剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
That's Brian Kinney.
那是布莱恩·肯尼
Used to be the hottest stud on Liberty Avenue.
以前是自♥由♥大道上最性感的种马
Now...
现在嘛
he's in a relationship.
他谈恋爱了
Did you include my expenses?
账单里加入我的开销了吗
What expenses?
什么开销
A bottle of Keri lotion. It was $8.50.
一瓶乳液 8.5美元
Yeah? You have a receipt?
是吗 你有收据吗
Uh, yeah.
好吧
That's okay. I'll take your word for it.
没事 我信你
Okay, uh, percentage of total subscribers...
好吧 用户总数的百分比
and time on-line added to your base...
和在线时间 加到你的基础工资上
It comes to a grand total of...
算出来总数是
$18.72.
18.72美元
Are you telling me I spent eight hours whacking off for $18.00?
你是说我整整手♥淫♥8小时 就赚了18美元吗
A lot of people do it for free, you know.
很多人还无偿干这事儿呢
Yeah, yeah. But you said I was going to make, like, $500.00 a day.
好吧 但你之前说我每天差不多能赚500美元
That was based on third quarter projected earnings.
那是根据第三季度预测盈利得出的
Okay. What about this quarter?
好吧 那本季度呢
Well, you know, when you commit to a... a fledgling enterprise,
要知道 当你效力于一家新公♥司♥的时候
it's not really about the money. It's...
最重要的并不是能赚多少钱 而是...
It's about investing in the future and nurturing growth.
而是投资于公♥司♥的未来 促进其成长
You know, you can tell that to my dick, Ted.
跟我的鸡♥巴♥说这话吧 泰德
Because it's worn to a nub.
因为它已经精疲力尽了
Well, I know a good physical therapist.
我认识一个很好的理疗师
Is that covered by the company health plan?
公♥司♥的保险会买♥♥单吗
Company health plan?
公♥司♥保险
What about the 401k you said you were going to offer?
你不是说有退休养老福利吗
Okay.
好吧
W-we need to discuss that.
我们得讨论一下这个问题
You know...
其实...
I know when someone is jerking me around.
如果有人骗我 我能看出来
I quit.
我不干了
You're walking out on a golden opportunity here.
你这可是放弃绝佳机会啊
Being in on the ground floor of an exciting new...
你明明有机会参与这个激动人心的...
creative endeavour.
创造性的奋斗历程
My roommates never pick up their clothes
我的室友从来都是衣服乱丢
or make their bed, or ooh! Wash a dish.
也不收拾床 也不洗碗
We have a cleaning lady, comes twice a week.
我们有清洁工 一周来两次
I have to wait a half hour to get into the bathroom.
我得等上半个小时才能用浴室
And when I get in there there's never any hot water left.
而且我进去的时候 热水通常都用光了
We shower together.
我们一起洗澡
To conserve water.
节约用水嘛
They play their music so loud,
她们播放音乐超级大声
I can't even hear myself think.
我简直连脑子里的想法都听不见
That sounds awful. No, it's wonderful.
那也太可怕了 不 那好极了
I'm glad to be living with Brian.
我很高兴能跟布莱恩住一起
Don't... don't get too comfortable.
别住得太舒适 过于习惯那里
You know how long that'll last.
你心里清楚那能持续多久
That's what everybody says, but he's changed.
大家都这么说 但是他变了
Like today...
比如今天
there was this really cute guy
我们在超♥市♥遇到一个超级帅的男人
with a goatee and a leather jacket at the Shop 'n Save.
留着山羊胡 穿着皮夹克
Normally, he would've left me in the checkout line.
通常来说 他会丢下我一个人去排队付款
This time, barely even looked.
这一次 他看都没看一眼
Yeah, sounds like you were, though.
好吧 听上去你倒是没少看
Here.
这里
What do you expect? I'm at my sexual peak.
你以为呢 我现在正是性♥欲♥旺盛的年纪
From here on in, it is all downhill.
从现在开始 性♥欲♥只会越来越淡
You want any more? No. No.
你还要抽吗 不 不要了
I told you so.
我就说吧
I tried to warn you.
我试图提醒过你
Didn't I try to warn him?
我不是试图提醒过他吗
"You need something bigger," I said. Didn't I say that?
