剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
超感警探
第四季
第十四集
萨克拉门托郡法♥院♥
你这已经是今年第三次
That is the third time this year
在庭上被训斥了
you've been reprimanded in court.
我用我的才智破了案 有什么大不了的
I bent a spoon with my mind. What's the big deal?
你在给一宗刑事案做证人
You were testifying in a criminal case.
不能玩戏法
You can't be playing tricks.
这整个就是个戏院 马戏而已
It's all theater, isn't it? Bread and circuses?
-我们有几个问题 伊芙 看这里 伊芙 -看见吗
- Just a few questions, Eve! Right here, Eve. - See?
你知道是谁杀了卡洛斯·鲁兹吗
Do you know who murdered Carlos Ruiz?
伊芙 只有几个问题
Eve, just a couple of questions.
那是伊芙·莫柏丽 那个酒商
Ooh. That's Eve Mulberry. The wine lady?
她生产的解百纳很有味道
She grows a great cabernet.
她被起诉什么罪
What's she accused of?
杀害她的舞蹈老师 我觉得他们是恋人
Killing her dance teacher. They were lovers, I think.
-在这个问题上 事实很明朗 -绯闻
- At this point, the facts are clear. - Scandalous.
伊芙绝对清白
Eve is 100% innocent,
我得去接个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
想想待会吃什么 我是里斯本
Think about what you want to eat. Lisbon.
伊芙对鲁兹先生的家人深表同情
Eve has the deepest sympathy for Mr. Ruiz's family,
而且她在多种场合也表达过这点
And she's expressed that on many occasions.
伊芙 你今早感觉如何
Eve, how you feeling this morning?
你对结案陈词紧张吗
Are you nervous at all about closing arguments?
换做你不会吗
Wouldn't you be?
伊芙面对的是终身监禁
Eve is facing a lifetime in prison
而她根本没杀过人
for a crime she didn't commit.
伊芙 你为什么不索性承认
Eve, why don't you just admit
杀了卡洛斯·鲁兹
that you killed Carlos Ruiz?
别问了 珍妮
Nice try, Jenny,
别追拍这些低级问题的回答了
but instead of going for cheap reaction shots,
你该跟进我的案子
you should be following my case.
你认为陪审团相信你吗
Do you think the jury believes you?
加调局的 让我过去 加调局的
CBI. Coming through. CBI.
伊芙的勇气可嘉
Eve deserves praise for her courage.
伊芙 我是加调局的
Eve! CBI. Quick question.
请迅速回答 你爱你的父母吗
You love your mom and dad?
他们几年前就过世了
They passed away years ago.
可你还是很爱他们
But you think fondly of them.
当然
Of course.
感谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
搞什么
Come on.
辩方试图
The defense has tried
将伊芙·莫柏丽描绘得和她种的葡萄一样甜
to paint Eve Mulberry as sweet as the grapes she grows,
可你们也知道这宗案子的真♥相♥
but you know the facts of this case.
你们知道伊芙有婚外情
You know that Eve was an adulterer,
即便她可能矢口否认
even though she may deny it,
你们也知道
And you know
她的爱人卡洛斯对她敲诈勒索
that her lover, Carlos, blackmailed her for cash,
卡洛斯·鲁兹又回来找她再进行勒索时
and when Carlos Ruiz went back to Eve to ask for more money,
她把他的头给敲烂了
she beat his head into pulp.
伊芙封了爱人的口 以维护她的光辉形象
Eve silenced her lover to protect her marketable image.
可这...
But this...
这才是真正的伊芙的杰作
This is the work of the real Eve.
仔细耐心地看看
Take a good, long look...
就能看到她犯下的罪行
then find her guilty.
阿迪勒斯
Ardiles.
有时间吗
You got a second?
和你聊吗 简 那可没多少
For you, Jane? I got two.
我会长话短说 你犯了个错
Look, I'm gonna come straight out with it. You made a mistake.
伊芙·莫柏丽 她不是凶手
Eve Mulberry? She isn't the killer.
你这又是耍什么花样
What are you playing at?
我没耍花样 我只是在旁观察
I'm not playing. I'm just observing.
伊芙的沉默是对死者的
Eve's nonverbals are screaming innocence
叫冤和同情
and sadness for the victim.
谢谢你的观察
Thank you for the observation.
她也爱她的父母
She loved her mom and dad, too.
