剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Yeah, thanks to you.
没错 这还得感谢你
What did I have to do with it?
跟我有什么关系
She said she couldn't possibly turn down the son of her former flame.
她说她无法拒绝她旧情人的儿子
You shut your mouth.
你给我闭嘴
He had no right to talk to my kid about my personal life.
他无权和我儿子谈论我的私人生活
Well, he didn't say anything.
他什么也没说啊
He just said that you two used to go out.
他就告诉我你们以前约会过
Yeah, it was like a million years ago.
是啊 简直是几辈子以前的事了
I-I wouldn't know him if I f... fell over him.
就算我摔倒在他身上 我都认不出来他
It's crazy.
简直疯了
Shouldn't you be holding on to that?
你不是应该省着这钱吗
It doesn't much matter since it's my last one.
无所谓 反正是最后一张了
Le beau geste.
故作大方
Sorely lacking in fiction since the 19th century French novel.
从19世纪的法国小说后 就很少有人故作大方了
How noble of you to revive it.
你能复兴这种文化可真高尚
Fuck off.
滚蛋吧
Did you find a job?
你找到工作了吗
I must've tried 20 restaurants. No one's hiring.
我已经试了20家餐厅 没有一家在雇人
What'd the Financial Aid Office say?
那助学金处怎么说
My fucking father makes too much money.
我那混♥蛋♥父亲能挣太多钱了
Well, my offer still stands.
好吧 我的提议仍然有效
So does my answer.
我的回答也一样
I'm gonna do this on my own.
我想靠自己
Can you give me a hand?
能帮个忙吗
See? Some people know how to accept help.
瞧见没 某些人懂得接受帮助
It looks like a good night.
看来今晚赚得不少
This is nothing compared to the weekend.
这跟周末根本没法比
Really?
真的吗
'cause I've been looking for something, but...
我一直在找工作 但是...
I mean, it really sucks out there.
外面找工作太难了
Why do you think I'm doing this?
不然你觉得我为什么会干这个
You know if they're looking for more dancers?
那你知道他们还招舞男吗
Gary's always looking.
加里长年都在招人
Seeing what a dork I was?
看到我当年是怎样的呆子了吧
Oh, you weren't a dork.
你不是呆子
No, I was a dork.
不 我当年才是呆子
Fat chance.
不可能
You have no idea how fat.
你根本想象不到我当年有多肥
No, you were more a dweeb.
不 你更像个书呆子
Thanks.
谢谢
Brian, on the other hand...
布莱恩 倒是...
I know, was a total turn-on.
我知道 很性感
I was going to say spaz.
我本来是想说像个「智障」
Is a spaz better or worse than a dweeb?
智障比书呆子好些还是差些啊
oh, far worse.
差太多了
Did I mention I have a thing for dweebs?
我说过我就喜欢书呆子吗
Later.
等会儿
I wanted to check out my mom's old stuff.
我想看看我妈以前的东西
Ah, well, wait. That's kind of personal, isn't it?
等等 这都是私人物品吧
She never really told me much, you know.
她从来都没怎么跟我说过
Every time I'd ask about back then,
以前我每次问她的时候
she'd say,
她总是说
"I did my homework and listened to my folks.
"我乖乖做作业 听父母的话
And you should do the same."
你也应该这样"
She must've been a cheerleader.
她以前肯定是个拉拉队员
Or maybe those were Vic's.
也许这些是维克的
Her yearbook.
她的毕业纪念册
Check out the girls' hairdos.
看看这些姑娘的发型
Yeah.
是啊
Really...
非常
boring.
无趣
Really straight.
非常直女
Where's your mom?
你妈妈在哪
Grassi, Grassi, Grassi. Gra...
格拉西 格拉西 格拉西
Deborah Jean Grassi.
黛布拉·简·格拉西
Like Divina said, mom was a real looker.
就像迪薇娜说的 我妈以前是个大美人
Yeah.
是啊
Wonder what he looked like.
