剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Pride weekend!
「骄傲节周末」到啦
Can you feel it, baby? The dancing...
你能感受到吗 宝贝 那些舞蹈
The parade... The fucking.
游♥行♥ 性♥爱♥
Oh, can't wait.
简直迫不及待
You sure you're up for it?
你确定你的身体状况可以吗
He's up for it.
他可以的
It's my first pride.
这是我过的第一个骄傲节
Careful.
小心哟
Pride is a sin.
骄傲是罪
Then I'm going to hell.
那就让我下地狱吧
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Don't even joke about that.
别拿这个开玩笑
Who did this?
谁布置的啊
Some demented queen...
某个精神错乱的女王...
Oh my god. With no taste.
天呐 毫无品味的女王
Nice job, ma.
布置得真漂亮 妈
Glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢
Okay, can we hurry up and eat, please?
我们能赶紧吃饭吗
I've got appointments all day.
我今天的各种约会很满
You've got appointments?
你竟然有约会
It's pride, honey.
这可是骄傲节 亲爱的
Facial at 9:00, pedicure at 10:00,
9点做美容 10点修甲
Bikini wax...
阴♥部♥脱毛
at 11:00.
安排在11点
Oh, then I've got to take Godiva her dress.
然后把礼服给歌♥帝梵送过去
She's marching?
她要参加游♥行♥吗
No, I'm pushing.
不 我会推她
I have to figure out how to accessorize a wheelchair.
我要想办法装扮一下她的轮椅
Who's Godiva?
歌♥帝梵是谁
"Who's Godiva?"
"歌♥帝梵是谁"
Don't they teach you fucking kids anything?
现在都没人教小孩知识了吗
Time for gay history 101.
该上一堂同志历史普及课了
Okay.
好吧
Let me tell you,
我来告诉你
Godiva is the world's greatest drag queen.
歌♥帝梵是这个世界上最出色的变装皇后
At least Pittsburgh's.
至少是匹兹堡最出色的
I had, uh... I'd just moved here from Mississippi;
我刚从密西西比搬过来的时候
Didn't know a soul.
什么也不知道
Somehow, I found my way to Woody's.
不过我摸到了去伍迪酒吧的路
I was standing there, she comes up to me,
我就站在那里 她朝我走过来
and, uh, and says, "You all alone, Sugar?"
对我说 "你独自一人吗 小甜心"
I stood there with my mouth hanging open.
我站在那儿 惊讶得嘴都合不拢
Well, things haven't changed much.
现在也经常张着嘴舔屌♥啊
"Well, not anymore," she said.
"从现在开始你不是独自一人了" 她说
"Now you've got Godiva,
"现在你有了歌♥帝梵
just like the chocolate: dark and sweet!"
就跟同名巧克力一样 黝黑 甜蜜"
She introduced me to everyone
她把我介绍给大家
and everything...
教给我所有的事情
including my first pride.
包括我的第一次骄傲节游♥行♥
I'm... afraid this may be her last.
恐怕 这是她最后一次参加同志游♥行♥了
If you ask me, people make too much of this pride business.
要我说 大家把同志游♥行♥看得太重了
As if you'd even know,
好像你很了解似的
considering you've never been to one.
你可一次都没参加过
You've never been?
你没参加过
Poor Mikey's afraid
可怜的小迈克害怕
he'll end up as the token pride clip on the 6:00 o'clock news.
他会出现在报道游♥行♥的晚间新闻里
Well, I don't exactly see you out there being the... grand marshall.
我也没见你去作为「骄傲大使」 领着大家游♥行♥啊
We all have our ways of celebrating.
每个人有不同的庆祝方式
Some people take it to the streets...
有的人在街上庆祝
Other people take it to the sheets.
有的人在床上疯狂
Wha...
什...
So, love-muffins?
小可爱们
You ready for the high homo-holidays?
准备好参加同志节了吗
Yes, absolutely.
当然准备好了
And what about you, madam P-flag president?
那你呢 同性恋家属联谊会会长
We have the biggest group yet.
我们组织了有史以来最庞大的队伍
Congratulations.
恭喜啦
Thank you. Now if only your...
谢谢 要是你的
widdle pride and joy would march with you.
超级小可爱能和你一起游♥行♥就好了
Order some pancakes and shut the fuck up.
点几份煎饼 给我闭嘴吧
Nothing would make me prouder.
那会让我无比骄傲的
But I'm not a manipulative...
但我不是那种喜欢操控孩子
guilt-slinging kind of mother.
让孩子有负罪感的母亲
Michael can do what he wants.
迈克可以自♥由♥决定要不要做某件事
So what'll you have...
那你要点什么
little asshole?
小混♥蛋♥
I'll have the march and the parade. Hold the tears.
我去参加游♥行♥ 别哭了
What'd you say?
你刚说什么
I said I'll march, okay?
我说我去参加游♥行♥ 行了吧
Oh, jesus.
天呐
Hey, do you hear that, everybody?
大家听见了吗
My... my kid's gonna march with me in the parade!
我 我儿子要和我一起去参加游♥行♥
Oh, happy day.
好快乐的一天
Grape?
来颗葡萄
My other clients aren't nearly as cooperative.
我其他的委托人可没这么配合
They'd better not be.
他们最好也别配合
How much time have we got?
我们有多少时间
Just enough... for... this.
处理这个 倒是够了
We have to sign all this?
我们得签这么多啊
Well, we have durable powers of attorney,
是的 有持久授权书
and living will,
生前遗嘱
joint tenancy agreement,
共同产权协议
reciprocal guardianship for Gus...
盖斯的双方监护权
After this,
签完以后
signing a marriage licence would be a breeze.
再签结婚证书 定会让人觉得轻松无比
That is what you wanted, isn't it?
那正是你想要的 是吧
Damn right.
完全正确
You and me.
你和我
Signed...
签字
Sealed...
密封
And delivered.
呈递
Sorry.
不好意思
Is... Gus taking his nap?
盖斯在午睡吗
Uh, no. But I could sure use one.
没有 不过我可以睡个觉
Ah, you have a visitor.
有人找你
At 2 o'clock? I told you, I'm not here.
下午两点钟 我说过就说我不在
Yeah, well you try telling that...
好吧 你亲自对她说吧
Out of the way, chicken legs.
闪开 小细腿
Where is that sexy beast?
那个性感小野兽在哪
Didn't I tell you she'd practically shit?
我说了她会疯狂的吧
You certainly did.
你确实说了
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
That's what everybody says when you're in Pittsburgh!
一到匹兹堡 每个人都这么说
You haven't changed a bit.
你一点都没变
Why tamper with perfection, baby?
为什么要改变如此完美的我呢
This is Lindsay.
这是琳赛
I thought it might be.
我猜到了
And this must be Leda.
你一定是丽达了
Yeah.
正是
Performance of our new Poolside coolers...
我们新推出的「池边」系列清凉饮料
isn't what we'd hoped for.
销量没有预期的好
Unless you hoped for less than 1% of the market.
除非你们的预期是低于1%的市场占有率
Well, we need to... change our image.
我们得 重塑品牌形象
When women think Poolside,
当女人们想到「池边酷饮」时
they should think,
她们应该联想到
"Cool",
"酷"爽
"Trendy".
时尚
That's why we're looking for someone who can...
正因此 我们想找一个
Well, if you're looking for spunk,
如果你们想要的是激♥情♥诱惑的风格
Mr. Poole,
普尔先生
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表