剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Connor's favorite.
他还是小宝宝时的最爱 当然啦
From when he was a baby, of course.
当然 真能掰
Of course. Nice read.
格拉斯先生 走吧
Mr. Glass, let's go.
不 拜托 里斯本探员 等等吧
No, please, agent Lisbon. Please just--
内特 告诉我 告诉我 接着说
No, Nate, tell me. Tell me. Go ahead.
贝丝 没事
Beth, it's all right.
我在这里
I'm here. Mm.
你要和我一起想 好吗
I need you to think with me, okay?
我要你也想着康内
I need you to think of Connor.
让他占据你的心
He's filling your heart.
占据你所有的思绪 好吗
He's filling your mind, okay?
好了
Yes.
好了 我看到他了
Yes, I see him.
他很安静
He's very still.
他死了
He's dead?
没有
No.
他还活着
He's alive.
在睡觉
Sleeping.
康内 醒醒
Connor, wake up!
你能听到吗 你妈妈在这里
Can you hear me?! Your mother's here!
他说
He's saying...
"我爱你 么么"
"I love you, mo mo."
"么么" "么么" 他就是这样叫我的
"Mo mo." "Mo mo." That's what he calls me.
-什么 -他一直叫我"么么"
- What? - He calls me-- he calls me "Mo mo."
天啊
Ohh. Oh, god.
我简直不敢相信他还活着
I can't believe he's alive. Ohh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
阿门
Mm. Amen.
乔纳森 他还活着
Jonathan! Jonathan, Jonathan, he's alive.
康内还活着 内特感应到了他
Connor's alive. Nate sensed him.
内特确实感应到了一样东西 那就是钱
Oh, Nate sensed something all right--money.
你觉得格拉斯是装的吗
What, you think Glass was faking?
当然是
Of course he was.
那个钻进钱眼的混♥蛋♥
Money-grubbin' bastard.
不不不 那是康内 他叫我"么么"
No, no, no. It was Connor. He--he called me "Mo mo."
那是他对我的爱称
That--that's his nickname for me.
别人都不知道
N-nobody knew that.
贝丝 这就是他耍的花招
That's exactly how the trick works, Beth.
他利用些除了内特·格拉斯本人以外
You use a detail that no one could possibly know,
其他人无从知晓的细节
except Nate Glass did know.
他毕竟在这栋房♥子里出入了两年
He's been in and out of this house for two years.
不不 我想他不知道那个爱称
No, no, I--no, I don't think he knew that name.
不 我
No, I-I--
自从你丈夫去世之后 你付了他多少钱
How much money have you paid him since your husband died?
现在他能感应你儿子
And how much more will you give him
你又会多付他多少钱
now that he can sense your son?
如果康内不幸死亡
And then if Connor dies
而格拉斯能与他的灵魂对话
and Glass can contact his spirit,
你会为此付出一切吧
what won't you give?
你怎么胆敢说出这种话
Hey, don't say that. Don't you dare.
你是个变♥态♥ 内特不会那样做的
You're sick. Nate would never do that.
他当然会 相信我
Of course he would. Believe me.
他会的
He would.
不 派翠克 你可不知道
No, you don't know, Patrick.
显然你是一无所知
Apparently you don't know anything.
我儿子在呼唤我
My son called out for me.
他还活着 但是你不肯相信
He's alive, but you won't believe it,
因为你不肯认同自己的身份
because you can't stand what you are,
所以你只是逃避自己
so you just run away from yourself,
讨厌所有像你一样的人
and you hate anybody like you,
伤害所有关心你的人
and you hurt anybody who cares for you.
那并不意味着我是灵媒
That doesn't mean I'm psychic.
只能说明你容易上当受骗
It just means that you're gullible
并且走投无路了
and desperate.
你发什么毛病了 居然这样对人家
What is wrong with you that you treat people like that?
你真该见见十年前的我
Oh, you should have seen me ten years ago.
