剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'll be busy, too.
我也会很忙
I have a paper due on renaissance art.
我有个关于文艺复兴时期的艺术的论文要交
Then there's the muscle beach party.
然后还有一个肌肉沙滩派对
Then there's the laundry.
再然后就是去洗衣服
And of course the wedding.
当然了 还要参加婚礼
And I musn't forget the cabana boy contest.
我可不能忘了沙滩浴场男孩比赛
I have to remember to write my grandmother.
我还得记着给我外婆写信
Fuck!
妈的
I've got dick-all to wear to the white dawn bash.
我完全没有衣服穿去参加白色黎明派对
Will you even need clothes by then?
到那时候你还需要穿衣服吗
Not if you've got anything to say about it.
只要你没意见就行
You're taking me?
你要带上我吗
If you can tear yourself away from your granny's letter.
前提是你忍♥心不给你外婆写信
Oh, thank you!
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
Shit! What am I gonna wear?
糟了 那我要穿什么
You are not gonna believe what I got them.
你肯定难以置信我给她们买♥♥了什么
What we got them. What... what is it?
"我们"买♥♥了什么 什么 是什么
No, you'll see, it's a surprise.
到时候再给你看 是个惊喜
What'd you get them?
你买♥♥了什么给她们
The best gift of all. My absence.
绝对是最好的礼物 我的缺席
All right, judges.
好了 各位评委
Time to make your final decision.
请做出最后决定
Which of the following three choices will it be?
从这三个中间选出一个
Well, if you choose number one,
如果你选择一号♥
You'll look exactly like, uh...
你看上去就像...
Michael.
迈克
Go with number two.
如果是二号♥
You'll look just like the rear end of a '72 impala.
你看上去会像72年产的羚羊车的车屁♥股♥
Number three's pert and perky.
三号♥看起来时髦又诱人
Though it might be too small for the rest of your features.
但是相对你的其他身体特征 这可能太小了
Perhaps I need an artist's opinion.
也许我应该问问艺术家的意见
Justin, w-which do you find to be most esthetically pleasing?
贾斯汀 你说哪个看起来比较好
This one.
这个
It successfully integrates form and function into an elegant whole,
它成功地集外观和功能于一体
but at the same time, it's in good taste.
但与此同时 也很有品味
He doesn't want an ass with good taste.
他想要的不是一个有品位的屁♥股♥
He wants an ass that tastes good.
他想要的是一个品起来美味的屁♥股♥
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Well, boys,
好了 兄弟们
Shall we dance?
我们去跳舞吧
I need my beauty rest for the white party.
我要睡美容觉 好去参加白色派对
Now that you're over 30,
你已经30多岁了
Shouldn't you be going to the gray party?
你不是该去参加灰色派对吗
You should be going To Melanie and Lindsay's wedding.
你应该去参加茉蕾妮和琳赛的婚礼
You'll be there, you can cry for both of us.
你反正会去的 你可以替我也哭一下
You know what?
你知道吗
Every time something big happens,
每次有重大事件发生的时候
my moving away, your fucking 30th birthday party,
比如我离开这城市 你那该死的30岁生日派对
You pull the elusive Brian Kinney bit and bail.
你就用上你那老一套 躲避着 一走了之
Why is that?
为什么要这样
You know, if that's a rhetorical question
如果这是一个反问句的话
not requiring an answer,
那根本就不需要回答
Pardon me while I take a leak.
借过 我要去撒尿
You know what I think it is?
你知道我认为是怎么回事吗
I think you're afraid to let anyone know That you love them.
我觉得你是害怕让别人知道你爱他们
That you have feelings like the rest of us.
你和我们一样 也是有感情的
It's okay to be human, you know.
有人性不是坏事
You really want to know the reason I bail?
你真的想知道我为什么躲着吗
The truth is, I'd rather get laid.
事实是 我宁愿找人上♥床♥
We done?
完事了吗
Does he always kiss you like that?
他总是那么吻你吗
About four times a year.
一年大概四次
Usually when he's really drunk or he wants me to shut up.
