剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No questions. No arguments. Yes?
当然行
Yes, absolutely.
你最好是真心实意
You better be on the level...
要不你麻烦大了
or else we got a problem.
我唯一能预见的麻烦
Only problem I can foresee
就是你们能否及时准备好
is getting you ready in time.
我们什么时候行动
When are we pulling the job?
今晚
Tonight.
开始准备吧
Let's get to work.
简 我们想和你谈谈
Jane? We need to talk to you.
听着不像好消息 我也要和你们谈谈
Well, that sounds ominous. I need to talk to you as well.
你朋友杰克·哈利恩看起来有嫌疑
Your friend jack hellion looks good for this.
你这么认为
You think?
他认识死者迪斯蒂法诺
He knew our victim D'stefano.
那时他正在和霍莉·丹弗斯约会
And he was dating Holly Danvers.
我们认为他们一起干的
We think they were in it together.
干什么
"In" what?
谋杀莱恩·迪斯蒂法诺
The murder of Ryan D'stefano.
对了
Oh. Yes. Uh...
只是个理论
Well, it's a theory.
你觉得是错的
And you think it's wrong.
我知道是错的 错得离谱
Well, I know it's wrong. I mean, it's way off the mark.
我 我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
而你想必知道真♥相♥了
And you know the right story, of course.
没错
Yes, I do,
我还知道怎么干净利落地破案
and I know how to close this case neatly.
那么 说吧
So? Do tell.
我会说的 可现在我们有个棘手的情况
I shall, but we're in a very tricky situation here.
有一条生命岌岌可危
There is a life at stake,
你们还得容忍♥我乱来
and you're gonna have to bear with me,
因为我要说的可能听起来有点疯狂
because what I'm about to say might sound a little crazy,
但是
but...
相信我 这是唯一方法
Trust me. It is the only way.
他刚说 "疯狂的想法"
He said, "Crazy idea."
他还说 "相信我"
He said, "Trust me."
一般都不是好征兆
Always a bad sign.
我不过是个顾问
Well, listen, I'm just a consultant here.
我们不一定要一起行动的
We don't have to do this all together.
我是说 我自己也能想法子搞定
I mean, I can manage on my own somehow.
等一下
Wait.
我可以容忍♥你
I will bear with you.
说吧
Talk.
是那些绑匪
Uh, it's the kidnappers.
他们发了一个地点
They've given us a location
完事以后让我们把钱放那
to drop the money after the job is done.
告诉他们在确定霍莉还活着之前
Well, tell 'em we're not doing anything
我们什么不会做
until we know that Holly's alive.
好
Okay.
等我们知道霍莉还活着你才能拿到钱
You will have your money after we have proof that Holly is alive.
他们发东西过来了
Oh. They're sending something.
天哪
Oh, my god.
镇定点 杰克 我们还有活要干
Okay, keep it together, Jack. We got a job to do here.
回短♥信♥过去
Okay? Text them back.
告诉他们我们会按他们的要求
Tell 'em we'll take the money to the drop site
把钱放到指定地点
just like they said.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
你们俩去哪了 还有四分钟就要开始了
Hey. Hey, where have you two been? We go on in four minutes.
准备好了
We ready?
有一个小问题 那些警♥察♥
Uh, there is one small thing-- uh, those police
就是调查迪斯蒂法诺凶杀案的那些
that are investigating D'stefano's murder--
他们又来了
They're here again.
提前告诉你们免得到时候被吓到
I just wanted you to know so you don't freak out if you see them.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
我们得取消行动
We gotta call it off.
不 不 不用
No, no. No, we don't.
一切按计划进行
Everything goes ahead as planned.
他们是来调查凶杀案的
They're working a homicide.
想都不会往抢劫上想
They're not even gonna be thinking about a robbery.
就在他们眼皮底下干一票 好吗
We do it right under their noses. Okay?
同意
Okay.
咱们就行动吧
Let's do this.
好戏开场
Curtain's up.
女士们先生们 欢迎
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen.
今夜我会让你们大呼过瘾
Tonight I will delight and amaze you.
我的表演会让你们怀疑自己的眼睛
You will see things that will make you doubt your eyes.
都准备好了
You all set?
好了
Set.
我真不敢相信我们要这么干
I can't believe we're doing this.
是我要这么干
I'm doing this.
也是 但是法律上我们是共犯 所以
Well, yeah, but legally, we're accomplices, so I mean...
能别说了吗
Could you shut up?
格蕾斯 遇到你可真巧
Hello, Grace. What luck running into you here.
简 我迟到了吗
Hi, Jane. Am I late?
没有的事 跟我来
Not at all. Follow me.
下一个表演是我从一个
My next demonstration is something I learned
达兰萨拉的神秘瑜伽行者那学来的
from a yogi mystic in Dharamshala--
怎样用你的心灵之眼
How to see by using your astral mind,
而非物理感官 来看世界
not your physical senses.
我需要一个志愿者
I will need a volunteer.
就你吧 先生
You, sir.
来吧 各位给他鼓鼓掌
No. Come on, folks. Give him a hand.
他只是有点害羞
He's just shy.
上去吧
Go on.
请你检查一下这个兜帽
I want you to examine this hood.
戴着它完全看不清东西 对不对
It's impossible to see out of it. Is that not so?
好的
Okay. Uh...
是的 没法看见
Yes, you can't see out of it.
谢谢 现在站到这边来
Thank you. Please step over here.
好的
Okay.
他过来了
It's coming up.
能看见吗
Can you see?
不能 完全看不见
No.I am completely blind.
好极了 咱们这位志愿者
Great, now from our volunteer,
能从你这拿一样东西吗 什么都可以
Could I get an object? Any object, please.
灯光打过来 好吗
Can I have a spot here, please?
我现在给你展示的东西是什么
What is the first object I am showing you?
是钱包吗
Is it a wallet?
你可以回到座位上去了 谢谢
You can go back to your seat. Thank you.
现在我会走到观众中来
I will now come out to the audience.
谁都可以给我一样东西
Anyone can give me an object.
好了 眼镜和帽子
Okay. Hat and glasses.
丹特·霍姆斯
Dante Holmes.
这位是格蕾丝·范佩尔
I‘'d like to introduce you to Grace Van Pelt.
她是加州调查局的探员
She's an agent at the CBI.
她想问你几个问题
She'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想你们两♥会♥很有话聊的
I think you two are gonna get along famously.
你好
Hi.
你是安保部门的头是吧
So, um... you're the head of security, huh?
没人看见你吧
Nobody saw you, did they?
没人看见 你拿到钥匙了
Nobody saw us. You get the key?
小菜一碟 好了吗
Like candy from a baby. We clear?
搞定
Clear.
好的
Okay.
准备就绪了
All set.
你有大约五分半钟的时间
You have roughly five and a half minutes.
好的 好的 好的
Good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good.
先生们 我得在霍姆斯发现钥匙不见之前
Okay, gentlemen, I have to get this key back to Holmes
把钥匙放回去
before he realizes it's gone.
等等
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表