"你需要点更大更震撼的东西" 我说过这话吧
But you wouldn't listen.
但你就是不听
If I don't come up with something quick,
如果我不马上想点别的主意出来
I'm going to lose my condo, my car...
我的公♥寓♥ 车子全得赔进去
my ass.
我整个人都完了
You're not listening now.
你根本就没在听
No one ever listens. I... might as well be the invisible man.
从来没人听我的话 我...不如当个透明人算了
Or worse, worse... A mime. Mime.
或者更糟 一个哑剧演员
They say you should, uh,
他们说演讲的话
start a speech with a joke.
应该用一个笑话来开场
How about this one?
这个怎么样
How can you tell if a superhero is gay?
如何判断一个超级英雄是不是同性恋
That's funny.
真好笑啊
Not funny.
不好笑
It stinks.
烂死了
Okay, is no one going to acknowledge my presence?
好吧 你们真的都打算当我不存在吗
Pass the jam. Pass the cream.
递一下果酱 递一下奶油
He never listens.
他从来不听别人说话
Your coffee cups, that is.
我是说 让你们把杯子举起来
Here you go, honey.
给 亲爱的
Thanks, Deb.
谢谢 黛比
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, Deb.
嗨 黛比
Morning, Deb.
早安 黛比
Flop two, sinker and some suds.
"蛋"两个 "圈"一个 "咖"一杯
Flop. Sinker.
完"蛋" 退"圈"
My life's a breakfast combo.
我的生活就是早餐组合
Two eggs, a doughnut and coffee for Mr. Wonderful.
两个鸡蛋 一个甜甜圈 一杯咖啡 给美妙先生
Somebody got lucky last night, huh?
看来某人昨晚走桃花运了哦
Homoeroticism in comic books.
漫画中的同性♥爱♥
The male form has been worshipped in...
男性躯体一直广受推崇
from Michelangelo to Captain Astro.
从米开朗基罗到阿斯特罗队长皆如此
What's he doing?
他在做什么
What am I doing?
我又在做什么
What's he doing?
他在做什么
Michael's giving a lecture at... at Carnegie goddamn Mellon.
迈克要去卡内基梅隆大学做演讲
That's what he's doing!
他正在做准备呢
I'm impressed, Mikey.
我深受震撼 小迈
Next you'll be receiving your honorary doctorate.
接下来你就要拿荣誉博士学位了
I don't think so.
我可不敢苟同
Especially since the closest I've ever come to higher education
尤其是我和高等教育界最接近的一次
is when I fucked that, uh, textbook salesman from Cleveland.
就是和一个克利夫兰的课本销♥售♥员上♥床♥
Well, according to my calculations,
好吧 我刚估算了下
I've got just about enough money left for my funeral.
我剩下的钱只够给自己办丧事了
Well, don't ask me to deliver the eulogy.
到时可别叫我给你念悼词
No one would listen.
没人会听的
Deb? My breakfast?
黛比 我的早餐呢
Working on it.
正在做
Morning, sunshine.
早啊 小阳光
Can I get you anything else?
还要些什么吗
Uh, yeah.
好啊
Come to think of it...
仔细一想
I'll be late for class.
我上课要迟到了
Didn't your mother teach you to cross on the green?
你妈没教过你要等到绿灯的时候才能过马路吗
What did he do now? Nothing.
他这次又怎么惹你了 没什么
Cut the shit. I know that face.
别胡扯了 你这表情我太熟了
That's the "Brian Kinney just fucked me" face.
这是"布莱恩·肯尼刚又搞惨了我"的表情
Yeah, except it wasn't me he was fucking.
好吧 但他"搞"的不是我
It was some other guy.
是别的男人
I come home, he's on the fucking couch.
我一回家 就看见他在沙发上
Another hurricane off the coast of Florida,
佛罗里达海岸又遭遇飓风袭击
another earthquake in Peru.
秘鲁又发生地震了
So what else is new?
这不是常见的事吗
I guess I just thought that now that we're together...
我只是以为 既然我们都在一起了
Things would be different.
就和以前不一样了
Brian is never going to change. You know that.
布莱恩是永远不会变的 你心里清楚这点
Then why am I there?
那我为什么和他住一起
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表