剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You broke up.
你们分手了
So why the fuck didn't you tell us?
那你之前为什么不告诉我们
I was going to.
我准备说的
When? After you'd convinced us
什么时候啊 等你让我们相信
that you'd found Paradise Lost?
你找到了失乐园之后吗
When the time was right.
在恰当的时机下 我会说的
You know, but there's never a right time
但这世上根本就没有
to admit that you've failed.
承认失败的恰当时机
You had this great opportunity
你本来有一个千载难逢的机会
to start your life over with someone that you loved or...
可以和你爱的人 或者是你认为你爱的人
thought you loved, and...
开始新生活
you blew it.
结果你搞砸了
I blew it.
我搞砸了
I complained that David was working too much,
我整天抱怨大卫一心扑在工作上
and that I couldn't find a job,
我却一直找不到工作
and that I didn't have any friends.
我甚至都没有朋友
And when I accused him of being thoughtless and not caring,
我指责他不够体贴 不够关心我
and said that if I'd known it was going to be like this,
我还说 如果早知如此
I never would have come, he said...
我就不会来的 然后他说
"Well, go home, Michael.
"那你回去吧 迈克
Go home."
回去吧"
I wouldn't say that you failed.
我觉得这不能算你搞砸了
And... you know, it's not true that you don't have any friends,
并且 你可不是没有朋友
'cause you still got us.
因为你还有我们
And as for coming home,
至于说回家
you know, there's no shame in that.
这也不是什么丢人的事
It's what it's here for.
家本就是庇护你的港湾
The fact that Christ Hobbs pled guilty
尽管克里斯·霍布斯
to assault charges for his vicious attack on Justin Taylor
坦然承认攻击贾斯汀·泰勒的罪行
in no way mitigates the seriousness of the crime,
但那也无法减轻这一犯罪行为的严重性
or the tragic effects on these young men's lives.
或是对这两位年轻人的人生造成的悲剧性影响
Both were honour students at St. James Academy.
二人都是圣詹姆斯学校的优秀学生
Both had planned to attend college.
二人也都准备进入大学继续深造
Now, one young man is recovering from serious brain injuries,
现在 一个因严重的脑损伤尚处于恢复期
and the other is facing a prison sentence.
另一个则面临入狱的判决
I ask myself how could this have happened?
我曾自问 为什么会发生这样的事情
I'll tell you how.
我可以告诉你为什么
Chris Hobbs is a homophobic animal.
因为克里斯·霍布斯是个恐同的禽兽
Who should be put away.
他就该被关进大牢
I can only imagine
我可以想象
how profoundly disturbing it must have been
克里斯·霍布斯所经历的心理困扰
for a young man of Chris Hobbs' fine, moral upbringing,
毕竟 像他这样受过良好家庭教育的年轻人
to be approached sexually by a fellow student,
在被同学诱惑之后发生不当性行为
then to see him flaunt his lifestyle
然后又看到他公开炫耀他的生活方式
by bringing his male lover to the prom,
将他的同性♥爱♥人带来参加毕业舞会
and engage in what has been described as a highly provocative dance.
跳了一支极具挑衅的舞
Given the fact that he was drinking,
鉴于他当晚喝了酒
which he should not have been,
当然 这也是不应该的
I could understand how Chris Hobbs might lose control
我可以理解克里斯·霍布斯为何会
of his better judgment.
失去理智的判断力
Still...
但是
It does not excuse his actions.
这不能成为他的所为的借口
And so I have struggled
所以我一直在反复思量
to find the appropriate sentence to impose for this unfortunate crime.
该如何为这不幸的犯罪行为 采取合适的量刑
Court will recess for 10 minutes.
现在休庭十分钟
Where the fuck's he going?
他要去哪里
It's a hell of a time to leave.
这个时候离开也太扯了吧
Great suspense.
真会留悬念
It's how he got his name, Regular Roy.
他的外号♥「规律罗伊」就是这么来的
Every day at 12:15 on the dot,
每天12点15分
he goes to the bathroom across the hall,
他都会去大厅对面的洗手间
sits in the stall under the window,
坐在窗户下面的隔间里
takes a dump and has a smoke.
