剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Where are you going?
你们去哪儿
Where do you think?
你以为呢
To the bakery.
蛋糕房♥啊
You promised the girls a wedding cake, didn't you?
你答应给那两个姑娘做婚礼蛋糕的 不是吗
You can't just stroll into a bakery and buy a wedding cake.
你就这样冲去蛋糕房♥可买♥♥不到婚礼蛋糕
They're made special.
都是定制的
So, we'll get 'em a-a...
那我们就给她们
a bon voyage cake.
买♥♥一个送行蛋糕
Or a birthday cake,
生日蛋糕也行
or a fucking bar mitzvah cake!
或者该死的成人礼蛋糕
Any cake will be
任何蛋糕都比
better than the dried out brick that you're planning.
你打算做的干巴巴的砖头要好
How dare you
你竟然敢说
call my hazelnut buttercream a dried out brick?
我做的榛果奶油蛋糕是干巴巴的砖头
You did all that on purpose, didn't you?
你是故意的 对吧
How do you think I got him to live in the first place?
你以为我当初是怎么让他恢复求生意志的
I just kept screaming, "So fucking die already!"
我只能不停地喊 "那就快去死吧"
Worked like a charm.
跟咒语一样有效
He never figured it out?
他从未反应过来吗
Apparently not.
显然没有
Justin, I need these egg whites beaten.
贾斯汀 帮我来打蛋清
And as for you...
至于你
You want to grow up to be another Brian Kinney?
你想变成另一个布莱恩·肯尼吗
Always running away from love, never towards it,
总是在逃避爱 而非奔向爱
then you go to Miami
那你就去迈阿密吧
and you fuck your little twinkie brains out.
尽情地找人狂♥操♥
But it's never going to make you happy.
但你永远不会因此而幸福
Nice try, Debbie.
想得美 黛比
Wait a minute.
等等
All right, you're on to me.
好吧 被你看穿了
But one day you're going to look back,
但将来总有一天你回顾往事
and you're going to regret that you didn't go to the wedding.
你会后悔没参加这场婚礼的
With your family.
和你的家人一起
And that's the truth, sunshine.
这是真心话 小阳光
That's the truth.
真的是真心话
French toast with fresh strawberries.
法式吐司加新鲜草莓
Bacon crumbles and real maple syrup.
培根奶酥配枫糖浆
Coffee made with the really good beans.
上好咖啡豆冲泡的咖啡
And peaches with the skin peeled off,
外加去了皮的桃子
'cause the little hairs make your teeth itch.
以免绒毛使你的牙痒痒
No, thanks. Baby, please, you have to eat.
不了 谢谢 宝贝 求你了 你好歹吃一点
What for?
有什么意义
You need to keep your strength up to feel miserable.
你需要力气怨天尤人
Have a strawberry.
吃个草莓吧
No. Come on, booboo.
不 张嘴 小笨蛋
One little bite. Stop it!
吃一小口也好 别这样
Stop what?
别怎样
Being so sweet.
别这么温柔体贴
I can't help it.
我克制不住
Compulsive adorable disorder.
这是种可爱的强迫症
All right, get up.
好了 起床
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥的来这儿干什么
Come on, move your asses.
赶紧 动起来
What for?
为什么啊
You're getting married.
你们要办婚礼
Come on, get out.
快点 下车
Come on, get out. Where the hell are we?
快快 下车 这他妈是哪儿啊
Get out. Get out. What's going on?
下车 下车 什么情况啊
Ms. Marcus, Ms. Peterson.
马库斯小姐 彼得森小姐
Welcome to your wedding.
欢迎出席你们的婚礼
Uh, allow me to introduce our gracious host,
请允许我介绍我们仁慈的主人
my dear, dear friend George Schickel.
我最最亲爱的朋友乔治·希克
Schickel's pickles?
希克泡菜
The pleasure's mine. And my home is yours today.
我很荣幸 今天我的房♥子归你们了
Okay, enough chat. You're both due in hair and make-up,
好了 聊够了 你们该去做头发化妆了
so let's get a move on.
我们快进去吧
Thanks.
太感谢了
Go!
快走
Oh, no-no- no-no-no. You're not bringing that hideous thing in here.