美不胜收吧
It's beautiful, huh?
那边都是国家森林
It's all state forests that way.
到处都是熊 鹿和麋鹿
Nothing but bears and deer and elk.
你很不错啊 这是我的评价
You're pretty good. I'll give you that.
不算杰出 就是 还不错
Not great. Just... pretty good.
我能怎么说呢 天赋使然
What can I say? It's a gift.
是啊
Yeah.
格拉斯 问题是这样
See, here's the thing, Glass.
我自己也使过这种伎俩
I played the same game myself,
所以一般情况下我不会干涉你的小骗局
so normally I wouldn't tell you not to run your little scam.
-这可不是骗局 -这就是骗局
- Well, it's not a scam. - Hush. It's a scam.
你心知肚明 但你玩过头了
We both know it's a scam, but you stepped over a line.
这是警♥察♥的职责范围
This is police business.
一个孩子正生命垂危
There's a child's life at stake here.
我就因为这个来的
Yeah, that's why I'm here.
你别逼我
You don't want to push me.
离这个女人远点
Back off this woman.
现在就走 否则你会后悔的
Get out of here right now, or you're gonna regret it.
我理解你的挫败感
I can understand your frustration.
你曾经可以预知 但现在失去了这种能力
You had the vision, and you lost it,
我想不出比这还可怕的事了
And I... I can't think of anything more horrible.
你胆真大
You got a lot of nerve.
也许我判断错你了
Maybe I've got you pegged all wrong.
也许你是绑匪之一
Maybe you're a kidnapper, too.
他不是气球杀手
No, he's not the balloon man.
我和范佩尔谈过了
I talked to van pelt.
在头两次绑♥架♥发生时
During the first two abductions,
他正在纽约和亚特兰大
he was in new york and atlanta
面对着一百多人进行演讲
Giving a presentation in front of a hundred people.
实际上是两百人
Actually, it was 200.
失陪
Excuse me.
简 我们可没时间
Jane, we don't have time
让你在这里和那家伙斗嘴
for you to have a feud with this guy.
就像是你的良知在与过去的你作斗争
It's like your conscience is battling your old self.
这根本分不出胜负
There's no upside.
你以为我就是为了这才来的
You think that's why I'm here?
真有趣
That's intriguing.
我们得走了
Well, we have to go.
一个男孩的生命正受到威胁
A boy's life is on the line,
绑匪很可能再绑走一个 并杀害他
And this man could take another kid and kill him.
好吧 我们走
Yeah. Let's go then.
我一直在恋童聊天室里钓鱼
So I've been trolling pedophile chat rooms.
有个人叫查理95
There's this one guy, Charlie95--
这人有点不对劲
Something's up with him.
他很有兴致讨论头两个孩子
He's a little too eager to chat about the first two boys.
追踪到他了吗
Are you tracking him?
是的 技术部说马上就好
Yep. I.T. Says any minute now.
等有结果再跟我说
Tell me you've got something better.
我在查电力公♥司♥员工看到的
Been looking into this black S.U.V.
那辆黑色多功能车
the power company guy saw,
交叉检查以便找出
Cross-checking to see
是否是恋童者拥有的
If any registered pedophiles own one.
-这样还不够 -是不够
- It's thin. - Yeah, it's thin.
不会查出什么结果 对吧
We're not gonna make it, are we?
简 欢迎随时插话
Jane, feel free to jump in any time.
我正在思考
I'm thinking.
正在思考
Yes, i'm thinking.
第二个男孩 里琪 很困扰我
The second boy, reggie-- it's bothering me.
如果他晚到巴士站
If he'd have gotten to the bus stop
只要晚三分钟
Just three minutes later,
他就会和同班同学一起到达
He would have arrived at the same time as his classmate,
并且会活到现在
And reggie would still be alive today.
-是走了狗屎运吗 -或是早有预谋
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表