剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
谁知道呢
Well, who knows?
也许他也爱上了凯蒂
Maybe he was in love with kati, too.
这可不够充分
Come on. That's not enough.
当然够
Sure, it is.
简
Jane
那根本不够
It's not enough.
说好用我的方式来破案的
Deal's we run this case my way.
那现在不算数了
Well, the deal's off.
血液检测出来后
We're charging james barca
我们起诉就要詹姆斯·巴卡
As soon as the blood work gets back.
我受够了你的把戏
I'm sick and tired of your antics.
凯蒂·巴卡应该得到
Kati bauer deserves better
比你这愚蠢游戏更专业的调查
than these stupid games you're playing.
可别跟我提游戏
Oh, don't talk to me about games.
你根本不在乎凯蒂·巴卡
And you don't care a damn about Kati Bauer,
也不是你那岌岌可危的工作
Nor is your job in jeopardy.
什么
Excuse me?
我来这里仅仅是为了让你仔细观察我
I'm only here so you can get a good, close-up look at me.
我什么要仔细观察你
Why would I want to get a good, close-up look at you?
你说呢
You tell me.
别再演戏了
And quit your playacting,
因为你实在不太在行
'cause you're really not very good at it.
血腥约翰还活着 你很清楚
Red John is alive, and you know it.
那只是推断
Well, that's a theory.
那是事实
It's a fact.
而唯一的问题是 为什么你要否认
And the only question is, why would you deny it?
为什么你要让我脱手那个案子
Why would you try and throw me off the trail?
我突然明白了
I realized something.
你不是在追捕血腥约翰 而是在保护他
You're not hunting Red John, you're protecting him.
这是为什么你宣称他死了
That's why you claim he's dead.
真是荒谬
That's absurd.
我还能得出其他什么结论吗
What other conclusion could I come to?
如果你是敌人 为什么他不杀了你
If you're enemies, why hasn't he killed you?
为什么不杀了你的同事
Why hasn't he killed the people you work with?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果血腥约翰死了
Well, if Red John is dead,
为什么惹恼了他的人还会死
Why are the people that cross him still dying?
因为他有朋友
Because he has friends.
他有部下
He has disciples.
你是其中之一吗
Are you one of them?
所以你才在保护他吗
Is that why you're protecting him?
我没在保护他 我在保护你
I wasn't protecting him, I was protecting you.
不 苏珊 你想错了
No, Susan, you have this all wrong.
派翠克 你觉得我会相信你吗
Patrick, how can I believe a word you say?
你甚至都不承认血腥约翰还活着
You won't even admit that Red John is alive.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
我承认血腥约翰还活着
I admit that Red John is still alive.
你为什么否认
Why did you deny it?
是我弄错了
It was a mistake.
但我不是他的朋友或是部下
But I am not his friend, nor am I one of his disciples.
我希望你能证实这一点
I sure hope you can prove that.
我不需要证实任何事
Well, I don't have to prove anything.
你需要
You do.
看来我们在这里的事办完了
Well, I guess we have nothing more to do here.
再见 派翠克
Goodbye, patrick.
简先生
Mr. Jane.
弗兰克林
Franklin.
大新闻
Listen, big news.
我们明早要释放詹姆斯·巴卡
We're gonna release james barca first thing tomorrow morning.
达西探员在申请
Agent darcy's getting a search warrant
对他兄弟曼尼屋子的搜查令
for his brother manny's house and car.
上帝啊 为什么
Holy cow. Why?
现在还没有真凭实据
No real evidence yet,
但我们确定曼尼就是我们要找的人
But we're certain that manny is our man.
你想帮我们执行搜查吗
You wanna help us execute the search warrants?
当然
Sure thing.
好的 我明早叫你
All right. I'll call you first thing in the morning.
简 进行得怎样
Hey, Jane. How's it going?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我的帮助
My help?
达西呢
What about darcy?
合不太来 说来话长
It didn't work out. Long story.
没什么大不了的
Uh, no big deal.
等你过来我再跟你说
I'll tell you when you get here.
我很忙的
I'm busy here!
快到的时候给我来个电♥话♥
Call me when you're close.
我要走了
I have to go.
简需要我
Jane needs me.
你们得自己搞定了
You guys are gonna have to handle this yourselves.
好吧
Okay.
给你的水
Here's some water.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在玛蒂尔达的指甲里发现了DNA
Traces of D.N.A. were found under matilda's fingernails.
所以你们要测试我的DNA
So now you're going to test my D.N.A.
就用我留在瓶口的唾液
By sampling the saliva I left on that bottle, huh?
喝一口水的代价可惨重无比
That drink of water's gonna be pretty expensive.
你完了
You're busted.
痛快点
Do yourself a favor--
别磨磨蹭蹭的
get out ahead of this.
招吧
Talk to us.
我觉得这年头 有智商的杀手
Well, these days I imagine an intelligent killer
会小心翼翼 不会在他或者她的
will be very careful not to leave D.N.A.
被害人上留下DNA的
On his or her victim.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
杀玛蒂尔达·克鲁兹的可不会
Not the killer of Matilda Cruz.
甜心
Sweetheart,
如果你想要我的DNA样本
If you ever want a sample of my D.N.A.,
说话就是了
All you gotta do is ask.
好的
Okay.
达西怎么了
What happened with Darcy?
你不问问案子么
You're not gonna ask about the case?
一切都在控制之中吗
Is it under control?
对啊 我想你了
Yes. I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you, too. Hmm.
怎么回事
So what happened?
我们吵架了
We fell out.
菲洛的案子破了吗
Did you crack the Philo case?
还没有
No, not yet.
就这事 你们吵架了
That's it? You fell out?
你不觉得我会告诉你吗 我们能走了吗
Well, you don't think I'd tell you? Can we go?
现在耐心等着
Now we wait.
告诉我跟达西是怎么回事
Tell me what happened with Darcy.
我还在这儿呢
I'm still here.
我知道
Yes. I know.
拜托 简 告诉我发生了什么事
Please, Jane, just tell me what happened.
好吧
Okay.
我承认血腥约翰还活着
I admitted that Red John is still alive,
你之前也希望我说出来的
Just like you wanted me to,
可她指控我为他效力
and she accused me of working for him.
什么
What?
她觉得我是血腥约翰的手下
She thinks I'm one of Red John's disciples.
联调局认为你和血腥约翰是一伙的
The FBI thinks you're working with Red John?
别这么严肃 开个玩笑
Don't look so serious. It's a joke.
你怎么跟她说的
What did you tell her?
我让她拿出证据来
I told her to go ahead and prove it.
我的天
Oh, my god.
总而言之
Well, news flash--
我不是血腥约翰的人
I don't work for Red John,
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表