剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
旧金山捷运站
加州 旧金山
我们刚接到报♥警♥
we've just received a report
旧金山当地警方证实
that the victim has been identified
死者是娜塔莉·吉贝琪
by the San Francisco locals as Natalie gibecki,
而警方对死者信息
although police are keeping the nature of her death
暂不公开
under wraps for the moment.
她名叫娜塔莉·吉贝琪 27岁
Her name's Natalie Gibecki. 27 years old.
她在几个街区外的
Works as a counselor
一家少管所当法律顾问
in a youth probation facility a few blocks over.
市长是董事 所以派我们来了
The mayor serves on the board, so we got the call.
眼里有淤血
Petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes
颈部周围的痕迹表明死者是被勒死的
and the marks around the neck indicate that she was strangled.
里斯本呢
Where's Lisbon?
和旧金山警局的人在一起
She's with S.F.P.D.
他们和死者的老板聊过
They talked to the victim's boss.
显然 她约了朋友看电影
Apparently, she was on her way
正在去的路上
to see a movie with friends.
不尽然
Not likely.
你说什么
Come again?
她穿着黑色蕾丝紧身衣
Well, she's wearing a black lace camisole.
她正打算把平底鞋换成高跟鞋
She was planning on changing her flats to heels.
她的妆是刚上的
Her makeup is freshly applied.
她喷着浓郁的香水
She's wearing a very... very flowery perfume--
"真我"香水 如果我没搞错的话
J'adore, if I'm not mistaken.
她正要去见情人
She was going to meet a lover.
我猜对方已婚 因为她骗了别人
Married, I'd guess, based on the deception.
失陪
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
喂 派翠克 我是艾瑞卡·弗琳
Hello, Patrick. It's Erica Flynn.
艾瑞卡·弗琳 真没想到
Erica Flynn. Wow, this is a surprise.
我希望你很开心
Pleasant, I hope.
我想你一定想知道我找你的原因
I bet you're wondering why I'm calling.
对 我想过
Yeah. Thought crossed my mind.
如果我说我想听你的声音了呢
What if I said I wanted to hear your voice?
那你就是在撒谎
I'd say you were lying.
也不全是
Not entirely.
娜塔莉·吉贝琪 我和她有私交
Natalie Gibecki-- I knew her personally.
她是我的婚介公♥司♥的客人
She was a client of my matchmaking company.
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在交谈过程中拉近了关系
We grew very close during our sessions together,
不过你应该深有体会
but then you know how that can happen.
你想干什么 艾瑞卡
What do you want, Erica?
对 我还没说 对吧
Yes, I haven't said, have I?
对
No.
我找你是因为我能帮忙找到凶手
I'm calling because I can help you find her killer.
是吗 他叫什么名字
Really? What's his name?
如果你想知道答案 就来找我吧
If you want the answer, you know where to find me.
能再次听到你的声音真好 派翠克
It was nice to hear your voice again, Patrick.
我也是
Yours, too.
谢谢 丹尼斯
Thank you, Dennis.
不客气 弗琳太太
Of course, Ms. Flynn.
你总是乐于助人
You're helpful as always.
谁啊
Who was that?
艾瑞卡·弗琳
Uh, that was Erica Flynn.
她想帮忙破案
She wants to help out with the investigation.
太好了 我们该把卷宗传真过去
Great. We should fax over the case file
再给她把枪
and get her a gun.
给枪就有点过了
Well, getting her a gun's a bit much,
可我觉得卷宗倒是可以
but, uh, I think the case file may help.
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
是
yeah.
你在开玩笑 对吧
you're kidding, right?
快告诉我你是在说笑
Please tell me you're kidding.
金色山谷州监狱
加州 萨克拉门托
你好 派翠克
Hello, Patrick.
艾瑞卡 你气色不错
Erica. You look good.
橙色很衬你
Orange suits you.
这身行头 还多亏了你啊
Well, I suppose I have you to thank for my wardrobe.
我可没杀你丈夫
I didn't kill your husband.
我也没 我是过失杀人 区别大了
Neither did I. Manslaughter. Big difference.
什么事
What is this about?
我知道是谁杀了娜塔莉
I know who killed Natalie Gibecki.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
我们在交谈过程中拉近了关系
We grew close during our sessions together.
有些事娜塔莉只告诉我一个人
Natalie told me things that she didn't tell anyone else,
比如她有个秘密情人
like the fact that she was seeing someone in secret.
如果她已经有了情人
Why would she need a dating service
会什么还要找婚介
if she was already seeing someone?
她是在我们安排的交友过程中认识的
She met him during our sessions together.
那肯定有段时间了
That must have been some time ago.
十个月前
Ten months,
可娜塔莉死前和他还没断
But Natalie was still seeing him when she died.
我肯定
I'm sure of it.
怎么会
How?
我能鉴别真爱
I know true love when I see it.
那她搞这么神秘干什么
Then why the secrecy?
娜塔莉的对象有家室
The man Natalie was seeing was married.
她没有告诉任何人
She kept the affair from everyone.
除了你
Everyone except you.
对
Yes.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you doing this?
我非常关心娜塔莉
I cared deeply about Natalie.
她的死让我很伤心
Her death is a tragedy,
而凶手该被绳之以法
and her killer should be punished.
说的比唱的还好听
That was a nice try.
好吧 我想出去
All right. I want out of here.
当然只是暂时的
Temporarily, of course.
你根本无法理解这种感觉 派翠克
You have no idea what this is like, Patrick,
待在牢里
Living in a cage,
明知我还得再蹲好几年
knowing I'll be here for years.
事实上 这可能是我最后一次
The truth is, this may be my last chance at freedom
趁年轻还能享受自♥由♥的机会
while I'm young enough to enjoy it.
我只想去泡温泉
I just want to go to the spa,
在我最钟爱的餐馆就餐
eat at my favorite restaurant,
适当无害的放纵
a few harmless indulgences
作为帮你们抓住凶手的报答
in return for helping you catch a killer.
如果你在说谎呢
What if you're lying?
你曾说过能当场识破我
You once said you could see right through me.
"一眼看穿" 我相信这就是你的本事
"Transparent as glass," I believe, was how you put it,
所以你告诉我 我在说谎吗
So tell me, am I lying now?
娜塔莉·吉贝琪在8点14分离开少管所
Natalie Gibecki left the youth facility at 8:14 P.M.
一个乘客在8点33分发现他的尸体
A commuter found her body at 8:33,
当中有19分钟的空白
giving us a 19-minute window
凶手可能在这段时间作案
for the murder to have been committed.
作案动机呢
And what do we have for motive?
娜塔莉的尸体上没有丢失任何东西
Well, there's nothing missing from Natalie's body,
所以排除劫杀可能
So robbery seems out.
也没有性侵犯的迹象
No sign of sexual assault, either.
娜塔莉刚去巴亚尔塔港
Natalie had just returned
旅行了5天回来
from a 5-day trip to Puerto Vallarta.
我在追查
I'm checking it out.
简说的男友的情况呢
What about Jane's theory about a boyfriend?
我们查过了
We looked into it.
娜塔莉的朋友们都说她没男友
Friends all say Natalie wasn't seeing anyone.
亲人呢
Family?
只有一个孩子 父母几年前都过世了
Only child. Parents died years ago.
好 去少管所
All right. Head to the youth facility
向当天跟娜塔莉值一趟班的其他顾问
and talk to the other counselors
了解情况
that were working on Natalie's shifts.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表