剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
you should put your personal feelings aside.
你就要把私人感情放在一边
And don't piss on your achievement.
别一手毁掉自己的成就
I think I'll have one of those, uh, pretty purple ones.
我想要一杯那种漂亮的紫色酒
There's Michael. I should go, uh, congratulate him.
迈克在那儿 我要过去祝贺他
Would you stop running away from me, please?
你能别再躲着我了吗
Who's running? You are.
谁躲着了 你
And don't tell me you're not.
别说你没有
We can read each other's minds, remember?
我们能看穿彼此 记得吗
You're embarrassed.
你觉得很尴尬
Very perceptive.
真有洞察力
Well, there's nothing to be embarrassed about.
没有什么好尴尬的
It's easy for you to say.
你说起来倒容易
You didn't make a fool of yourself.
丢人的又不是你
Teddy, you are not a fool.
泰迪 你那不叫丢人
It takes a lot of courage to... to... speak what's in your heart.
说出真心话 需要很多勇气
More courage than saving the world from arch-villains.
比阻止世界不被反派毁灭更需要勇气
That's me. Pathetic-man.
那就是我 「可悲侠」
You're not pathetic.
你一点都不可悲
You're funny, and... and witty.
你很风趣 也很机智
You're brilliant. Spare me the flattery.
你非常棒 别故意恭维我了吧
It's true.
是真的
Th-that's what makes you sexy,
那才是你的性感之处
because you're so, so smart.
因为你非常非常聪明
You know what they say, the...
你也知道人们常说的那句话
the brain is the... second sexiest organ.
大脑是第二性感的器官
Which is not to say that the rest of you is not hot.
并不是说你的其他部分就不性感
I mean... Hi! Feel those pecs.
我是或 来 感受一下这胸肌
They're hard as a rock.
就像石头一样坚硬
And, um, hello! Hello, Ted,
再说了 还有呢 泰德
that's a nice little six-pack you've got going there.
你还有漂亮的六块腹肌
It's more of a four- pack, really.
其实更像是只有四块
You're so funny.
你太幽默了
And those...
以及...
those big puppy-dog eyes...
你这双小狗般的大眼睛
You could just dive right in.
深邃得像是海洋
And...
以及...
And your lips are...
你的嘴唇如此
They're so, um... so...
它们如此 如此...
Jesus, what the hell did they put in those drinks?
天呐 他们到底在酒里放了什么
Bartender, two more!
酒保 再来两杯
There you are!
找到你了
Having fun?
玩得开心吗
Yeah, it's great.
当然 太棒了
You know, Brian's looking for you.
布莱恩在找你
He is? Of course!
真的吗 当然
It's your big night, sweetie.
这是属于你的盛大夜晚 亲爱的
He wants to be with you.
他想和你在一起
I bet Tibet's going to seem quiet after this.
我敢说西♥藏♥一定比这里安静得多
Yeah, no dancing,
是啊 没有热舞
No drinking, no drugs.
没有酒 没有毒品
Get it while you can.
趁现在尽情享受吧
What do you think I'm doing?
不然你以为我在做什么
I want you to know, I'm not going to come here without you.
我希望你知道 你不在 我一个人不会来这里
I appreciate the selfless sacrifice.
我很感激你无私的牺牲
I'll be sitting at home, knitting,
我会在家织毛衣
waiting for your return...
等着你回来
I don't want you not to have fun.
我可不希望你舍弃乐趣
Don't worry, I... I intend to have plenty of fun.
别担心 我会有很多乐趣的
Although, phone sex to Tibet will be expensive.
不过 往西♥藏♥打长途电♥话♥玩远程性♥爱♥很贵
I'm afraid there won't be much of that, Michael.
恐怕没办法玩那个 迈克
'cause you have to be celibate.
因为你要禁欲
'cause I'm not going.
因为我不去了
But it's all you've thought about,
但西♥藏♥之行是你梦寐以求的
it's all you've talked about.
你一直念念不忘
And you were willing to let me go.
你也舍得让我走
You said it was what you needed.
你说你需要那么做
I already have what I need.
我已经得到我需要的了
Baby, I don't have to go to Tibet to find it.
宝贝 我不必到西♥藏♥去寻找
Congratulations, Justin!
贾斯汀 恭喜你
I was practicing the Beethoven.
我本来在练习贝多芬的曲子
It sounded like shit, and I realized, it's all your fault.
但听起来糟透了 我意识到都是你的错
My fault?
我的错吗
I tried to forget about you, but I can't.
我想忘了你 但我做不到
You're all I think about.
我满脑子都是你
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表