剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Careful.
小心
Now your undies!
现在脱♥内♥裤♥
Good.
很好
Right.
好
180 and holding.
保持在180人了
All right, I think we've stopped the bleeding.
我们不会大出血了
W-what do I do now?
我现在该做什么
What do you mean, what do you do?
什么叫你该做什么
You grab your pud and you pull!
抓住你的鸡♥巴♥开始扯
Right.
好吧
It's starting to go up.
人数开始朝上升了
So am I.
我也"朝上举起"了
Holy shit!
操
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
You're bigger than O'tool.
你比巨炮扎克还大
Our subscribers think so, too.
我们的用户也这么想
Okay, k-keep... keep stroking.
好了 继续打
I-I always told you I was a...
我总是跟你说 我...
grower, not a sh... shower.
看起来不大 但勃起后超大
W-when do you want me to shoot?
你想让我什么时候射
Not yet.
时候未到
H-how much longer?
还要多久
Now! Now-now-now-now! Go-go-go-go!
现在 快射
Shoot! Shoot!
射 射
Emmett, that's amazing!
艾美特 太棒了
That is amazing!
太棒了
Emmett, oh my god.
艾美特 天啊
No one is ever going to know that you used the jizzball.
没人会知道你用了喷射球
What jizzball?
什么喷射球
The male figure has been worshipped
男性躯体一直广受推崇
from Michelangelo's "David"
从米开朗基罗的作品大卫
all the way to "Captain Astro".
到阿斯特罗队长都是这样
Um, the strength and musculature...
力量与肌肉...
of the...
那个...
of the, uh...
那个...
I'm sorry, you know what, um...
对不起 算了 说实话吧
I haven't a clue what "Homoeroticism in literature" means.
我完全不懂"文学中的同性♥爱♥"是什么意思
I just know that "The Flash" looks good in tights.
我只知道闪电侠穿紧身衣很好看
You see, I-I started reading "The Flash"
我从小就开始看《闪电侠》
and "Superman" and "Captain America" when I was just a kid.
《超人》和《美国队长》
Um, at first because it was fun, you know,
开始是觉得有趣
I liked the stories and I liked the pictures
故事和图片我都很喜欢
and it was a great escape from all the shit that...
它们能帮我脱离恶心的屁事...
Um, sorry; the stuff that was bugging me.
抱歉 是困扰我的现实生活
And, uh, my mom didn't want me to read them.
我妈不喜欢我看这些漫画书
But, later on when I realized that...
但是 后来当我发现
later on when I realized that I was gay,
后来我发现自己是同性恋
um, I read them for a different reason.
我再看这些漫画就有了不同的意图
Because in ways that maybe nobody intended,
在很多方面 或许只是单纯的巧合
these superheroes were a lot like me.
这些超级英雄和我很像
You know, at work they're meek and...
上班的时候 他们逆来顺受
they're un-appreciated, and...
没人欣赏他们 而且...
they're the guys, uh, that never get laid.
他们是那种 没人愿意跟他们上♥床♥的男人
And, uh, um...
而且...
When they're around other people, they...
当他们和别人相处的时候 他们...
they can't let anyone get too close
他们不能让别人靠得太近
for fear that their true identities would be discovered.
因为他们害怕自己的真实身份会被发现
Yet with all the... the villains and the monsters
然而那些反派 那些怪物
and the evil forces that are trying to destroy them,
那些恶势力 他们都想摧毁超级英雄
somehow they survive.
可他们总有办法活下来
Um, even the one thing that can kill Superman,
就算是面对那个唯一可以杀死超人的东西
the one thing to which he has no immunity,
他唯一不具备抵抗力的东西
Kryptonite,
氪石
ultimately you know that he'll survive that
你心里也知道 他最终肯定能渡过难关
and he'll go on to save the world.
他会继续拯救世界
I believe the same about us.
我相信我们也能做到
That's what the comics have shown me.
这就是我从这些漫画中学到的东西
That despite everything...
无论如何
we'll survive.
我们都会熬过去
And we'll win.
我们会胜利
Um, but, uh...
不过
back to the guys in the tights.
说回这些穿紧身衣的家伙
Sunshine, what are you doing here?
小阳光 你怎么来了
You haven't rented out my old room yet, have you?
你还没把我之前的房♥间租出去吧
No.
没有
Come on in.
快进来
Hasn't the kid been through enough
难道这孩子经历的苦难还不够多吗
without you causing him more pain?
你非得再增加他的痛苦吗
Stay out of it.
别管这事
The fuck I will!
我他妈能不管吗
I care about him.
我关心的是他
All you care about is... Getting my dick sucked.
但你关心的却是... 性福快乐
I think that's been firmly established.
我相信这点是早就确定无疑的了
Now, can we move on from there?
能别再谈这个了吗
Look, all I want is to... Interfere?
听着 我只不过是想... 干涉吗
You can call it whatever the fuck you want.
你♥他♥妈♥想怎么说都可以
I don't want Justin hurt.
我不希望贾斯汀受伤
Well, that's life, isn't it?
人生如此 不是吗
Surprise!
惊喜哦
You think you got everybody fooled, don't you?
你觉得你能骗过所有人 是吧
Well not me, honey.
你骗不了我的 亲爱的
I've known you too long
我认识你太久了
and regrettably, too well.
遗憾的是 也太了解你了
And no matter how hard you try to deny it,
不管你多么极力地想要否认这点
I can tell you care as much about him as he cares about you.
我知道你在乎他就跟他在乎你一样深
Only you haven't got the big, hairy cojones to say it.
只是你没种说出来罢了
Oh, well, maybe I could borrow yours.
或许我可以借用你的"种"
Whatever it takes.
怎样都行
To admit that you love him.
只要你能承认你爱他
And I know that you do.
我知道你爱他
Despite all your efforts to never let another heart touch yours.
尽管你一直在努力不让自己为谁动心
And that's assuming, of course, you have one.
当然 这个前提是你真的有心
That little, persistent kid
那个缠着你不放的小孩
has somehow gotten in under the wire.
不知怎么地 成功让你动心了
And that's what's happened, huh?
事实就是这样 不是吗
Admit the truth.
承认事实吧
You love him, don't you?
你爱他 对不对
I thought so.
我就觉得是嘛
Then tell him.
那就告诉他
Tell him what you could never say to Michael.
把你无法对迈克说的那些话 说给他听
Hey, enough browsing. Let me get you a drink.
好了 别物色猎物了 我请你喝一杯
You've had a hard day's work.
你今天工作得够辛苦的
Hey, come by, check us out. Jerkatwork.Net.
嗨 抽空来看看 性福工作网站
Hi. Jerkatwork.Net. Come by, check us out.
你好 性福工作网站 抽空来看看
Come by.
有空上这个网站
Was, um...
那个...
was that incredibly cute guy cruising me?
那个大帅哥是在打量我吗
Not just cruising,
何止是打量
he's in maximum overdrive.
他就差飞速冲向你了
Excuse me, but was that you today on the website?
打扰一下 今天网站上那个人是你吗
Uh, why yes, it was.
没错 是他
And come back and see us at Jerkatwork.Net again real soon.
记得再上「性福工作网」观看哦
Your performance was really inspiring.
你的表演实在太激励人心了
Do you mind signing this for me?
介意给我签个名吗
'kay.
好啊
"To Christopher."
献给克里斯托弗
"To...
献给
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
Thanks for being...
谢谢你作为...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表