剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
So, uh, what kind of company is it?
那是什么类型的公♥司♥呢
You know. Dealing with people's needs.
你懂的 满足人们需求的那种
You might call it...
或许可以称之为...
Somehow I...
不知为何我...
I knew you'd do something that involved helping others.
我猜到你做的肯定是帮助别人的工作
A surprise party?
惊喜派对吗
So what do you plan to do?
你准备做什么
Do?
做什么
After everyone jumps out of the woodwork
当所有人从家具后面跳出来
and screams "Surprise"?
大喊"生日快乐"之后呢
I don't know. I... I thought we'd sing "Happy birthday"
我不知道 我想我们可以唱生日快乐歌♥
And cut the cake, open presents.
然后切蛋糕 拆礼物
Any thought of nudity and drugs?
有涉及裸体和嗑药的活动吗
This isn't one of your affairs.
又不是给你庆祝
Besides, I'm not rolling in dough.
再说了 我又不是大富豪
I can't afford some elaborate party.
我可没钱办奢华的派对
Sweetheart, you don't need a lot of money,
亲爱的 你不需要花很多钱
you just need a... theme.
只需要想个主题
What's, uh, what's Ben into?
本平时喜欢什么
Yoga, buddhism.
瑜珈 佛教
Oh, we can meditate!
我们可以冥想
That sounds like fun.
听起来好"有趣"哦
Okay, give me a minute here.
稍微等一下
Let me think, let me think.
让我想想
Okay, okay, it's coming to me. I'm getting an idea.
好了 想到了 我有主意了
Why don't we do a geisha-sushi- "Miss-saigony" kind of thing?
"艺妓寿司"之类的怎么样
We can transform Ben's apartment
我们可以把本的公♥寓♥
into a far eastern fantasmagoria
营造成远东的幻境
with coloured lanterns and, um... little... pagodas.
就用彩色灯笼和小宝塔装饰就行了
Better yet,
更好的主意是
why don't you buy a bottle of Sake
为什么不买♥♥瓶清酒
and a copy of the Kama Sutra
再弄本《欲经》
and fuck your brains out?
然后操个昏天暗地呢
It'll be cheaper.
那会省下很多钱
Honey, you just leave it to me.
亲爱的 交给我来办吧
I'll make sure it is a party that's unforgettable.
我保证这会是个难忘的派对
Who's having a party?
谁要办派对
Nobody.
没人
Mustn't be much of a guest list.
肯定没请什么人吧
Ben's birthday.
本的生日派对
And Michael's going to throw him a far eastern... fantasmagoria.
迈克打算给他营造一个 远东幻境
That's nice.
很好啊
Hey, Deb, your order's up.
嘿 黛比 点的餐好了
Order's up.
餐好了
Gotta get back to work.
得干活去了
What the fuck did you tell her for?
你有病啊 为什么告诉她
Why the fuck do you want to keep it a secret?
你才有病 为什么要保密
Because I don't want her to give me any more shit about Ben.
因为我不想再听她诋毁本
Maybe if you invited her...
或许如果你邀请了她...
What for? She wouldn't come anyway.
请她干什么 她又不会去的
What do you mean, he's not doing anything?
什么叫他不打算搞任何活动
Brian doesn't believe in birthdays, not even his own.
布莱恩不相信过生日这回事 包括他自己的
What kind of bullshit is that?
这是什么屁话
He almost killed himself when he turned 30.
他30岁生日的时候差点自杀
Who's talking about his birthday?
再说这又不是他的生日
We're talking about Justin's.
我们说的是贾斯汀的生日
What's his problem with turning 19?
他对于别人年满19岁有什么不满
He believes in celebrating accomplishments,
他认为只有成就值得庆祝
not sentimental rituals.
而不是感性的仪式
What the hell did he do, brainwash you?
他又有什么成就 将你洗♥脑♥成功吗
Everybody deserves a little attention on their birthday.
每个人的生日都值得一点点关注
Especially from the person they love.
特别是爱人的关心
Well, if Brian's not going to do anything, we will.
