剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Right as usual.
你又对了
This isn't about me, asshole. It's about you.
重点不在于我 混♥蛋♥ 而在于你
I mean, did you really think
你真以为
you'd be happy in Wisconsin, playing the doctor's wife?
你去了威斯康星州 扮演医生的妻子 会幸福吗
Oregon. Portland's in Oregon.
是俄勒冈州 波特兰在俄勒冈州
Wherever the fuck.
随便吧 谁在乎
Well, maybe that's the problem. I...
也许这才是问题所在 我...
I don't know where the fuck I belong.
我不清楚自己属于哪里
There. That's where.
这里 就是这里
Now...
好了
Will you go on and help your mom?
你去帮你妈吧
And... make the world safe for fags.
让这世界对同志来说更安全一些
What is this? Is this our old chemistry book?
这是什么 是我们的旧化学书吗
Yeah, it is, from high school. Yeah, that's, um...
是啊 高中的 没错 那是
I'm doing some research.
我在研究一些东西
I have a new client at a drug company.
我接了一个医药公♥司♥的客户
Well, you must be thrilled.
你肯定很激动
You'll be able to get "E" wholesale.
你将可以得到成批的摇♥头♥丸♥
After spending 14 hours glued to a toilet seat,
在被粘在马桶上长达14个小时之后
the judge was unharmed but badly shaken.
法官没有受伤 但是严重受惊
So far there are no clues or suspects.
目前没有任何线索或嫌疑人
The seat of justice has been severely compromised.
正义的宝座遭遇了重大袭击
No skin off my ass.
我的屁♥股♥可没脱皮
Bet he wishes he could say the same thing.
他可就不一定了
Well, who do you think did it?
你们觉得是谁干的
Someone who didn't like waiting for his sentence.
某个不愿意等候判决结果的人
One thing you can say for sure,
唯一可以确定的是
that must have scared the shit out of him.
这事一定吓"屎"他了
Know what this reminds me of?
知道这让我想起什么了吗
That time in Chemistry class
那次在化学课上
when you said you were going to invent synthetic cum,
你说你打算发明人造精♥液♥
and you made that goo.
然后就配制出了一种黏液
You put it all over the toilet seat in the teachers' lounge,
把它涂在了教师卫生间的马桶上
and Mrs. Renfrew got glued to it.
结果伦弗鲁老师就被粘住了
I better take off.
我还是走吧
I knew they'd let him go.
我就知道他们会放过他的
They don't care about us. They want us all dead.
他们根本不在乎我们 巴不得我们都死了
Look. Don't think about it, okay?
好了 别想这事了 好吗
Just focus on what you're doing.
关注你手头上的事
Shit.
见鬼
Fuck!
操
Come on, you can do it.
加油 你能行的
Nah, I can't.
不 我不行
Yes, you can. Come on.
你可以的 再来一个
That one was good, Justin.
这次扔得不错 贾斯汀
Oh, Daph, you're so full of shit.
达芙妮 你没一句真话
Hi, honey.
嗨 宝贝
Hello, Daphne. Hey.
你好 达芙妮 你好
Hello, Mrs. Taylor.
你好 泰勒太太
Hello, Brian.
你好 布莱恩
We were just tossing the ball.
我们正玩球呢
I think you should rest now.
我想你该歇歇了
I'm not tired.
我不累
I'd like to speak to Brian.
我想和布莱恩谈谈
Come on, Daph.
走吧 达芙妮
The day the doctor sent him home from the hospital,
医生让他出院的时候说
he said he'd never seen such a determined patient.
他从未见过意志如此坚定的病人
And he asked me what it was that made him work so hard.
医生问我他为什么这么努力
I-I knew, but I didn't tell him.
我知道原因 但我没告诉他
It was you.
是因为你
Every day that you didn't come to see him
你没去看他的那些天
was more incentive for him to get better
他都更渴望能康复
and get out so that he could come to see you.
然后就能出院去找你
Of course what Justin didn't know,
当然 贾斯汀不知道
and I didn't tell him was
我也没告诉过他
that you were there, every night.
你一直守在那里 每晚都在
The nurse on duty told me.
是值班护士告诉我的
I want to thank you for that,
我想为此谢谢你
but he's home now, safe and sound,
但他现在回家了 安然无恙
and there isn't any reason any more for you to watch over him, so...
你已经没有理由再看护他了 所以...
so I would like you to leave
所以我希望你离开
and never see him again.
永远不要再见他
I care about him.
我很在乎他
It was because of you he was almost killed.
因为你 他差点被人杀了
Forgive me for being so blunt.
请原谅我的直白
I've tried to accept him for who he is,
我尝试过接受真实的他
to accept your world and that he's part of it.
接受你们的世界 接受他也是其中一员
I've even tried to accept you.
我甚至尝试过接受你
And as a result, I nearly lost him.
而结果就是 我差点失去他
And I don't intend to lose him again.
我不想再次失去他了
So if you care about him...
所以如果你真的在乎他
And I believe you... I believe you do...
而且我相信 我相信你是真的在乎他
You'll do what I ask,
你就照我说的做吧
and return my son to me.
把我的儿子还给我
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表