剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
先吃鸡蛋 然后我们去看萨利·卡特
Well, first, eggs. Then we go see Sally Carter.
你从法医那拿到她丈夫的遗物了吗
Did you get her husband's effects from forensics?
拿到了 我只好撒谎骗人
Yes. I had to lie through my teeth,
四处寻求帮助 结果竹篮打水一场空
call in all kinds of favors, and it was a bust.
没用什么有用的东西
Nothing useful.
手表 钥匙 口香糖 结婚戒指
Watch, key, gum, wedding ring.
没关系 我们可以去见萨利·卡特了
Doesn't matter. Gets us in the room with Sally Carter.
我觉得她不会和你说话的
Somehow I don't think she's gonna want to talk to you.
是吗
Really?
你杀害了她的丈夫
You killed her husband.
你看 僵局就这样打开了
Well, there you go. The ice is broken.
我们有话可聊了
We have something to talk about.
不 他没有枪 我没有看到
No, he didn't have a gun, not that I saw.
你看到他拿着的报纸了吗
Did you notice the newspaper that he was carrying?
没有 我什么也没看见
No. I didn't really see anything.
我只是在努力安抚他
I was just trying to comfort him the best I could.
你见到他的时候 他还活着
So he was still alive when you got to him.
-是的 -他说什么了吗
- Yes. - Did he say anything?
他说 "告诉萨利和夏莲 我爱她们"
He said, "Give my love to Sally and Charlaine""
就这些
That's all?
然后他就死了
Then he died.
总之 他没说别的什么
I think, anyhow. He didn't say anything else,
保安却对我大吼大叫
and the security guard was freaking out at me,
所以我离开了
so I left him.
保安为什么抓狂
Why was the guard freaking out?
他就一直吼
He was like,
"离尸体远点 离尸体远点
"Get away from the body! Get away from the body!
这是证据 不准碰"
This is evidence! Don't touch him!"
他反应有点太激烈了t
He was kind of a jerk about it.
这个保安 他是个年轻的秃顶男人
this guard-- he was a youngish bald guy?
是的 眼神凶得很
Yes, with crazy eyes.
对 荣·多奇
yeah, Ron Deutsch.
他今天应该来上班的 但是没来
He was supposed to be working today, but he didn't show up.
能把他家住址告诉我吗
I need his home address.
我有不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
你中过枪 情绪肯定比较低迷
Well, you've been shot. You're bound to have a gloomy outlook.
忽略你的感觉
Ignore your feelings.
抱歉 探员们 现在不是时候
I'm sorry, agents. This isn't a good time.
我们在为提姆举办小型追悼会
We're having a small memorial party for Tim.
他有一些私人物件在我这里
We have his personal effects here.
谢谢 我可以签收
Thank you. I can take those.
抱歉 卡特太太得亲自来签收
I'm sorry. Mrs. Carter has to sign for them in our presence.
应该不会太久
Shouldn't take long.
明白了 我们去厨房♥那边
I see. Uh, let's go around to the kitchen door.
好的
Okay, then.
先挂了
Got to go.
小菜一碟嘛
Well, this is easy as pie.
目前为止
So far.
小菜
Pie.
是你...
Oh. But you're--
对 是我
yes, I am.
萨利 你没事吧
Sally, you all right?
这...
This...
这是派翠克·简 枪杀我丈夫的人
This is Patrick Jane, the man who shot tim.
我的天啊
oh, my lord.
别害怕 我不会伤害你
Don't be scared. I'm harmless, truly.
干什么
What do you want?
我得当面和你谈谈
I had to talk to you face-to-face,
这样我才能确定
So I'd know for sure.
如果你丈夫是无辜的 如果是我的错
If your husband's innocent, if I made a mistake,
那我深感抱歉
then I'm truly, deeply sorry,
我向你发誓
And I swear to you,
我会用尽一生 求取你的原谅
I will spend the rest of my life earning your forgiveness.
简先生
Mr. Jane...
上帝为证
As god is my witness,
我丈夫这辈子没有做过违法的事
my husband never broke the law in his life.
你杀了一个好人
You murdered a good man.
你有茶吗
Do you have any tea?
多奇先生
Mr. Deutsch!
开门
Open it up.
你有搜查证吗
You got a warrant?
不需要 我们就瞅一眼
We don't need one. We just want a quick look around.
我得征求我老板的意见
Let me check with my boss.
先生
Sir...
不会太久的
Won't be long.
你听到没
You hear that?
什么
What?
从公♥寓♥传来的打斗声
Sound of a struggle, coming from inside the apartment.
听到了 有人有危险
Oh, yeah. I do. Someone might be in danger.
没错
Yeah.
保安死了 浴缸里有电吹风
hey. Security guard's dead. Hair dryer in the bathtub.
会不会是意外
Could it be an accident?
有可能
Well, it could be.
只是死者差不多算秃顶
Except the dead guy's bald, near enough,
他用吹风机做什么呢
So what would he use a hair dryer for?
应该是自杀或者谋杀
Looks like suicide or murder.
是个好消息
That's good news.
不是说多奇先生 愿他安息
Not for MR.Deutsch, god rest him,
而是说这证实了简的推测
But supports Jane's story.
一定有人安排多奇拿走了枪
Someone must have arranged for deutsch to take the gun,
换掉电♥话♥ 然后杀人灭口
Switch the phone, then killed him to keep him quiet.
让现场人员仔细搜查多奇的公♥寓♥
Be sure that forensics search Deutsch's apartment carefully.
这事有一段时间了
It's a long shot,
但走运的话 可能会找到枪或者电♥话♥
But we may get lucky and find the gun or the phone.
奇怪的是 我们从一开始就有很多共同点
It's weird how much we had in common right from the start.
我们是天生一对
We just naturally made a couple.
心心相印
Soul mates.
是的 心心相印
Yes. Soul mates.
简
jane.
恕我失陪一下 萨利
Excuse me, please, sally.
枪响后 第一个到达现场的保安
The first security guard on the scene
已经死了 吹风机掉进浴缸那种
After the shooting, is dead-- hair-dryer-in-the-bathtub dead.
这倒松口气了 我是说
Well, that's a relief. I mean...
我知道你什么意思
I know what you mean.
这女人不错 我都开始怀疑是我的问题
This woman is good. Starting to doubt my own story.
还用你说
Tell me about it.
萨利 可以用一下你的浴室吗
Sally, would you mind if I used your bathroom?
-请便 -谢谢
- Not at all. - Thank you.
谢谢 我们没事了 不打扰了
Thank you. That's all we need. We'll leave you in peace.
稍等一下
In just one moment.
是这样的 萨利 我喜欢你
See, thing is, sally, I like you.
我看得出你是个正直的好人
I can tell that you're a good, honest person,
这就意味着 不是我疯了
which means either I'm crazy
就是你丈夫对你隐藏了些不为人知的秘密
Or your husband was keeping some very dark secrets from you,
但我 我非常确定自己没疯
And I-I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy.
我丈夫和我之间没有秘密 没有
My husband kept no secrets from me. None.
所有男人跟妻子之间都有秘密 所有
All men keep secrets from their wives--all ofhem.
提姆也一样
Tim was no different.
你错了
You're wrong.
我想我掌握了证据
I bet I can prove I'm right.
你认识这个吗
You recognize these?
当然 提姆的钥匙链
Yes, of course-- tim's key ring.
你身边有自己的钥匙吗
Do you have your own keys close by?
上边有多少钥匙
How many keys do you have there?
六把
six.
你确定
You sure?
六把钥匙
Six keys.
你丈夫有七把
Your husband has seven.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
第七把是做什么的
What's the seventh key for?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表