要是布莱恩不打算搞活动 我们给你安排
Yeah. What do you say we, uh, go to dinner and a movie?
就是啊 我们出去吃晚餐 看电影怎么样
Oh, that's not very special, we can do that anytime.
那可不够特别 什么时候都能做
Okay, let's throw a party.
行吧 那我们办个派对
I hate parties.
我讨厌派对
He hates parties.
他讨厌派对
Besides, Michael's already giving Ben one.
再说了 迈克要给本开派对
I know. You're coming with us, Saturday afternoon.
我想到了 你周六下午跟我们一起去玩
Where?
去哪儿
A friend of mine
我有个朋友
who teaches in the music department at your school
在你们学校音乐系教书
invited us to a violin recital.
邀请我们去听小提琴独奏会
A violin recital?
小提琴独奏会
She said the student who's playing is a genius.
她说那个拉琴的学生是个天才
I'm not really into classical music.
我不喜欢古典乐
Oh, maybe it's time you exposed yourself
也许你该接受下
to a higher form of cultural expression
高等艺术的熏陶
than the thumpa-thumpa at Babylon.
而非巴比伦那吵闹的脉动节奏
Well, if he doesn't want to go, don't force him.
他要是不想去 别逼他
Although she also said he's really cute.
不过我朋友说那个学生真的很帅
Why didn't you say so?
你刚才怎么不说
These are for you.
给你的
But it's your birthday.
但这是你的生日啊
Well, you know what they say, it's better to give.
人们都说 给予胜过接受
You know, while we're on the subject of your birthday...
既然我们谈到了你的生日
Yes, while we're on it, please, nothing special.
没错 既然谈到了 不要特别惊喜 拜托
Let's just keep it simple and low-key, okay?
就简单低调点 好吗
Simple and low-key it is.
那就简单低调
I thought we could go to dinner.
我觉得我们可以一起出去吃晚餐
Someplace easy and casual, nothing fancy.
去个随意舒适的地方 不要高档的
How about the Liberty Diner?
自♥由♥餐厅怎么样
Not that casual.
也别那么随意啊
How about I meet you at your place?
我们在你家见怎样
Um, what time do you get home?
你几点回家
Ah, if I had my damn Palm I could tell you for sure, but...
要是有掌上电脑 我就能告诉你确切时间 但...
Let's see, I've got classes till 4:00,
算一下 我上课要上到4点
then the doctor's, then yoga, so...
然后去看医生 上瑜珈课 所以...
I'd say around 7:00.
可能7点左右吧
Um, no, you better make it 7:30.
不 还是7点半吧
Perfect.
棒极了
Ben.
本
Hey, Paul.
你好啊 保罗
How are you doing, baby?
最近怎样 宝贝
Good. Good, and you?
挺好 挺好 你呢
Ah, no complaints.
没什么可抱怨的
Paul, this is Michael.
保罗 这是迈克
Oh, Michael.
迈克
I heard you were seeing someone.
早听说你在跟某人交往
Word travels fast.
消息传得真快
Around here?
那当然
Uh, listen, uh, we should get together.
听着 我们得聚聚
Why don't you call me some time?
有空给我打电♥话♥啊
I will, I'll do that. Good.
好的 我会打的 很好
See you, Michael.
下次再见 迈克
See you. See you.
下次见 下次见
Nice guy.
人不错啊
Oh, yeah, he's...
是啊 他...
He's a sweetheart.
他是个小甜心
Actually, he and I were together about five years ago.
实际上 五年前我们曾在一起过
No, we stayed friends, al...
不是 后来一直是朋友关系
although at the time it wasn't that easy.
虽然那阵子不太好过
Wait, isn't that about the time that you found out you were...
等等 不就是那个时候你发现自己...
Positive, yeah.
HIV阳性 没错
He's the one who infected me. Holy fuck.
是他传给我的 我♥操♥
No, no, no, it's...
不不不 都已经...
It's okay.
没事
He didn't know and I-I should've been more careful.
他当时也不知道 我本该小心些的
Anyway, I've, uh...
总之 我...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表