还有吗
There's more?
大多数女性凶手都被父母辱骂过
Most women who murder were abused by their parents.
而伊芙没有 我提到他们时
Not Eve. When I mentioned them,
她抬头向左看
she looked up and to the left,
说明她在用左脑想问题
which means she was tapped into the left side of the brain,
左脑是视觉记忆的存储器
where visual memories are stored.
那如果她是往右看的呢
And what if she had looked to the right?
那她会使用她的创造性思维
Well, she would have been accessing her creative mind
来编故事
to fabricate a story.
就这些吗 这就是你的所有证据
This is it? This is all your evidence?
当然还有我的勇气
Well, of course there's my gut, too,
可我觉得你不会当真
but I didn't think you'd take that very seriously.
这是你第一次说对
That's the first correct statement you've made.
我赌一百万 她没罪
I bet you a million dollars she's innocent.
好像我有那么多钱似的
Ah, if I only had the money.
那赌五分钱怎么样
How about a nickel?
简 你知道你是在白费口舌吧
Jane, you understand this whole conversation's pointless, right?
陪审团已经开始商议了 结束了
I mean, the jury's started deliberating. It's over.
判决书还没宣读
Well, the verdict hasn't been read yet,
所以实际上还没结束
so technically, it's still on.
要知道 和你不一样
You know, unlike you,
伊芙·莫柏丽杀人没法逍遥法外
Eve Mulberry will not get away with murder,
所以就当是为我们双方着想
so do us both a favor.
别搅合我的案子了
Don't mess with my case.
我不会搅局的
Oh, I won't mess with it.
我会做出补救
I'm gonna fix it.
你在这里啊 我们得走了
There you are. We have to go.
去哪里
Where?
得去找伊芙·莫柏丽了解案情 她是无辜的
We have to talk to Eve Mulberry. She's innocent.
陪审团可未必有同感
Well, the jury may feel differently.
没错 所以我们得找到真凶
Exactly. That's why we need to find the real killer.
不 没门
No. No way.
没时间争论了
We don't have time to argue.
这不是我们的问题
This is not our problem.
什么 伸张正义不是我们的问题
What, justice isn't our problem?
陪审团已经听了三个月的辩论
The jury has heard arguments for three months.
他们已经做好充足准备判定真♥相♥
They're fully equipped to determine the truth.
如果不是呢
And what if they don't?
那一个无辜的女人就会锒铛入狱
Then an innocent woman gets punished
就因为你在忙着吃东西
because you were too busy eating.
那是我的三明治
Hey, that's my sandwich.
还给我
Mm? Give it.
月亮谷葡萄园 加州 中♥央♥山谷
有什么能帮你们吗
Can we help you?
夫人 我们是加调局的
Ma'am, we're with the CBI.
我们想和您聊几句
We'd like to talk to you.
不不 我们不接待警♥察♥了
No. No. No more police.
这可能是我和我太太的最后几小时自♥由♥了
These might be my wife's last few hours of freedom.
我们不想有其他人介入 谢谢
We plan to spend them alone. Thank you.
如果我能提供一辈子的自♥由♥呢
What if I could offer a lifetime of freedom?
我知道伊芙是无辜的
I know Eve's innocent.
我只想要找机会证明这点
I'd just like the chance to prove it.
抱歉 你们为什么想帮我
I'm sorry, why do you want to help me?
我只能说
Well, let's just say,
取之于民 用之于民 对
To whom much is given, much is expected. Yeah.
不介意的话 我们就抓紧时间吧
If you don't mind, time is a factor here.
我们可以找地方坐下谈吗
Is there somewhere we can sit down and talk?
很感谢你对我太太的案子感兴趣 简先生
I appreciate your interest in my wife's case, Mr. Jane,
可在这节骨眼上 你能做些什么呢
but what can you possibly do at this stage of the game?
已经搜集了几百个小时的证据
I mean, there have been hundreds of hours of testimony.
让那些法♥院♥的秃鹫拣那堆烂肉去吧
Well, I'll let the courthouse vultures pick over that carcass.
如果我要帮你 就会寻找新鲜证据
If I'm gonna help you, I'm gonna need fresh meat.
你为什么上舞蹈课
Why did you take dance lessons?
彼得是个优秀的舞者
Peter's a wonderful dancer.
我本来是想准备个惊喜
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表