不 不行 不准把那个丑爆的东西拿来这里
I most certainly am.
我就要拿来
Not if I have anything to say about it.
我不满意就不可以
Well, who gives a shit what you have to say about it?
谁他妈管你满不满意
I'm the one who paid for that waste of wood.
我才是付钱买♥♥这块废木头的人
Well, don't worry about it. I'm gonna pay you back
别担心 我会把钱还给你的
and I'm gonna give it to the girls myself.
我还会亲手把这个送给她们
What do you think about that?
你对此作何感想
I think you're an idiot for picking it out in the first place.
我认为你最开始挑中这东西就是白♥痴♥行为
Well, I think you're a dickhead for making me feel like an idiot.
你才混♥蛋♥呢 你让我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
Boys. Boys.
二位 二位
We still squabbling over the silly statue?
还在为这个傻雕像争吵呢
God, she must have been to Dr. Beamer.
天呐 她肯定去找过比默医生
Ah, you see? Emmett agrees. It's an abomination.
瞧吧 艾美特也同意这东西太令人讨厌了
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
Although I will say,
不过我得说
It's not worth destroying your friendship over.
不值得为这东西把你们的友谊给毁了
No, no, Debbie, I do my own hair.
别 黛比 我自己做头发
I can tell.
我看得出来
You need more Bella Donna. Less Bitchy Butchy. Come on.
你需要多点温柔 少点凶悍 来吧
Next thing, you'll have me wearing a pointy bra and lipliner.
接下来你得叫我穿尖头胸罩 画唇线了
How could you guess, sweetheart?
你怎么猜到的 亲爱的
Oh, hey, Brian! Brian!
嘿 布莱恩 布莱恩
Brian.
布莱恩
I'm the one that should be screaming.
我才应该大叫
Aren't you supposed to be off somewhere
你现在不是应该在某个地方
sticking your pina in some colada?
喝你的的菠萝椰香鸡尾酒吗
I need a few minutes with the brides.
我要和新娘们待一会儿
Alone.
单独
You make it fast, huh?
你快点
I gotta get 'em dressed.
我还得让她们穿礼服呢
I hear you're the one responsible for this.
我听说是你在负责筹办婚礼
I don't know what lying asshole told you that,
我不知道是哪个骗人精对你说的
but I suppose a man in my position
不过我想 处于我这位置的男人
has to endure such attacks against his character.
不得不承受针对我的品格的攻击
Here. Oh, my gosh.
给 天呐
Oh, my god, Brian!
天呐 布莱恩
They're exactly like the ones our jewelers lost.
跟被我们的珠宝商丢掉的那对一摸一样
Complete with the inscription.
连刻字都做好了
Hey, don't get moist.
好了 别搞得泪汪汪的
Uh, I'm gonna call the sitter
我得给保姆打电♥话♥
and make sure Gus is all right.
确保盖斯没问题
I can't believe the guys
真想不到这些家伙
pulled all this together at the last minute.
在最后时刻把婚礼张罗起来了
So, are you packed?
你收拾好行李了没
Toothpaste and undies.
牙膏和内衣
Excited?
激动吗
My pecker's all a-twitter.
我的"小鸟"都开始叽叽喳喳了
Can you help me button this up here?
你能帮我扣一下上面这扣子吗
Yeah.
好的
Isn't it amazing?
很神奇吧
Debbie just whipped it up.
黛比就这么做了件礼服出来
I'm sorry I won't be there to see you glide down the aisle.
真遗憾我不能在场看着你 从红毯上一步步走过去
No, you're not!
不 你才不觉得遗憾
I'm sure you're going to have a fabulous time.
我敢肯定你会玩得很愉快的
Hey, we'll both be in white. Yeah.
天呐 我们到时都穿着白色 是啊
Just be careful.
要小心点
Lindsay.
琳赛
It's your wedding present.
这是送你的结婚礼物
All-expense paid trip for two to miami.
双人迈阿密游 费用全包
Trade it in for a later flight.
可以换成晚一点的航♥班♥
Have a honeymoon, I'll take care of gus.
度个蜜月吧 我会照顾盖斯的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表