剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
It was supposed to be a surprise.
我们一直都很忙
We're both so busy all the time.
我以为这样会让我们关系更亲密
I thought it would bring us closer together.
所以你才认识了卡洛斯·鲁兹
And is that how you met Carlos Ruiz?
在舞蹈课上
At the dance lessons?
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
国标 还是萨尔萨
Ballroom, or, uh, salsa?
是探戈
Tango.
我从报纸上看到
From what I've read in the newspapers,
你和卡洛斯在课下也有接触
you spent time with Carlos outside of just the lessons.
你们通过电♥话♥ 吃过饭
There were phone calls, meals...
我和卡洛斯是朋友
Carlos and I were friends.
一个上过斯坦福大学的酿酒师
A Stanford-educated winemaker
和一个舞蹈老师
and a dance instructor.
我很好奇 你们都聊什么了
Just curious, um, what'd you talk about?
我也不知道 家长里短吧
I don't know. This and that.
你在借撒谎来顾及你丈夫的感受
You've been lying to protect your husband's feelings,
对不对
haven't you?
看着我 伊芙
Look at me, Eve.
我知道 你感到羞愧内疚
I know you're feeling guilt and shame.
我知道 这会对你的婚姻产生影响
I know what this might do to your marriage,
但在我看来 我们是你最后的希望
but, uh, the way I see it, we're your last hope.
你得相信我们
You have to trust us.
宝贝 他在说什么
Honey, w-what is he talking about?
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
为了帮你
To help you.
你说你相信我是无辜的
You said you believed I was innocent.
我是指谋杀案
Of murder,
但是你和你热辣舞蹈教师混在一起
But you weren't hanging out with your sexy dance teacher
可不是为了闲谈聊天
for the fascinating chitchat.
你被他吸引了
You were attracted to him.
我是说 你可是和一个男人跳探戈 天呐
I mean, you danced the tango with the man, for god sakes.
我没有出轨
I did not have an affair.
你没用否定式的缩写
That was a non-contracted denial.
说真话的人会使用缩写 "我没出轨"
Truth tellers use contractions. "I didn't have an affair."
这可不是我在法♥院♥台阶上看到的女人
This is not the woman I saw on the courthouse steps.
我想你应该离开了
I think that you should leave.
这就像张创可贴 伊芙
It's like a band-aid, Eve.
撕得越快越不疼
Best to just tear it off quickly.
就几次而已
It was just a few times.
你在拿我开心吧
Are you kidding me?
我
I'm s--
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
彼得 你那么忙 总是出门在外
Peter, you're so busy. You're always traveling.
我知道那不是借口
I know that's not an excuse.
行了 离我远点
Okay, you stay away from me now.
怎么回事
What's going on?
伊芙刚刚承认 他和卡洛斯上了床
Eve just admitted to sleeping with Carlos.
可惜我没看到
Sorry I missed that.
不好意思 他们是谁
And sorry, who are these people?
加调局 他们是来帮忙的
CBI. They're here to help.
这是我的好朋友皆商业伙伴 艾米
This is my best friend, my business partner, Amy,
这是我小妹葛兰彻
and that's my little sister Gretchen.
敲诈是怎么回事
What about the blackmail?
你和他上了床
You were sleeping with Carlos.
你有没有把钱给他
Did you pay him off?
没 他问我要现金贷款 但我没有给他
No. He asked me for a cash loan, but I didn't give it to him.
那笔钱是用来做什么的
What was the money for?
一个生意上的机会 我其实并不想知道
A business opportunity. I didn't really want to know.
你还在这里做什么
What are you still doing here?
我是说 你怎么还在这徘徊沉思
I mean, besides brooding.
你说什么
Pardon me?
你老婆刚刚让你五雷轰顶
Your wife just dropped a bomb on you,
你现在却还站着这里
and you're still standing.
换做我 我这会早就跑出去了
For me, I'd be out of here by now...
除非 我早就知道出轨这件事了
Unless, of course, I suspected the, uh, affair all along.
