剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
谢谢
thank you.
女士们先生们 大家晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
我名叫派翠克·简
My name is Patrick Jane.
在今晚 请大家配合一下
For tonight and for a very good cause,
把这个华丽的酒店舞厅
Let's all imagine that this, uh, Tawdry hotel ballroom
想象成一座爱之屋
Is, in fact, the casa encantar,
一座充满魔力的房♥子
The enchanted house.
下面有请我可爱的助手 艾瑞卡
Ladies and gentlemen, my lovely assistant Erica.
我和艾瑞卡会以魔法召唤灵魂
Erica and I will conjure up spirits
将让你们大开眼界
That will awe and amaze you,
然后我们会将你们的喝彩
And then we will turn that awed amazement
转化成货真价实的钱币
Into cold, hard cash
以此解决上千名孤儿的
That will help feed, clothe, and educate
吃穿和教育问题
Thousands of homeless orphans.
如您所见 艾瑞卡摆了四个盒子
As you can see, Erica has set the stage with four boxes.
现在为了进行这个表演
Now in order for this performance to work,
我们需要四个志愿者来进行协助
We need four willing volunteers.
一旦您被选中
Once you're chosen, please make your way
请迅速走到台上
promptly to the stage.
不要害羞 绝对不会受伤的
Don't be shy. This shouldn't hurt one little bit.
请大家为这些勇敢的人鼓掌
A quick hand for these brave souls.
谢谢你 艾瑞卡
Thank you, Erica.
你穿绿色裙子真漂亮
Looking fetching in green.
下面 女士们先生们
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
请大家仔细看好
Please pay close attention.
见证奇迹的时刻到了
You're about to witness something
我保证你们以前从未看过类似的表演
That I can pretty much guarantee you've never seen before.
您将会看到一个笼罩着迷雾的世界
You will see...something clouded in the unknown
这个世界由透视和洞察组成
In a world of clairvoyants and divination,
灵魂所在的世界
A world of spirits.
我知道 你们当中有人不相信
Now I know some of you don't believe
鬼魂的存在
That spirits exist,
但请相信 它们是真的
But trust me when I tell you they are very real.
它们现在就在这个房♥间里 对我说话
They're here in this room right now speaking to me,
就像我在对你们说话一样
Just as I am speaking to you,
它们告诉我 台上的这些人当中
And they're telling me that one of these individuals here
有一个人 隐藏着一个惊天的秘密
Is harboring a deep, dark secret.
你们不信吗
Huh? Don't believe me?
太好了 这恰好给了我证明的机会
Fantastic. That gives me the chance to prove it to you.
先生 请问您叫什么名字
You, Sir. What's your name?
理查德
Richard.
理查德 你是一个人来的吗
Richard, are you here alone?
是的
Yes.
谢谢回答 请您上前一步
Thank you. Would you step forward?
在这其中一个盒子里面
Inside one of these boxes
有一样对你非常重要的东西
Is an item that holds great significance to you.
你我都不知道它在哪里
I don't know which box it's in, and neither do you.
-对不对 -对
- Am I correct? - Correct.
那么 理查德 请你集中精神
All right, Richard. I need you to concentrate now.
我需要你精神高度集中
I need you to concentrate and
摒除杂念
clear your mind of any distractions.
请你选择两个盒子
I would like you to choose two boxes.
左边的两个
Two boxes, either on the left side
或是右边的两个
Or the right side, please.
艾瑞卡
Erica.
这里还剩两个盒子
There's two boxes left.
请你选择其中一个
I'd like you to choose one, Richard.
现在你在灵魂的指引下
Now you made your choice only
做出了自己的选择
with the spirits as your guide?
是的
Yes.
艾瑞卡 请你把盒子打开
Erica, if you would, open the box, please.
理查德 这条项链对你来说有意义吗
Does this necklace mean anything to you, Richard?
有
yes.
告诉观众这条项链的意义吧
Tell the audience what it means, Richard.
这是我送给娜塔莉的礼物
it's the necklace that I gave to Natalie.
为什么你要把这个送给她
Why did you give it to her?
它象征着我对她的
It was a symbol of my deep and abiding...
忠诚至深的爱
love... For her.
好了 好了
It's okay. It's okay.
谢谢你 理查德
Thank you, Richard.
好了 请回座位吧
If you'll make your way back to your seat. That's okay.
等等 魂灵们又给我传递了一个信息
Wait! The spirits are sending me another message.
它们告诉我 舞台上还有一个人
They're telling me that someone else on this stage
隐藏着秘密
Has a secret.
雷林先生
Mr. Relin.
谢谢
thank you.
大众情人啊
A crowd favorite.
你隐藏着一个惊天的秘密 不是吗
You're harboring a deep, dark secret, aren't you?
我没有
I don't think so.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那我们来看看吧 请上前一步
Well, let's check, shall we? Step forward, please.
清空思绪 选择两个盒子
Clear your mind and choose two boxes.
艾瑞卡
Erica.
你已经知道规矩了 再选出一个盒子
Now you know the drill. One box.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在这个箱子是您自愿选出来的 对吗
Now you chose this box of your own free will, yes?
大概是吧
I guess so.
艾瑞卡 烦请你打开这个盒子
Erica, please do the honors. Open the box.
这张照片对您有何意义吗
Is this photograph of any significance to you?
-没有 -你确定吗
- No. - Are you certain?
也许放大了看 你会有印象
Well, perhaps if you saw it bigger.
艾瑞卡
Erica?
你现在认出来了吗
Now do you recognize it?
这貌似是您声称
It looks like the site you claim to
在此建立了孤儿院的地点
have built an orphanage on,
只是 这里并没有孤儿院
Only there's no orphanage.
我不 我不知道你在说什么
I don't... I don't know what you're talking about.
那里现在如何呢
What about now?
这张照片摄于一周前
This's a photo taken a week ago.
那里并没有孤儿院 格里格
There is no orphanage, Greg,
只有你用来蒙混过关的 一张伪造照片
Only a doctored photograph you've been passing off as real.
你所说的每个项目都是谎言 格里格
Everything you've said you've done is a lie, greg.
你不了解情况
You don't understand.
可我想他们知道
Oh, but I think they do.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
走吧
Let's go.
多谢 你们真是热情的观众
Uh, thank you. You've been a lovely audience.
谢谢大家 晚安
Thank you and good night.
你盗用了数百万美元的善款
You embezzled millions of dollars meant for charity
并把钱一点点吸进自己的腰包
and siphoned the money into your own pockets.
你骗过了所有人
You had everybody fooled
直到娜塔莉去墨西哥旅行
until Natalie took that trip to Mexico.
娜塔莉打电♥话♥给我说
Natalie called me, said she needed
有重要的事要跟我谈谈
to speak with me about something important,
于是我们下班后在地铁站见面
so I met her after work at the subway station.
我载了她一程
I offered her a ride.
她告诉我 她拜访了
She told me she had visited
我们建的一所孤儿院
one of the orphanages that we built.
她指责你撒谎
And she accused you of lying.
没有
No.
开始没有 她很信任我
Not at first. She trusted me.
她只想听我解释 只是...
She wanted an explanation, but...
我无话可说 我还能怎么解释呢
I didn't have one. What could I say?
她还拍了照片
She had the photos.
我的整个人生面临威胁
My whole world was threatened.
我经营的一切都要毁于一旦
Everything I've built will be gone.
好了 我来了
Okay. I'm coming.
-韦恩 -进来
- Wayne. - In here.
你这是怎么了
Ohh. What is going on with you?
坐下吧
Take a seat.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表