剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
receive the best education?
接受最好的教育吗
Then you've to help us make sure
那你必须帮助我们确保
that despite what other people might think of us,
无论别人怎么看待我们
he's not the one who suffers.
孩子不应该是受害者
So we found another school.
所以我们找了另一所学校
And we have an appointment tomorrow.
并预约了明早的见面
How long did they go out for? II can't remember.
他们交往了多久 我不记得了
Was it serious? How do I know?
他们是认真的吗 我怎么知道
Did she love him? She didn't say.
她爱他吗 她没说过
Didn't say? There's nothing mom doesn't say.
没说 我妈那个大嘴巴 什么都会说的
Look, Michael, it was a long time ago.
听着 迈克 那是很久以前的事了
Why don't you ask her?
你何不去问她呢
Ask me what?
问我什么
About Danny Devore.
关于丹尼·德沃尔的事
Christ. I haven't heard his name men- tioned in 30 years,
天呐 我都30年没听人提过他的名字了
and now, all of a sudden, it's all I hear.
怎么现在突然满耳朵都是
I saw his picture in your yearbook.
我在你的毕业纪念册里看到了他的照片
Who the hell told you you could be looking in my yearbook?
谁他妈允许你看我的纪念册了
You never said I couldn't.
你从没说过我不能看
It's just that this picture of him,
看看他这张照片
it looks a lot like me.
跟我太像了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么胡话呢
It doesn't look the least bit like you.
跟你一点都不像
You don't even have your reading glasses on.
你老花镜都没戴怎么看得清
Fine. Make me feel older than I already do.
好吧 戴老花镜让我觉得自己又老了十岁
There.
好了
I still don't see it. Vic, do you see it?
我还是没看出来 维克 你看得出来吗
Can't say I do.
没看出来
Ah, come on.
得了吧
We have the same eyes, the same nose, the same mouth.
我们的眼睛 鼻子 嘴巴都一模一样
Tell me that's not my chin.
你敢说这跟我的下巴不像吗
Not even close.
差得远呢
And trust me, I know chins.
相信我 我很了解下巴
I have several of them.
我有好几个呢
Ma, I just want you to tell me.
妈 我只想让你告诉我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么啊
Why Danny Devore and I look so much alike.
为什么我长得那么像丹尼·德沃尔
I've got to put the clothes in the dryer.
我去把衣服放进烘干机里
Stay right there.
待在那别动
What are you getting at?
你在暗示什么
He said that you went out summer after graduation.
他说你们在毕业后的夏天约会过
That was 1969.
那是在1969年
I was born march, 1970.
而我是1970年三月出生的
I don't believe what I'm hearing.
我简直不敢相信我听到的话
Are you asking me i-i-if some old drag queen
你是在问我 某个我高中时认识的
that I once knew in high school is your father?
变装女王是不是你的父亲吗
You know who your father is.
你知道你的父亲是谁
This is your father.
你的父亲在这儿
John Michael Novotny.
约翰·迈克·诺瓦特尼
Lieutenant in the U.S. Army.
美国陆军中尉
Died in Vietnam, April 10th, 1970.
1970年4月10日死在越南
Two weeks after you were born. Two weeks after I was born.
在你出生两周后 在我出生两周后
I know.
这我知道
You told me a million times...
你对我说了无数遍
That this guy in this picture,
说照片里的这个
who I doesn't even look like me, is my dad.
跟我一点也不像的家伙是我爸爸
But that's all you've told me.
但你对我说的也仅限于此了
Well, what else do you want to know?
那你还想知道什么
Well, who are my grandparents?
我的爷爷奶奶呢
They're dead.
他们都死了
Aunts and uncles?
姑姑和叔叔呢
There weren't any.
本来就没有
So, he was just a war hero?
所以他只不过是个战斗英雄
"Just"?
什么叫"只不过"
They awarded him the purple heart.
他们给他颁发了紫心勋章
He was on a rescue mission,
他当时正在执行营救任务
carving his way through the jungle when a land mine exploded.
在丛林中艰难行进 不幸踩到地雷
You said it was a jeep accident.
