剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
We all do.
我们都这样
It's more than just being careful.
仅仅是小心远远不够
It's knowing that you're living with death,
要知道你在和死亡共舞
knowing that Ben has something inside him that could kill him,
要知道本体内有足以杀死他的病毒
and if you have just one little fuck-up,
你只要有一点点闪失
one moment of forgetfulness, just one mistake,
稍微疏忽一点 哪怕一点点
it could kill you too.
你也会完蛋
I think you're being a little dramatic, Teddy.
我觉得你有点夸张了 泰迪
There are plenty of guys who have boyfriends who are positive.
有不少人的男朋友都是HIV阳性患者
Well, those people aren't Michael.
但那些人不是迈克
And you weren't so fucking nonchalant
你之前误以为自己被感染了
when you thought you might have been infected.
可没这么淡定
Look, I appreciate your concern.
听着 谢谢你的关心
But you're talking about Ben like he's a disease
但你把本说得跟瘟疫一样
and not a person.
简直不是个人
And if you were seeing someone that you cared about
要是你真正喜欢的人
who was positive, I think you'd feel differently.
也是HIV阳性患者 你就不会这样想了
No, I'm sorry. I...
不 对不起 我...
I know it's not politically correct or even nice,
我知道这政♥治♥不正确 也不厚道
but no, I wouldn't do it no matter how much I liked the guy.
但不管我有多喜欢那个人 我都不会那么做
Wouldn't do what, honey?
不会做什么 亲爱的
Date someone who's positive.
跟HIV阳性患者恋爱
Well that's a hell of an attitude.
你们这态度可真够差劲的
And I've gotta say
我必须说
I'm kinda surprised hearing it from one of you,
听见你们当中有人这么说 我很惊讶
considering all the guys you fuck.
毕竟你们跟那么多男人上过床
Yeah, numbers may vary from person to person.
得了吧 我们几个人的床伴数量差异巨大
I mean, one of you could be positive.
你们当中就有人可能成为HIV阳性患者
The reason you're not certainly isn't because you're always careful.
你们没染上并不代表你们很谨慎
I know goddamn well that isn't true.
我很清楚不是那样的
You're lucky.
你们只是走运
You're fucking lucky.
太他妈走运了
So don't tell me you couldn't love somebody
别告诉我你们无法爱上一个
just because they're not as fortunate as you are.
运气没你们好的人
It's all the more reason to, if you ask me.
要我说 应该更爱那个人才对
Thank you, mother.
谢谢你 妈
What for, honey?
谢什么 亲爱的
Ben's positive.
本是HIV阳性患者
So, can I get you guys anything else?
你们还要吃点什么吗
Thanks.
谢了
You're on in five minutes. Where have you been?
再过5分钟就要开演了 你去哪了
Preparing...
我列了张
a list.
清单
Well, you can do your grocery shopping later, okay?
你可以待会儿再去买♥♥杂货 好吗
It's, uh, it's not that kind of list.
不是那种清单
"Private dressing room with toilet,
"带厕所的私人化妆间
rotating bed, 10% of gross profit".
旋转床 毛利润的10%分成"
What the fuck is this?
这是什么鬼东西
Uh, they're... they're called artist's demands.
这叫做艺人需求
"Lube"? What's wrong with the lube?
"润滑油" 润滑油怎么了
That grease is so cheap,
你提供的油脂是便宜货
you could fry chicken in it.
都可以拿来炸鸡了
This is a joke, right?
你在开玩笑吧
If it is, I fail to see the humour.
我不觉得有什么好笑的
Oh, um, don't, uh, don't forget that one.
对了 别忘了那个哦
Kind of my favourite.
那可是我的最爱
Your name over the bed.
床头悬挂你的名字
Well, I... am the star.
毕竟 我是明星
The star gets top billing.
明星就要有头牌的地位
I was thinking of using just "Fetch".
我在想就用"费奇"这个艺名
You know, like Cher.