我为什么要隐藏我的怀疑
Why would I hide my suspicions?
为了不失风度 维护形象
Make yourself look good.
他说的对
He's right.
如果你事先知道出轨的事情
If you had knowledge of the affair,
那你就会被列为头号♥嫌犯
it would make you a prime suspect.
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
你用了否定式缩写
You used a contraction.
这是个好迹象 但我还是会盯紧你
That's a hopeful sign, but I'm still gonna keep an eye on you.
还有你 艾米
And you, Amy.
我
Me?
伊芙信赖你
Eve confides in you.
她把出轨的事情告诉了你
She told you about the affair--
好姐妹通常会这么做
the best friend thing--
葛兰彻和你不一样 她完全不知情
Unlike Gretchen. She had no idea.
你跟你姐姐有矛盾 是不是
You do have issues with your sister, though, don't you?
好像谁家姐姐没矛盾似的
Like there are sisters who don't have issues.
我记得你说过 这些人是来帮忙的
I thought you said these people were here to help.
没错 我要说 我们有个良好的开端
We are, and I'd say we're off to a pretty solid start.
我想我们需要点时间独处
I think we need some time alone.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll keep in touch.
根据法庭记录
According to the court transcript,
有2万现金存入了
there was a cash deposit for $20,000 paid
卡洛斯·鲁兹的银行户头
into Carlos Ruiz's bank account
就在他死亡的那周
the week of his death.
如果按伊芙的话说 她没有给他钱
If we're gonna take Eve's word, she didn't give him that money.
没准死者干过其他违法勾当
Well, maybe the victim was involved with something illegal.
我去查查
I'll check it out.
你说他丈夫知道 自己老婆出轨
You said the husband thought she was having an affair?
那是简的想法
That's what Jane thinks.
这会让他成为头号♥嫌犯
It puts him on the top of the suspect list.
彼得·莫柏丽经营着一家精品投行
Peter Mulberry runs a boutique investment firm.
他告诉警♥察♥ 命案发生当晚
Told the police he was having dinner
他在一个雇员家中吃饭
At one of his employee's homes the night of the murder.
那个雇员出庭为他作了证
The employee vouched for him.
再深入查查 那个雇员是谁
Dig deeper. Who was the employee?
我们能相信他吗
Do we trust him?
事实上 是她
Her. Exactly.
我真不知道 我们是怎么找到凶器的
I don't know how we're gonna get around the murder weapon.
那是鹤嘴锄刀
That's a cutter mattock,
用来挖沟刨根的
used for digging trenches and cutting roots.
来自伊芙的葡萄园
It came from Eve's vineyard.
上面全是她的指纹
Her fingerprints were all over it.
这一切告诉我 伊芙可能是被陷害的
All this tells me is that Eve might have been framed.
找出和她有过节的人 列个单子给我
Make a list of anybody who held a grudge against her.
再去查下鲁兹的通话记录
Also look back into Ruiz's phone records.
警探们之前准备的材料貌似并不多
The original work from the detectives on that looks a bit thin.
我知道这不算正式案件 所以辛苦了
I know that this isn't an official case, so thank you.
简和我准备去命案现场
Jane and I are heading to the crime scene.
有任何发现 及时告知我
Let me know if you find anything out,
动作快 伙计们
and work fast, guys.
陪审团很快就要下定论了
The jury's out.
不 你给我闭嘴
No, you shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
命案早在几个月之前
Murder was months ago.
你还指望能从那里找到什么证据啊
What kind of evidence do you expect to find in there?
去看看就知道了
I'll know it when I see it.
行吧
Okay.
加调局 开门
CBI. Open up.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你刚才是在看我吗
Uh, w-were you just watching me?
没 我没有
No, I wasn't.
离门远点 金发小子
Step away from the door, blondie.
放松放松 我是加调局的
Yeah, easy, I-I-I'm-- I'm with the CBI.
我可以进来吗
Do you think I could come in?
一个小"顾问"
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表