剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
you've definitely come to the right man.
你绝对找对人了
There'll also be a $50,000 bonus if we can double our market share.
如果市场份额能翻倍 我会支付5万美元的奖金
So, uh,
所以
give me a proposal, and...
拿个提案出来吧
I'll consider it.
我考虑考虑
Maybe you should consider this, Mr. Poole;
也许你该考虑一下这个 普尔先生
Your stock took a nose-dive last quarter
贵公♥司♥的股票上季度暴跌
and you have a shareholders meeting in three days.
三天后就要召开股东大会了
Unless you come up with something fast,
除非你迅速拿出一套可行的方案出来
your little family business
否则你的家族企业
will bought out from under you at 10 cents on the dollar.
就会以10%的低价落入他人手中
You're very blunt, Mr. Kinney.
你说话还真不客气 肯尼先生
And...
并且...
you're out of time, Mr. Poole.
你的时间不多了 普尔先生
If you want me,
如果你想要我
hire me.
快雇我吧
That was fucking brilliant.
刚才太牛逼了
Glitter and shine.
闪闪发光的时刻
Too bad you're wasting it on such an asshole.
浪费在那个混♥蛋♥身上 太不值了
Don't tell me you haven't heard of Clayton Poole.
别告诉我你没听说过克莱顿·普尔的事
The guy who... Hates gays.
他是个... 讨厌同性恋的人
Right. He's always donating his money to worthy causes,
对哦 他总是捐钱给有意义的项目
like "Castrate homosexuals now,"
比如「立刻阉♥割♥同性恋」
"Launch lesbians into space,"
「把拉拉发射到太空去」
"Stop AIDS with guns".
「枪杀同志 消灭艾滋」
Well now, he can donate some of his money to me.
现在 他可以捐些钱给我了
50 grand.
5万美元
So, what's the big concept?
那你有什么绝妙的创意
Fuck if I know.
我哪儿知道
There we were on our motorcycles...
当时我们骑着摩托
Just south of Big Sur on the coast highway...
就在大苏尔南部的一条沿海公路上
when this cop pulled us over.
然后警♥察♥逼停了我们
Well, for what?
为什么
Speeding. Topless.
超速 不♥穿♥上衣
Did he give you a ticket?
他给你们开罚单了吗
Well, he tried to give us more than that.
他可不光想开罚单
He said the sight of us
他说我们这样子
was going to cause someone to drive off a cliff,
会导致别人开车冲下悬崖
that he was going to arrest us.
所以他打算逮捕我们
Then you started flirting with him.
然后你开始跟他调情
No, no, my dear, it was you.
不 亲爱的 是你
Long story short, we're behind a rock,
长话短说 我们躲在一块岩石后
he's got his pants down...
他脱下裤子
and this little vixen steals his boots
然后这个小妖精偷了他的靴子
and we tear the fuck out of there.
我们就一溜烟跑了
Want some more wine?
再来点酒吗
Yeah, yeah.
好 好
So how long are you in town for?
你打算在这儿待多久
Till they kick me out,
等我被赶出来
or my photo exhibit opens. Whichever comes first.
或是我的照片展成功开办 看哪个先
Lindsay's an artist too, you know.
琳赛也是个画家
Art teacher.
美术老师而已
And here I was thinking we had nothing in common.
我还傻傻地觉得我们没有任何共同之处呢
Oh, don't get me wrong.
别误会
I think it's groovy, two chicks raising a kid.
我觉得两个女人抚养一个孩子太时髦了
But to go from zooming down the highway
但是从高速上疯狂飙车
to zero in the slow lane...
变成在乡间小道上漫步...
I mean what's next, you gonna get married?
接下来你们打算结婚吗
Actually, we are.
事实上 我们已经结了
No shit.
不可能吧
Girl, you really have gone respectable.
姑娘 你真是变成正经人了啊
So, big weekend coming up, huh?
盛大的周末马上就要到了 对吧
Pride. Yeah.
