宴会厅的服务生
The waitress at the banquet hall?
你告诉我你昨晚没在工作
You told me you weren't at work last night,
但多萝丝说八点左右遇到你了
But Dolores says you stopped by around 8:00
你想借点钱
To borrow some money.
-你说谎 -我没有
- You lied. - No, I didn't.
我说的是我没在工作
I told you I wasn't working.
我没说我不在工作的地方
I didn't say I wasn't at work.
你说的都是谎言和半真半假
You know, it's all lies and half-truths with you.
我们怎么知道相信哪句
How are we supposed to know what to believe?
我嗑药需要钱
Look, I needed money for the drugs, okay?
我在看到我爸的电♥话♥之后 需要嗑药
And I needed drugs after I saw that my dad called.
他这么说 是为了让我自惭形秽
He had this way of making me feel so small.
他再也不会了
Well, not anymore.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me.
我们不信
No, we don't.
给我你的手
Give me your hands.
搞科学的都是夜猫子 是吗
Science never sleeps around here, does it?
简先生 有什么可以帮你的吗
Mr. Jane. How may I help you?
我不需要你的服务 谢谢
Well, I don't need your services... thankfully.
就算我需要 我也不确定
Even if I did, I'm not sure
这里会是我的首选
this is the first place I'd come.
我见过这个家伙了 约瑟夫修士
I met this fellow, brother Josef,
他能 完全根治骨癌
Who can, uh, totally eradicate bone cancer.
真的吗 怎么做
Really? How so?
正面思考的力量
The power of positive thinking.
自然痊愈
Naturally.
没错 自然痊愈
That's right, naturally.
没有药物 什么都没
No drugs whatsoever.
他就是这么治好布莱多克医生的
That's how he cured dr. Braddock.
-这个人这么说的吗 -是啊
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表