就像雪儿那样
All, uh, all done up, twinkly lights,
背景要有闪闪的彩灯
so, uh, so my fans can see it when you pull back for a long shot.
这样拍长镜头时 我的粉丝就能看见
Well, excuse me, Cher, but, uh,
不好意思 雪儿
there's only one long shot your fans are interested in,
你的粉丝只对一个部位的"长"镜头感兴趣
so come on.
好了 来吧
Less yak and more jack.
少废话 干正事
What about my demands?
那我的要求呢
You mean these?
你是说这个吗
Look...
听着
Emmett...
艾美特
If it weren't for me,
如果不是我
you'd still be moonlighting as a naked maid,
你还在兼♥职♥做裸佣
"Buffing in the buff" trying to pick up a few extra bucks, okay?
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地赚外快呢
Yeah, and, uh, and if it weren't for me,
是没错 但如果不是我
you'd still be a pencil-pusher pulling your pud.
你也不过是个在办公室手♥淫♥的小职员
Oh, so I owe all this to you?
这么说这一切都是你的功劳吗
Difficult question. Let me think.
这个问题好难回答 我想想
Yes!
是的
I can replace you whenever I want.
我可以随时换掉你
Then we'll see how quickly your fans forget.
然后我们瞧瞧你的粉丝多快就会忘掉你
Really? Really.
是吗 是的
Dicks like you...
像你这样的鸡♥巴♥
dime a dozen.
一抓一大把
Well, I tell you what.
那我告诉你
You find some twinky with a dinky,
你去找毛都没长齐的小年轻吧
and see how far you get.
再看看你的网站能做得有多好
Oh, and when you do,
对了 等你找到后
give him this.
把这个给他
He's going to need it.
他会需要的
Last time I saw you cleaning the tchotchkes
上一次看见你打扫这些小摆件
was when Michael moved away with David.
是迈克搬出去和大卫住的时候
I'm just sick of seeing this place like a goddamned pigsty.
我只是受够了这地方像个猪窝一样
That's all.
仅此而已
Would you stop windexing for half a second and talk to me?
你能不能稍微停一下 和我聊聊
I can't.
我做不到
Why not?
为什么不行
It's personal.
是私密原因
What could be personal after you've wiped my ass?
你都替我擦过屁♥股♥了 还有什么私密的
You haven't wiped mine.
你又没有帮我擦过
You've already cleaned that clown... Leave me alone!
你已经擦过那个小丑了... 别来烦我
Shit! Now look what you've done.
见鬼 看你干的好事
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sis. Sis... Get away.
姐 姐.. 走开
This new guy...
那个男人...
that Michael's dating, this, um...
迈克的新男友
this Ben...
本
He's positive.
他是HIV阳性患者
So?
所以呢
So...
所以...
I don't want him dating anyone who's sick.
我不希望他跟患病的人恋爱
Who said he's sick?
谁说他患病了
I knew I couldn't talk to you about it.
我就知道不能跟你谈这事
So negative people shouldn't be allowed to date positive people,
所以HIV阴性的人不能和HIV阳性的人交往
is that it? Don't twist my words.
是这样吗 别曲解我的意思
Then what are you saying?
那你是什么意思
He's my son.
他是我的儿子
I don't want him gettin' anything.
我不希望他被感染
I never thought I'd say this...
我从没想到有一天我会这么说
but for the first time in my life,
这是我有生以来第一次
I wish my son wasn't gay.
希望我儿子不是同性恋
You don't mean that.
你不是真心这样想的
Not if it means I have to watch him puking,
我不想看到他不断呕吐
and shitting and wasting away to nothing.
腹泻 慢慢消瘦枯萎 直至死亡
I can't listen to any more of this.
我听不下去了
Do you think I want Michael to end up like you?
你觉得我会任由迈克落得跟你一样的下场吗
Jeez.
老天
Oh, shit!
糟了
Michael.
迈克
I'm just getting some stuff and then I'm out of here.
我来拿点东西就走
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表