骄傲节啊 没错
You going? Not only am I going,
你去吗 不光要去
I'm marching with my mother's P-flag group.
我还要跟我妈的同性恋家属联谊会一起游♥行♥
You don't sound very excited about it.
你似乎不怎么激动
Well, to tell you the truth, I've always been a little worried
老实说 我总是担心
that somebody from work might see me. It's pretty stupid, huh?
有同事看到我 这很蠢吧
Not really.
也不算吧
Since a group of us are going to be there.
因为我们也有一帮人要去
What?
什么
Stop!
停
Holy shit!
该死的
It's gonna cost you, Novotny.
你得自己掏钱赔 诺瓦特尼
That's nothin'. Barely a scratch.
没事 连刮痕都没有
You must have more important things on your mind.
你一定在想更重要的事情
You two, uh, got something goin' this weekend?
你们两个 这周末有什么安排吗
Not really.
没有
Why don't you come with us to the pansy parade?
那何不跟我们一起去参加基佬游♥行♥呢
It's not my scene.
我不好这口
Like it's ours?
难道我们好这口
We'd figured we'd check out the sights.
我们想去见见世面
You mean, check out the freaks.
你是说 见见怪胎吧
Gotta admit, it's the best party in town.
不得不承认 那是城里最热闹的聚会
Don't tell me you never been, Mike.
别说你从没去过 迈克
Actually, I never have.
事实上 我还真从没去过
Oh, now that is what I call pure sex.
这才叫真正的性感嘛
What the hell are you doing, covering it up?
你为什么把它罩起来
I let the insurance expire a while ago, and...
我的保险过期了 然后...
just forgot all about it.
就彻底忘了它的存在了
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Another trip to Big Sur?
再去大苏尔一次吗
Dykes on bikes.
拉拉骑摩托
You and me, the parade, just like old times.
你和我一起 骑车游♥行♥ 就像过去那样
I, uh...
我...
I couldn't.
我不行
Yeah, you could.
不 你可以的
You get a quickie permit,
只要申请到通行证
polish up the old bitch and we're there.
把这辆老车擦亮加油 就可以了
I mean, I... I can't.
我是说 我做不到
We're marching with the marriage initiative.
我们要和同性婚姻倡议组织一起游♥行♥
You know, for same-sex marriages.
就是为了争取同性婚姻
Right.
好吧
I understand. You gotta do your thing. Still...
我懂了 你们有自己的事要做 不过...
It is a shame to keep such a beauty
把这么个美人闲在这里
out of commission and under wraps.
用布盖着 真是罪不可赦
Happy pride.
骄傲节快乐
How's it going?
你好啊
Okay, which one you want to try first?
好了 你想先尝哪个
Papaya-sauvignon,
番木瓜赤霞珠
Kiwi-chardonnay...
猕猴桃霞多丽
Or melon-merlot?
还是甜瓜墨尔乐
It's so tasty, you'll want to try all three.
非常美味 你会想尝个遍
So wretched, you want to puke.
非常恶心 你会想吐
Not even a fucking piss-queen would want to swallow this shit.
就算尿奴都咽不下这玩意儿
Fruity, refreshing...
水果味 很爽口
Like a gentle breeze on a summer day.
就像夏日里一缕凉风
Okay, I take it back.
好吧 我收回刚才的话
How are you going to get people to drink it?
你准备怎么让人家喝
I'll think of something.
我会想办法的
Happy pride.
骄傲节快乐
How's it going?
你好吗
Fuck, I hate this.
操 我好讨厌这样
Try a papaya-sauvignon.
尝尝番木瓜赤霞珠
Any other night,
要不是今天过节
I'd go home, log on to Xumquick.Com
我就回家 整晚浏览「快快射」网站
and get it over with.
把欲望发泄完
But no, it's pride.
但这是骄傲节
You actually want to experience
我是真心想体验
some of this sexual freedom we supposedly fought so hard for.
我们一直强硬争取的性自♥由♥
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表