可你上次说是吉普车车祸
He was carving his way in a jeep...
他开着吉普车行进
when it ran over a land mine.
结果车子触雷了
You can't even keep the goddamn story straight.
你连个谎话都圆不好
Stop confusing me!
别再把我搞得更糊涂了
Look, it was a long time ago. It doesn't matter now.
听我说 那是很久前的事了 现在不重要了
I just want to know the truth.
我只是想知道事实
Are you calling me a liar?
你是说我是个骗子吗
Your own mother?
你的亲生母亲是个骗子
I told you who your father was,
我跟你说了你的父亲是谁
and I expect you to believe me.
我希望你能相信我
Gonna go see grandma?
想去看外婆吗
Just promise me you'll behave.
答应我你会乖乖的
I won't mention dick, if you don't mention pussy.
只要你不提屄♥♥ 我就不提屌♥
You know what I mean.
你知道我是什么意思
I don't want you getting into one of your moods and...
我只是不希望你一个不爽就...
I want the homo-haters to like our kid just as much as you do.
我也和你一样希望那些恐同者喜爱我们的孩子
You look very handsome in that suit.
你穿这套西装很帅气
Well, I took a bath and everything.
我可是洗干净好好打扮过的
This is it. Don't be nervous.
到了 别紧张
If my heart rate was any lower, I'd be dead.
要是我心跳再慢点 我会死掉的
Oh, hello. Hello, we're the, uh....
你们好 你好 我们是...
The Kinneys? Who?
肯尼夫妇吧 谁
Mr. And Mrs. Kinney? Right!
肯尼先生和夫人 没错
Sometimes she forgets. Don't you, honey?
她有时候会忘记 对吧 亲爱的
I didn't forget. Huh! He's such a kidder.
我才没忘记呢 他很喜欢开玩笑
Oh, oh, please.
请坐吧
Uh, I'll tell Ms. Harper you're here.
我去通知哈珀女士你们来了
I told you to behave. Gee...
我告诉你要乖乖的 天呐
Well, you could send me to the principal's office
送我去校长办公室吧
but I'm already here.
不过我已经在这里了
This is all so strange.
这一切太怪异了
I mean, I always knew one day I'd have a child.
我总是知道将来我会有一个孩子
Like Gus. And he'd go to a school, like this one.
就像盖斯 他要来这样一所学校上学
But I never imagined it to be like this.
但我从没想到会面临这种情况
Well, there's no predicting.
不可能事事都预先做好"计"划
Oops, I said "dick", didn't I?
天呐 我刚说了"鸡" 对不对
Can't you be serious, for even a minute?
你能不能正经点 哪怕一分钟也好
You're on.
开始计时
In fact, there was even a time...
事实上 曾经有那么一段时间
when we first met...
在我们刚认识时
that I thought this could've been the reality.
我想过我们有可能在一起
Did you ever feel that way?
你有那样想过吗
No.
没有
Well, you wanted me to be serious, I...
是你让我正经点的 我...
That doesn't mean I don't love you.
但这并不意味着我不爱你
Mr. And Mrs. Kinney?
是肯尼先生和夫人吗
Oh. Minute's up. Oh... yeah.
一分钟时间到 是啊
Oh, please, don't be embarrassed.
别觉得不好意思
It's always nice to see young parents expressing affection.
能见到年轻夫妇互相表达爱意其实很好
And I think it's important
而且让孩子看到
for children to see that too, don't you agree?
你们这般恩爱是很重要的 不是吗
Come into my office, please,
请来我办公室吧
and we'll discuss Gus' future.
我们谈谈盖斯的未来
I'd never, in a million years, know it was you.
我永远也不可能认出这是你
30 years is a long time.
30年可不短呢
Try 31, huh!
是31年
But who's counting?
但谁会数着呢
So, come on in.
快进来吧
Can I fix you a drink?
要喝点什么吗
No. No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
God, you got more shit than I do.
老天 你的饰品和化妆品比我还多
These days,it takes a little longer to look fabulous.
到了这年纪 要多花点功夫才能光彩照人
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表