剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
So how come you can't cook?
那你怎么不会做饭
I worry about everybody. I worry about Vic,
我担心所有人 我担心维克
I worry about... Ted and Emmett,
担心泰德和艾美特
I worry about Brian and Justin...
我担心布莱恩和贾斯汀
What is their problem? What...
他们又有什么问题了 怎么...
Which hot trick they're going to fuck next?
他们接下来又要操哪个帅哥
I saw... Justin kissing some guy.
我看到 贾斯汀在吻别人
Michael, I kiss guys all the time.
迈克 我也经常吻别的男人
You do?
真的吗
Yeah, I kiss them hello, i kiss them goodbye, I...
是啊 见面打招呼时吻 道别时也会吻 我...
It wasn't that kind of a kiss.
不是那种吻
It was that kind of a kiss.
是这种吻
Okay.
好吧
Does, uh...
他...
Does... does he know that you saw him?
他知道你看到了吗
I was across the street.
我在街对面
So do I tell Brian or not?
我要告诉布莱恩吗
Absolutely not.
当然不能
What, rule number two of gay etiquette:
什么 同志守则第二条
Never tell your best friend
永远不要告诉你最好的朋友
that his boyfriend is cheating on him?
他男友出轨了吗
If you're wrong, he will be furious.
如果你搞错了 他会怒不可遏
And if I'm right?
万一我没搞错了呢
He'll be even furiouser.
他会更生气
So either way I lose.
所以不管怎样我都是个输
You're not going to lie here all night,
你不会准备躺在这儿一整晚
worrying.
担心这事吧
I told you, it's genetic.
我告诉过你 这是骨子里的
It was incredible!
简直不可思议
The boys behaved themselves?
那些男孩还规矩吗
"Misbehaved" is more like it.
确切地说是「行为不端」
It was just what I needed. I really got my groove back.
那正是我需要的 我找回了我的最佳状态
Groovy.
太棒了
How can I ever thank you?
我该怎么感谢你
You can't.
你谢不了
Hey, what size does this come in?
问一下 这件有几个尺寸
"Twink", "Stud" And "Bear".
小鲜肉号♥ 种马号♥ 毛熊号♥
I... I'll take a "Stud".
那 我要个种马号♥的
I'll take two.
我要两件
By the way, aren't you forgetting something?
顺便问一句 你是不是忘了什么
Right.
对哦
So what was that all about?
那是怎么回事
And what were you doing with Brian's bracelet?
你拿布莱恩的手链做什么
Never mind.
别管了
Teddy.
泰迪
Since when do we keep secrets?
我们什么时候开始隐瞒对方了
And since when do we share things with Brian
又是从什么时候起 你宁愿跟布莱恩分享秘密
that we do not share with me?
也不跟我分享了
I borrowed it.
我借了他的手链
Briefly.
简单地说
Along with his life.
还借了他的生活方式
I just wanted to see what it was like...
我只是想知道
to be him.
成为他的感觉
Dish.
厉害啊
Fuck.
操
I... can get in?
我 我能加入吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You guys are slippery.
你们好滑
It was awful.
简直糟糕透顶
Empty... meaningless.
空虚 豪无意义
Well, you really were Brian.
你确实成为了布莱恩
It was my all-time number one fantasy.
那是我一直以来最大的幻想
Now that's gone, what do I have left?
现在连它都没了 我还剩下什么
Here. Try this on.
来 试试这件
After a while, dreams wear thin.
梦想过不了多久就会渐渐消散
Kind of like this fabric.
有点像这件衣服
Then, you realize you need something more.
然后 你意识到你需要更多的东西
I was hoping to find that with Luke.
我本来以为有了卢克就会满足了
Yeah.
是啊
He was a sweet boy.
他是个好男孩
But, he couldn't accept you for who you are.
但他不能接受真实的你
Turn around.
转过去
You'll find it with someone else.
你会找到别的好男人的
Yeah, right.
是啊 真会说
Love comes at the strangest times in the strangest ways.
爱总在不经意间以你意想不到的方式到来
It'll happen for you.
你肯定能遇到的
Just you wait and see.
耐心等着瞧吧
You are one handsome devil, Ted Schmidt.
你真是个英俊的魔鬼 泰德·施密特
You know that?
你知道吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
What do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
Oh, my god.
天呐
It's gorgeous.
太美了
It's everything I dreamed of.
这跟我梦想的一模一样
Look at the way the sun pours in through the skylight.
看阳光从天窗倾泻而下的样子
The sink, it actually works!
这水池还真的能用
Time for a toast.
让我们干杯吧
To...
敬...
making art.
创造艺术
To making your friends happy,
敬让朋友开心
and to making love.
敬做♥爱♥
Well, now that your work's done, I...
既然你的工作已经做完了 我...
guess you'll be moving on.
我猜你也要向下一站进发了
I hate to see you go.
真不希望你走啊
Actually, I've been thinking.
事实上 我一直在想
It wouldn't take much work to turn your garage
不需要花多少功夫 就能把你们的车♥库♥
into a nice little... guest quarters.
重新装♥修♥成别致的客房♥
In case someone wanted to come for a visit, or
以防某人以后想来拜访几日 或者...
even to stick around.
常住
In fact, you might want to consider
实际上 你们或许愿意考虑
renting it out to
将它出租给
a special friend.
一位特殊的朋友
Leda, wait.
丽达 等一下
What happened between us,
我们之间发生的事
meaningful as it may have been
尽管可能很有意义
was a one-time thing.
但却只能发生一次
But it's not something we wish to continue.
我们不希望以后继续这样
Right, Leeds. So...
是啊 丽达 所以...
thanks for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
We've really loved having you here.
我们真的很喜欢你在这里的日子
I, uh, understand.
我 理解
Well, that's a... that's a relief.
真让人松口气
We were worried you... first,
我们还担心你... 首先
I renovate your attic, and
我重新整修了你们的阁楼
then I renovate your sex life.
然后 让你们的性生活重焕生机
And then it's...
接着 就是...
"So long, Leda"?
"再见 丽达"
That's not what we meant.
我们并不是这个意思
That's how it sounded.
听上去就是这样
I thought I'd find you here.
我就觉得能在这儿找到你
Why aren't you at Ben's, taking care of the invalid?
你怎么不在本那里 照顾病人
He's doing great.
他好着呢
Everybody can use a hand.
每个人都需要帮"手"
Where's Justin?
贾斯汀在哪里
He's at home, doing a project.
他在家 做一个项目
That's weird, 'cause I... I called your place
真奇怪 因为我往你们家打电♥话♥
and there was no answer.
没人接
Well I guess he's not picking up,
我猜他不想接而已
or maybe he went out.
或许他出去了
Don't you guys tell each other
你们难道不告诉对方
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表