剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
欧玛
Omar.
借过
Excuse me.
滚开 白♥痴♥
hey. Muevete, idiota!
给我闪开
Let me go!
-你是瞎了吗 -对不起
- What are you, blind? - I'm sorry.
你好像没休息好
You look, uh, marginally rested.
我还指望今晚能睡个安稳觉
I was hoping I'd actually get to R.E.M. Sleep tonight.
这里还有个警探
Look--there's another detective here.
或许你可以回去睡觉
Maybe you can go back to bed.
奇怪 萨克拉门托警局找我们来协查
That's weird. Sac P.D. Called for help on this.
你们是加调局的
You two CBI?
对 我是特丽莎·里斯本
Yeah, I'm Teresa Lisbon.
这位是派翠克·简
This is Patrick Jane.
我是亨德森警官 我们没动过现场
Sergeant Henderson. Just holding down the scene till you arrived.
我当时就在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
死者头部中了两枪 身上没钱包和证件
Two shots to the head. No purse or I.D. On the victim.
该车注册的名字是尤兰达·海瑞拉
The car's registered to a Yolanda Herrera.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
没 可警方接到的是匿名线报
No, but these officers responded to an anonymous tip,
所以一定有人目睹了犯罪过程
So somebody had to see something.
这是奢华吧的 这个酒吧就在这条街上
It's from, uh, Luxure. It's a, uh, club down the street.
她不是我见过的第一个
She wouldn't be the first club head
被老大干掉的"小姐"
I've seen done in by her dealer.
我很钦佩你的自信
Mm. I applaud your certainty,
可我觉得这次不能凭经验下定论
But I don't think it's that cut and dried.
她的着装是对了 但你们看她的手
She got the clothes right, but look at her hands.
指甲很短
Short nails...
指甲油也没涂到位
Very sloppy paint job.
或许她在赶时间
Maybe she was in a rush.
不对 想要进贵宾区
Doubtful. Free pass to the champagne room
就得非常注意细节
requires very careful attention to detail.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be joking, huh?
这几条街都归我管
I work these streets.
这儿的"小姐"我都认识
I know a club girl when I see one.
当然不是 因为你没注意到她左脚踝上的
Apparently not, because you missed a small bruise
小块淤青 我猜她是为了适应这双高跟鞋
on her left ankle. I I I'm guessing she turned her ankle
而扭伤了脚踝
trying to walk in these shoes.
而且她的手臂坚实有力
And her arms are very well muscled.
里斯本 你听我说的对不对
Lisbon, correct me if I'm wrong--
她戴的是运动型胸罩
That appears to be a sports bra she's wearing.
-不知道 可能吧 -你得出了什么结论
- I don't know. Probably. - What are you getting at?
你这位"小姐"是伪装的
Well, your club girl here was in a disguise--
一个假小子还想浑水摸鱼
A tomboy trying to blend in.
问题是为什么打扮成这样
The question is why?
她想玩什么把戏
And what was her game?
这样查案有效吗
Is this really productive?
你认识她
You knew her.
不 不认识
No, I didn't.
你刚才嗓音抬高了
Your voice just pitched a little higher,
就像你刚才说你正好
Just like when you said you happened to be
-在附近 -是吗
- in the neighborhood. - Is he right?
你认识死者吗
Did you know the victim?
当然不认识 太荒谬了
Of course not. That's ridiculous.
你认识这个女人 这个女人...
Aha! I know who this woman-- this--this woman here--
好 我就在这里
Okay. I'm here.
到底怎么回事
Hey, what the hell is going on?
尤兰达·海瑞拉是个卧底警♥察♥
Yolanda Herrera is an undercover cop.
我正想说
That's exactly what I was gonna say.
对 恭喜你 自以为是的家伙
Yeah, big whoop for you, smart ass.
这事不能让别人知道
No one can know that.
一旦走漏了风声
It'll only make it more dangerous
我们其他卧底就更危险了
for the next cop we put out there.
看来你缺乏管理技巧 是吧
You're not known for your management skills, are you?
你们负责查案 我会尽力协助
Work the case. I'll help you where I can.
可尤里的身份必须保密
But Yoli's identity must remain confidential.
但你得看好这个小丑 知道吗
And keep this circus act under control, got it?
知道了 好
Got it. Yeah.
我真失望 里斯本
Disappointing, Lisbon.
我以为你会反击
I thought you might push back a little.
那家伙叫我"小丑"
Guy called me a "Circus act""
他现在情绪很低落 你自己去反击
Hey. The man is grieving. You push back.
-好 我去 -你敢
- Okay, I will. - Don't you dare.
好 我说了我可以
Okay. Said that I could.
我把话收回
I take it back.
-好 -好吗
- All right. - Okay?
我需要休息会儿
I need a little rest.
尤兰达·康斯普斯是她的真名
Yolanda Concepcion was her real name,
可大家都叫她"尤里"
But everyone called her "Yoli."
她还有个家庭 丈夫和两个孩子
She leaves behind a family-- husband, two young children.
她是我们缉毒小队的骨干
She's a valuable member of my narcotics task force.
她今晚在这里干什么
What was she doing out here tonight?
我们派她在夜♥总♥会♥
Well, she's supposed to be at the club,
和一个叫欧玛·维嘉的毒贩套近乎
getting friendly with a dealer named Omar Vega.
他在南萨克拉门托是个重要人物
He's a major player here in South Sac.
我们认为他那伙人
We think his crew is behind
和最近这里频发的罪案有关
a recent rise in crime around here.
你觉得维嘉发现了她的身份
You think Vega made her cover?
还不能确定
Too early to tell.
可他干掉了不少卧底
But he's popped people for a lot less than being undercover cops.
好 我们会从夜♥总♥会♥开始调查 谢谢
Okay. We'll start at the club. Thanks.
简 奢侈吧见
Jane, meet me at Luxure.
什么
What?
我听不见
I can't hear you!
还是听不见
Still can't hear you!
再见
Bye!
简
Jane!
里斯本
Oh, hey, Lisbon!
这位是文森·坎蒂德 他是老板
Meet Vince Candide. He's our host.
他是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
He's a womanizing buffoon,
你一定会被他逗笑的
But I think you'll be amused by his presumption.
什么
What? Huh?
他...
He...
这是...他...
This is... he...
你见过这个女人吗
Have you seen this woman?
欧玛·维嘉呢
What about Omar Vega?
谁
Who?
欧玛·维嘉
Omar vega!
抱歉 我得去忙了
Sorry. I gotta go run the place.
他听不见
He can't hear!
谢谢 文森
Thanks, Vince!
如果维嘉在这里 一定就在那边
If Vega's here, he's over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
更接近了
Ah, that's more like it.
请问 你见过欧玛·维嘉吗
Pardon me, have you seen Omar Vega?
你这样问 可别想找到他
You're never gonna find him like that.
看我的
What do we got here?
女士们先生们 请听我说
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your attention.
我那位
My colleague over there
穿得很不融入的同事
in her not-here-to-party clothes
是个条子
is five-O.
对 加调局的
Yeah, CBI.
她在找欧玛·维嘉
She's looking for Omar Vega.
我这个口袋里有500块
I have $500 in this pocket for
奖励给指认他的人
whoever can point him out.
你们只要伸个指头
That's 500 big ones just
就能得到500块大钞
to use your pointy finger.
剩下来的交给我们
And then we'll take it from there.
谢谢 你们继续
Thank you. Party on.
真狡猾
Subtle.
但很有效 他就在吧台那边
But effective. He's over by the bar.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表