剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Couldn't sleep.
睡不着
What about you?
你呢
Same.
一样
I came to return this.
我来还这个
You can have it.
你留着吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Just putting things away,
收拾东西啊
making room.
腾点地方
Something I should've done a long time ago.
我早就该收起来了
It's dad's shrine.
那是爸爸的神龛
Yeah, so?
那又怎样
So, you can't just get rid of it.
你不能就这么处理掉啊
No need for it now.
不再需要它了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
There's no need to pretend, Michael.
别再装了 迈克
The truth is... Just like you said.
真♥相♥是... 正如你所说
My father...
我父亲...
is lieutenant John Michael Novotny,
是约翰·迈克·诺瓦特尼中尉
died in Vietnam, April 10th, 1970.
1970年4月10日死于越南
He was killed just two weeks after I was born.
他在我出生后两周遇害
When the jeep he was driving ran over a land mine...
他开的吉普车触到了地雷
while he was carving a path through the jungle...
当时他正在丛林里行进
on a mission to save his troops.
执行救援他的部队的任务
Right, Ma?
是吧 妈妈
Right.
是的
For which he was posthumously awarded the Purple Heart.
他被追封授予了紫心勋章
And his last words were,
他的遗言是
"Tell my son
"告诉我儿子
I love him more than life itself...
我爱他胜过生命..."
And I'll always be proud of him."
"我会永远以他为傲"
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表