我很好奇他以前长什么样
What comes after "spaz"?
「智障」后面是什么
Oh, "scary".
是「吓人」
So... Decarlo, Dietrich...
德卡洛 迪特里希
Danny Devore.
丹尼·德沃尔
What?
怎么了
He's kind of cute.
他挺可爱的
If you have a thing for dweebs.
前提是你喜欢书呆子的话
They said I should talk to you about a job.
他们说我应该找你谈工作的事
Doing what?
想做什么
Dancing.
做舞男
Ever dance professionally?
当过专业舞者吗
No, but I... I dance here all the time.
没有 不过我几乎每天都来这跳舞
You and 1,000 other queers. What makes you special?
你和其他基佬都一样 你有什么特别的
I-I was King of Babylon.
我曾获得过「巴比伦之王」的桂冠
Who wasn't? Sorry, your majesty.
谁又不是呢 对不起 尊贵的陛下
I don't have any positions open.
我这里没有岗位了
I-I'm sure that if you saw me...
如果你看我跳一下肯定会...
Hey, I'm busy.
打住 我很忙
One dance, that's all.
就一段 看看吧
If I suck, you can kick my ass out.
如果我跳得很烂 你可以把我赶出去
You don't have much of a body.
你的身材不怎么样
No pecs, no abs, no biceps.
胸肌 腹肌 二头肌 都没有
I have a great ass, and I'm blonde.
我的屁♥股♥很漂亮 并且我是金发
You have no idea how far that gets me.
你无法想象那给了我多大的帮助
One dance. Make it good.
就一曲 好好跳
Try not to step on my wontons.
别踩到我的馄饨
He said I'd be pulling anywhere from 2- to 300 a night.
他说好好干的话 一晚能挣两三百美元
Well, that'd better be all you're pulling, young man.
希望你不会趁机勾引人 年轻人
And remember, you still have your school work to do.
别忘了 作业也要好好完成
And what if I don't?
如果我没做完呢
Um, you'll have to be spanked.
那就要打屁♥股♥了
Yeah, just try it.
好啊 试试看
Down.
趴好
Stop!
住手
You like it
你很喜欢啊
I was kidding! Stop, stop.
我开玩笑的 别打了 别打了
Daddy, don't hurt me too bad.
老爹 下手别太狠
Jesus. Oh, note to self:
老天 我要牢记
Make sure to lock the fucking door.
务必锁门
I don't care. I'm going to ask him anyway.
我不在乎 我不管怎样都要请他帮忙
Kung pao chicken?
要吃宫保鸡丁吗
You're wasting your time.
你这是在浪费时间
Spicy bean curd?
麻婆豆腐呢
Whenever we ask him to do something, he systematically turns us down.
每次我们让他帮忙 他都会自动拒绝
Ask me what?
请我帮什么忙
I want you to be my husband.
我想让你做我的丈夫
You already have one.
你已经有一个了啊
It's for Gus.
是为了盖斯
He got rejected by the centre for early development.
他被早教中心拒收了
And we think it's because he's got two moms.
我们觉得这是因为他有两个母亲
So, now you want to pass him off
所以你们想把他塑造成
as the product of a happy hetero home life?
一个来自幸福的异性恋家庭的孩子 以被录取
Fuck that shit.
滚蛋吧
I told you, he's a total hetero-phobe.
我就说吧 他是个「恐直者」
That's true, he is.
说得没错 的确是
It's true, I am.
说得没错 我就是
Brian, you know I would never ask you to compromise your values.
布莱恩 你知道我永远不会让你牺牲自己的价值观
Such as they are.
虽说本来的价值观也不行
But you've always said, "It's not lying if they make you lie."
但你也总是说 "被迫撒谎就不是谎言"
You want Gus to have the same advantages
你也想让盖斯和那些有爸有妈的孩子
as kids who've got a mommy and a daddy, don't you?
享受一样的有利资源 不是吗
You want him to go to the best schools,
你想让他上最好的学校
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表