剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What if...
如果...
What if... I'd started to strangle you?
如果我开始掐你脖子 你怎么办
I'd rather you choke me with your dick.
我宁愿你用你的鸡♥巴♥噎死我
You could have been dead.
你可能会死掉的
Brian...
布莱恩
Cut it out.
停下
You came here not knowing what was gonna happen.
你来到这里 却不知道会发生什么事
That was part of the thrill.
那才是刺♥激♥所在
That's what made you hard.
那才会让人的鸡♥巴♥硬起来
You're hard now just thinking about it.
现在光想想那刺♥激♥ 你就硬了
The danger.
那种危险
The excitement.
那种兴奋
Fuck me.
操♥我♥
Come on, don't be so upset.
振作点 别愁眉苦脸的
See, even though Aida and radames are sealed in a tomb
虽然阿依达和拉达美斯双双死去
their love will live on for all eternity.
可他们的爱情是不朽的
Oh, who cares about them?
我才不在意他们
It's you. Me?
是因为你 我吗
I should never have talked to your wife that way.
我不该那样跟你妻子说话的
I didn't mean to be such a nasty queen.
我没想要那么恶毒的
Now, your fate's sealed too.
现在可好 还连累了你
Thanks to me, you'll be banished from the opera for all eternity.
就因为我 你永远别想再听歌♥剧了
Thanks to you,
就因为你
I plan to attend every opening this season.
我现在决定本季逢剧必听
And hopefully with my hunky slave boy on my arm.
但愿我俊俏的男♥奴♥也能相伴左右
You're not angry? Angry?
你不生气吗 为何要生气
I had the best fucking laugh of my entire life.
我一辈子都没笑得这么开心过
I never saw Virginia open her mouth that wide.
我头一次看见维吉尼娅嘴张得那么大
Who knows, maybe if she had, we might still be together.
早知道她嘴能张那么大 我们或许还在一起
Aw, gosh, what a revelation you are.
你真是让我如获新生啊
Why, in the past few days alone,
过去这短短的几天
I've lived more than I have in the past few... years.
胜却流年无数啊
So what's next on the bill?
那下一出是什么
"Rigoletto".
《弄臣》
Now, that is the story of this hunchback dwarf court jester
讲的是一个驼背的宫廷弄臣
whose beautiful daughter is raped by the wicked Duke.
美丽的女儿被坏公爵强♥奸♥了
Enough with the reality programming.
别老上演真人秀啊
Can't anybody write a decent drama anymore?
就没人能写出一部精彩的故事剧了吗
You coming to bed?
你要睡吗
In a minute.
等会儿
There's one more letter.
还有一封信
It's never been opened.
没拆开过
"Dear Faye,
"亲爱的菲伊
I know it's been many years since I've written you.
我已多年未与你通信
Harry died last week.
哈利上周过世了
We were married for almost 50 years.
我们的婚姻持续了将近半个世纪
It was a good marriage, we shared many things.
我们携手共度 可谓幸福
But at the funeral I kept thinking
但在葬礼上 我却不停思量
how different my life would have been
我的人生 或许会截然不同
If... if what?
如果 如果什么呢
I had the courage to say yes,
如果我鼓起勇气答应了你
to be honest,
如果我足够诚实
to express what I truly felt the way we did,
像我们曾经那样 说出我心底的感受
that day on the shore of Lakeview Beach.
一如那天 在湖景滩上
I've always loved you, Faye,
我一直爱着你 菲伊
and even though it's been a lifetime,
尽管时光飞逝 匆匆一生
I want you to know I still do.
我依然想告诉你 我爱你未变
You always were and always will be my true love.
你永远都会是我的人生真爱
Vera."
薇拉"
It's dated March 10th, 1994.
落款是1994年3月10日
So?
那怎么了
Granny Faye died in 1992.
菲伊外婆1992年就去世了
She never got to read it.
她没能读到这封信
Or know that Vera always loved her.
也没能知道 薇拉一直爱着她
I'm suddenly in the mood for Surf and Turf.
我突然有点想吃海陆双拼了
You are?
真的吗
I say we go for the Cornucopiad'or.
我们就定丰饶的羊角套餐吧
It's wildly extravagant.
太奢侈了
It'll probably land us in the poor house.
用那个招待宾客 或许我们就破产了
It's our special day.
可那天是我们的大日子
Besides,
再说了
Granny Faye and Vera would have wanted us to.
菲伊外婆和薇拉肯定也赞成
Checking out the action?
在监督治安吗
Everything's the same.
一切如常
Business as usual.
生意照旧
What did you expect?
不然你以为会怎样
That things would stop, you know,
我以为他们会停下
even for one night.
哪怕只是一晚上
That there'd be a protest
去抗♥议♥示♥威♥
or a... candlelight vigil or something.
或者秉烛祈祷什么的
They don't want to think about it.
他们不愿意想这事
Or about gay bashing or AIDS, or...
或是袭击同志 艾滋病这类事...
Any of the other shit we all have to live with.
又或者其他我们不得不承受的磨难
Can't say I blame them.
我觉得也不能怪他们
So we're just supposed to go on our merry way?
所以我们就该没心没肺地傻乐吗
Dancing, drinking, doing drugs
狂舞烂醉 吞云吐雾
and getting our dicks sucked?
寻欢作乐吗
He deserves to be remembered.
我们应该记住他
At least for a minute.
哪怕只有一分钟也好
Tell you what.
不如这样吧
We'll have our own candlelight vigil.
我们在这里为他祈祷一下
It's all so...
一切都那么...
Tentative?
如风似影
Unpredictable?
不可预料
Any moment, any one of us could pick up the wrong guy,
我们每一个人 随时都可能让一个错的人搭车
or get on the wrong plane,
搭上要坠毁的飞机
or step off the curb
或者走上马路
just as the bus is barreling down the street.
正好撞上飞驰的汽车
Do you ever get scared?
你就没害怕过吗
Why do you think I meditate, and do yoga,
我冥想 做瑜伽
and exercise like a fiend?
疯狂运动 都是为什么
If it buys me peace of mind for even 30 seconds,
不就是想让自己平静 哪怕就半分钟
it's worth it.
也是值得的
I also find having someone to hold
我还发现 半夜醒来
in the middle of the night
身边能有个人让我抱着
helps a whole hell of a lot.
也让我安心许多
Where are you going?
你们这是去哪
Uh, Tommy...Tony...
汤米 托尼
Timmy here has invited me over to his house
蒂米邀我去他家
to see his stamp collection.
看看他集的邮票
What, you don't even know his name?
你连他叫什么名字都不知道吗
What's your name?
你叫什么啊
What's it to you?
关你什么事
Come on. Let's go home.
别去 我们回家吧
Are you scared I'm going to get murdered?
你怕他会杀了我吗
Brian, please.
布莱恩 别
There's never been a hotter time to fuck a stranger.
就是要操陌生人才爽
Hey, while we're young.
快点 再磨蹭下去就老了
I'll be all right.
我不会有事的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表