通常都是他喝得烂醉或者想让我闭嘴的时候
I stick it and spin.
我会贴上去 然后转动
Okay? Now when it's ready,
明白吗 等食物做好了的时候
You plate 'em, you drop the tab under the dish,
你把它们装盘 把单子放在盘子下面
You throw it here and then you ring the bell.
把它放在这里 然后按铃
Got it?
明白了吗
Stick it, spin 'em, drop 'em.
贴上 旋转 放下
What'd I tell you?
我就说很简单吧
Short ordering's no different than being a chef.
做快餐和做大厨是一样的
Just faster.
就是更快一些
Hey, we got hustle in our blood.
嘿 我们家人都是很灵活的
Okay, now I'm going to give you your first tip.
好了 现在给你第一条建议
No matter what happens, don't panic.
不管发生什么 别慌
Just take your time, okay?
慢慢来 别着急 明白吗
Your worst is fucking good enough for this joint.
你就算做得再差 对这个小餐厅来说也足够了
Okay?
好吗
It's not such a big deal.
这没什么大不了的
Debbie. We need a couple of black coffees to go.
黛比 我们要两杯黑咖啡 带走
They were specially engraved with our names on them and everything.
那上面有特别刻上我们的名字等东西
I hate to tell you gals,
我也不想这么说
but for the happy couple,
但对于幸福的爱侣来说
you look fucking miserable.
你们看起来糟透了
Rosenberg's jewelry called.
罗森伯格珠宝店打来电♥话♥了
They can't find our wedding rings.
他们找不到我们的结婚戒指了
You can use my nipple rings.
你们可以用我的乳环
Loads of sentimental value.
很有纪念意义
To me.
对我来说
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
But it just wouldn't be the same.
但是那不一样
Listen, We're not going to allow Mercury
听着 我们绝不允许水星
or anything else to fuck up our wedding.
或其他任何事搞砸我们的婚礼
Everything's going ahead as planned.
一切都会依计划进行
Not exactly everything.
也不能说是一切
More good news?
又有什么"好"消息吗
Brian invited me to the white party.
布莱恩邀请我参加白色派对
And you said?
那你怎么答复的
That I'd go?
我答应了他
It's a once in a lifetime thing.
那可是一生只有一次的盛事
So is getting married.
结婚也是啊
'course there are no hard bodies.
只是婚礼上没有猛♥男♥
No drugs, no thousands of dicks.
没有大♥麻♥ 没有成千上万的鸡♥巴♥
Just two people saying "I do".
只有两个人互说"我愿意"
You're right, how could it possibly compare?
你说得对 这怎么能比得上那个
It's okay.
没关系
After all Justin's been through...
贾斯汀经历了那么多磨难...
Yeah, he deserves a break.
是啊 他应该放松一下
Have a great time.
玩得开心点
Oh, that fucking Brian.
该死的布莱恩
It's bad enough he's not coming,
他不来已经够糟糕了
does he have to poach our ring bearer as well?
他还要把我们的持戒人也拐走
What does it matter? There are no rings.
有什么关系呢 反正戒指都没了
Hey, honey.
亲爱的 帮我拿下
Hello?
喂
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
I don't understand.
我听不明白
It must be the Caterer.
肯定是宴席承办商
Jo, what kosher vegan delicacy have you whipped up?
乔 你搞定什么洁食素食了
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
Wait. Listen you bleeding asshole!
等等 给我听好 你个该死的混♥蛋♥
I'm a lawyer, We have a contract, we'll sue.
我是律师 我们签了合同的 我会起诉你的
Sue? Oh, that word you understand.
起诉 这个词你倒明白了是吧
Something wrong?
出问题了吗
The Caterer and the hall have been shut down by the health department,
宴席承办商的饭店被卫♥生♥部♥门责令关门
for salmonella poisoning.
因为出现了沙门菌中毒事件
Is that all?
就这而已吗
Is that all? Is that all?
就这而已吗 而已吗
We have no food, we have no place to eat the food.
我们没有食物 也没有地方用餐
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表