剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
such... a big fan.
我的 "大"粉丝
I hope...
我希望
I can... live up... to... it.
我可以 不负期望
All my best...
爱你
love... and luck,
祝你好运
Emmett... Honeycutt."
艾美特·哈尼卡特
Wow, thanks.
太棒了 谢啦
My little star!
我的小明星
You know, we're going to have to get you a porn name.
我们得给你想个艺名了
What's wrong with Emmett Honeycutt?
艾美特·哈尼卡特这名字有什么不好吗
No-no-no-no. No. Porn lore has it,
不不不 色情片行业的传统是
you're supposed to take the name of your childhood pet
你要用你小时候宠物的名字
and add the name of the street you grew up on.
加上你从小长大的那条街的名字
Well, back in Hazelhurst, we had a lot of pets.
在哈泽赫斯的时候 我们家养过很多宠物
Oh, but, um, my favourite was this little mutt
我最爱的是一只小狗狗
named Fetch.
他叫费奇
And the street?
街道的名字呢
We lived at the corner of Mason and Dixon.
我们住在梅森街和迪克逊街的转角处
Fetch Dixon.
费奇·迪克逊
A star is... porn.
一个艳星的诞生
Fetch Dixon.
费奇·迪克逊
I thought you didn't like porn.
我以为你不喜欢色情材料呢
Oh, god.
天呐
I don't.
我是不喜欢
And I like even less thinking about all those strange men
只要一想到那些奇怪的男人
and probably even a few women looking at you.
甚至还有一些女人在看你 我就更不喜欢了
It was a long time ago before I knew you.
那是很久前的事了 在我认识你之前
Why didn't you ever tell me?
你以前为什么不告诉我
It's not something I really wanted to boast about.
那可不是什么值得吹嘘的事啊
I-I practically forgot about it until now.
在这之前 我都快忘了
I don't like us having any secrets.
我不喜欢我们之间有秘密
There aren't any more, are there?
没有别的秘密了吧
I swear.
我发誓
What about you?
那你呢
Well, there was that time...
有一次...
that I was a hooker in Alaska.
我在阿♥拉♥斯加当过妓♥女♥
But that was only a summer job.
不过只是暑期工作而已
I used to have a pretty hot bod.
我以前身材可是很火♥辣♥的
You still do.
你现在也是啊
Why settle for a magazine when you can have the real thing?
真人都在你面前了 何必靠杂♥志♥意淫呢
Fuck off.
滚开
What do you want?
你想怎么样
You were right.
你说得对
The reason I took you in
我收留你
was because you took a bat to the head.
是因为你头部受伤了
But it's not the reason I want you to stay.
但那并不是我希望你留下来的理由
But...
但是
don't get the idea that we're some married couple,
别以为我们是什么已婚夫妇之类的
because we're not.
因为我们不是
We're not like fucking straight people.
我们和那些异性恋不一样
We're not like your parents,
我们和你的父母不一样
and we're not a pair of dykes
我们跟那对穿着同样的婚纱
marching down the aisle in matching Vera Wangs.
在教堂举办婚礼的拉拉 也不一样
We're queers. And if we're together,
我们是同性恋 如果我们真的在一起了
it's because we want to be,
那也是因为我们想在一起
not because there's locks on our doors.
不是因为有人把我们锁在一起
So, if I'm out late, just assume I'm doing
如果我深夜未归 你只要想着
exactly what I want to be doing: I'm fucking.
我是在做我想做的事 我在操人
And... when I come home,
然后 当我回到家里
I'll also be doing...
我同样会做
exactly what I want to do:
我想做的事
Coming home to you.
就是回到家 回到你身边
Okay.
好吧
I want some things too.
我也有条件
You can fuck whoever you want,
你想操谁都可以
as long as it's not twice.
但是同一个人只能操一次
Same for me.
我也是
And no names or numbers exchanged.
而且不能交换姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
And no matter where you are,
而且不管你在哪里
no matter what you're doing,
不管你在做什么
you always come home.
你永远都要回家来
By two.
2点前回
Four.
4点
Three.
3点
One more thing.
另外还有件事
You don't kiss anyone else on the mouth
你不准和任何人接吻
but me.
除了我
Here you go.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, got something else for you here.
我还有样东西要给你
"R-u-1-2".
"RU12"
R-u-1-2? Oh, I get it.
「你也是吗」 我懂了
Y-you wrote this? You wrote a book?
是你写的吗 你写了本书啊
Yes, yes. It's my first and, uh,
是的 这是我的第一本小说
so far, only novel.
也是目前唯一的一本
The "Cleveland Plain Dealer" called it
克里夫兰的《老实人报》评价它是
"A noble effort from a fresh new voice".
"来自新声音的伟大努力"
It was on the remainders table a week later.
一周后这书就放到清♥仓♥甩货的架子上了
I've never met anybody who's written a book before.
我还没遇到过作家呢
Open it.
打开看看
"To Michael.
"献给迈克
Beneath whose mild-mannered appearance
在那温和的外表下
beats the heart of a superhero."
跳动着一颗超级英雄的心"
Ben...
本
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
No words required.
什么都不必说
How about this?
那这样如何
Wait.
等等
Wait, hey, hey. I said wait. I said wait.
等等 我叫你等等 我叫你等等
Michael...
迈克
What for?
为什么啊
I-I just wanted you to know that, uh...
我希望你知道
I'm HIV positive.
我是HIV阳性患者
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表