一边拉屎 一边抽烟
No way! You've gotta be kidding me.
不会吧 开什么玩笑啊
Wouldn't matter who he was sentencing.
不管他要判刑的人是谁 都是如此
Christopher Mark Hobbs,
克里斯托弗·马克·霍布斯
this court accepts your plea of guilty for simple assault.
本庭接受你对一般伤害罪的认罪申请
Because of your age,
考虑到你年龄尚幼
the fact that you have no previous offences,
没有前科
and because you were unduly provoked,
且受到了不当的刺♥激♥
you are hereby given a two-year suspended sentence
本庭宣判你缓刑两年
and ordered to serve 500 hours of community service.
外加500小时的社区服务
What?
什么
No. No.
不 不
Can he do that?
他可以这么判吗
No, that's not right.
不 这判决有问题
Wait a minute.
等一下
Just a slap on the wrist, judge.
法官 这判决太轻了
Wait a minute.
等一下
What just happened?
这是什么情况
Look at him.
看看他
He's practically a fucking murderer.
他简直是个杀人犯
How'd he get off scot-free?
他怎么这么轻易就脱罪了
Made a deal.
他们达成了协议
His lawyer agreed to plead guilty.
他的律师同意认罪
The prosecutor reduced the charges
检察官就减轻罪名
from aggravated to simple assault,
从严重伤害罪变成了一般伤害罪
and Roy sent him off with probation and service.
然后罗伊就只判他缓刑和社区服务
I'd like to give him something to service.
我倒是想让他好好贡献一下服务
He'd have gotten more for... bashing a dog.
他就算打一只狗 可能都判得比这重
It's okay, ma. Let's go home.
算了 妈 我们回家吧
Get some rest.
好好休息下
Damn right I'm going home.
没错 我要回家
But not to rest.
但不是休息
I'm going to call every PFLAG chapter in this country.
我要打电♥话♥给全国各地的同性恋家属联谊会
I'm not putting up with this.
我绝不容忍♥这事
Not for one fucking second.
一秒都不能忍♥
We're going to march.
我们要游♥行♥
We're going to carry huge signs
我们会举着大标语
that let this asshole judge know what we think of him.
让那个混♥蛋♥法官知道我们对他的看法
That's enough.
够了
And we're going to march on Washington if we have to.
有必要的话 我们会去华盛顿游♥行♥
Sis. Do you hear that!
姐姐 你听到了吗
Just... now settle down.
别 别激动
You hear that, we're going to Washington.
你听好了 我们会去华盛顿游♥行♥
Settle down. Come on, sis. That's enough.
冷静一下 姐姐 够了
It's okay, ma. It's okay.
好了 妈妈 没事的
It's okay. He's not going to get away with this.
没事的 他不可能这么轻易逃脱
We'll march. We'll protest.
我们会游♥行♥ 我们会抗♥议♥
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
屁话 屁话 屁话
All protests are bullshit.
所谓的抗♥议♥都是屁话
I mean, a bunch of well-meaning do-gooders
一大帮本意虽好 却帮倒忙的人
marching around carrying signs,
举着标语游♥行♥
chanting
大喊着
"Hey, hey, ho, ho, homophobia's got to go."
"嘿嘿嚯嚯 恐同者都去死"
Give me a goddamn fucking break.
别逗了 省省吧
So, I guess this means you're... not going with us?
所以你的意思是 你不会跟我们一起去抗♥议♥
Hell no, I won't go.
我当然不会去的
So you're just going to sit there on your ass and do nothing.
那你就打算袖手旁观了
Yeah. I guess so.
是 没错
Jesus, what the fuck did I do all these weeks
天呐 这段日子以来 没有你在旁边唠叨我
without you here to harangue me?
难道我就活不成了吗
When the fuck are you going back anyway?
你到底打算什么时候回去
I'm not.
我不回去了
I know.
我知道
Why? Did Ted and Emmett tell you?
你怎么知道的 泰德和艾美特告诉你的吗
No, I managed to figure it out all by my little self.
不是 我自己就能猜出来
I mean...
我是说...
I knew it wouldn't work out.
我早知道你们不可能长久的
Well, congratulations.
恭喜了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表