剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Thanks to my...
谢谢我的...
Dare I say it?
我敢不敢说出口呢
Good friend Brian.
谢谢我的好朋友布莱恩
Don't say it.
别说了
Well, you must have really impressed them.
你肯定令他们印象深刻
Oliver said you were excruciatingly boring.
奥利弗说你极度无聊
Which, apparently, is quite a big compliment for accountant.
那可是对会计极高的赞美
Okay,
好吧
I know I'm not your favourite person.
我知道你不喜欢我
In fact, out of the six billion people in the world,
实际上 在世界上60亿人里
I'm sure I rank somewhere below
我肯定排在
the populations of Zambia and Zimbabwe, but, uh,
赞比亚和津巴布韦人的后面 但是
if there's ever any way I can return the favour...
如果有办法让我还你这个人情...
There is.
倒还真有
If you see me at lunch,
要是你在吃午餐时遇见我
pretend like you don't know me.
就装作不认识我
Gotcha.
明白了
One for Mikey.
给小迈一份
Get that shit away from me.
把那玩意儿拿开
What's with you?
你这是怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Buzzy's moving to Florida.
巴兹要搬到佛罗里达州去了
Even fucking Buzzy has a dream.
就连巴兹也有梦想
Who's fucking Buzzy?
巴兹是谁啊
No one. I've seen him.
小人物 我见过他
He owns a comic book store.
他是一家漫画书店的老板
Honey, a-aren't there other places?
亲爱的 就没别的漫画书店了吗
That's my place.
那是我最喜欢的书店
I've been going there since I was 10.
从10岁开始 我就经常去那里
Hey!
好啊
Hey, yourself.
你也好啊
Why aren't you home packing your lunch box for school tomorrow?
为什么不待在家里 准备明天带去学校的午餐
I don't need to. I'm not going.
我不需要准备 我不去了
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You heard they're going to make you draw vaginas.
是因为你听说他们要让你画阴♥道♥
I quit.
我退学了
You what? What for?
你什么 为什么
Well I can't draw any more, so...
我已经不能画画了 所以...
what's the point wasting my time?
何必在那里浪费时间
When I could be here,
我还不如来这里
popping pills and drinking beers
嗑药 喝酒
and... sticking my gimp hand down guys' pants.
或者 把我的废手伸到别人裤子里去
Do you want to dance?
一起跳舞吗
Fuck, yeah.
当然要 操
That was going to be my next question.
那刚好是我的下一个问题
What's that all about?
这是怎么回事
Pain management.
应对痛苦的方式
I can't wait for this day to be over.
拜托今天快点结束吧
Thank god it's only once a year.
谢天谢地这活动一年只有一次
Fun for the whole family.
全家开心购
More like "Here's your balloon, kid,
更像是「拿着你的气球 小子
now shut up and let me shop!"
闭上嘴 让我安心购物」
So who's the victim this year?
今年的倒霉鬼是谁
Sally, the new cashier.
莎莉 新来的收银员
She's sweet. At least she was until today.
她挺可爱的 至少今天以前还是
Today we drain her of her soul, her dignity.
今天我们会掏空她的灵魂和尊严
Sally just called. She's not feeling well.
莎莉刚刚来电 说她不太舒服
Did somebody tell her?
难道有人给她通风报信了
Not me.
不是我
Didn't say a word.
我什么都没说
We need somebody else.
我们需要替代者
It's all yours, Novotny.
交给你了 诺瓦特尼
Wait a minute... Store policy,
等等 这是店规
the newest employee gets the honour.
最新入职的雇员独享这份"荣誉"
But Michael's been here forever.
但是迈克已经在这里工作很久了
Correction. He left, then he came back.
纠正一下 他离开了 然后重新入职了
So according to my calculations, you're it.
所以根据我的计算 就是你
Now go get dressed.
去换衣服吧
Forget it!
你休想
Can I have a balloon, please?
请给我一个气球好吗
But I wanted a red one.
可我喜欢红色的
Life sucks, kid.
生活不会处处顺心 小子
Let's go, Jimmy.
我们走 杰米
Better you know it now than be disappointed later.
现在就明白这点比较好 免得以后失望
I could swear that's Michael. Where?
我发誓那是迈克 哪里
There, the guy in the clown suit.
那儿 扮小丑的家伙
What would he be doing in a clown suit?
他穿着小丑装干什么呢
He's a manager. They don't make managers clowns.
他是经理啊 一般不会有人让经理扮小丑吧
Oh, shit. Excuse me.
真见鬼 打扰一下
Could we get a balloon for our son?
能给我们的儿子一个气球吗
Oh, thanks, but we only need one.
多谢 一个就够了
We're looking for our friend Michael Novotny.
我们想找我们的朋友迈克·诺瓦特尼
He works here.
他在这工作
Michael, it is you!
迈克 果然是你
Honk, honk.
嘟 嘟
Oh, Michael, why are you doing this?
迈克 你为什么要扮小丑
Don't ask. And don't tell. Especially Brian.
别问 也别告诉别人 特别是布莱恩
There have been some great clowns.
也有很棒的小丑啊
Bozo, Emmett Kelly.
比如小丑博佐 艾美特·凯利
Well, hey, what about Gus' balloon?
等下 给盖斯的气球呢
Still wins, always.
总归是会赢的
Hey, guys, how's it going?
伙计们 还好吗
Who's that?
那是谁啊
Who, the geezer? Fuck if I know.
那个老头子吗 鬼知道
Okay, Shep. We're ready to be wowed.
好了 谢普 我们准备好大开眼界了
What's going to make us sell our blood
什么会让我们宁愿卖♥♥血
and buy Easton Heights Tea Bags?
也要买♥♥伊士顿山庄茶包
No pressure, huh, Bri?
没有压力 布莱
If you're not feeling pressure,
如果你不觉得有压力
I'm not doing my job.
那说明我的工作不到位
That's interesting.
这个挺有趣的
Uh, of course it still needs some refining.
当然了 还需要精修一下
I can give you a poppy in there like that,
我可以在这里加一朵罂粟花
and, uh...
另外
stems. We need some green stems.
茎 还需要一些绿色的茎
I'll give you some of that.
我可以再加上去
There you go.
好啦
And, uh, you don't like the header,
如果你不喜欢这个标题
I'll give you a new header.
也可以换掉
Try that.
试试看
That's amazing. Thanks.
很不错 谢谢
I'm talking about this thing.
我是说这个东西
Oh, state of the art. Go ahead, try it.
这是最新的技术 你来试试
Are you familiar with the PeachTree software?
你熟悉桃树财务软件吗
It's just like my last job.
跟我前份工作用的一样
We keep our receivables current
保持公♥司♥的应收账款流通
and we have a revolving line of credit at the Bank of Pittsburgh.
并且在匹兹堡银行有循环信用额度
Just like my last job.
跟我前份工作一样
We pad our client billing.
我们会给客户账单做账
Just like my last job.
跟我前份工作一样
And we walk around like we're dead inside.
我们工作起来就像行尸走肉
Just like my last job.
跟我前份工作一样
Mr. Schmidt? Mr. Schmidt?
施密特先生 施密特先生
I will, uh, get started on this right away,
我这就开始着手工作
Mr. Wertshafter...
温斯福特先生
Fleischafter...
弗莱福特...
Mr. uh... Flei...
弗莱...
Fleischacker, uh...
弗莱希克先生
Sir... Shackter.
希科特 先生
Ted Schmidt.
泰德·施密特
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表