剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I play in my sleep.
我做梦都在演奏
You go to school here, right?
你是这儿的学生吧
Visual arts.
视觉艺术系
Yeah, I thought I recognized you.
没错 我就觉得你面熟
Some friends brought me for my birthday.
朋友带我来庆祝生日
Hello.
你好
Here. Happy birthday.
送你 生日快乐
It's your own CD. Yeah, I made it myself.
你的个人专辑 是啊 我自己录的
A couple of Mozart sonatas, a...
几首莫扎特奏鸣曲 以及...
Debussy, a little Bernstein.
部分德彪西和伯恩斯坦的曲子
Huh, nice photo.
照片拍得不错
Next time, I'm going to use one of these.
下次我要用你的画作封面
Do.
好啊
Ethan.
伊森
Good job. Hi.
好样的 你好
How're you doing? It's wonderful.
你还好吗 真是太棒了
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
I haven't seen you guys in so long.
我好久没见过你们了
Well, it's been, uh, what, two or three months?
大概有两三个月了吧
You...
你...
are a wonderful lover, Ted.
你真是个好情人 泰德
You're so nice, so sincere...
既善良 又真挚
so honest.
还坦诚
I felt immediately that you're someone I could trust.
我第一眼就觉得你值得信赖
Remember, uh, when you asked me what I did
还记得上次你问我的职业吗
And then I said I...
我说我...
I worked in computers?
我说我是做电脑行业的
And that you're a service provider for a relief organization.
你为救援组织提供网络服务
W-well, that's... that's not completely accurate,
其实 那不完全准确
Although...
不过
I can understand from...
我明白 根据...
how intentionally ambiguous I was about my job description
根据我对我的工作内容故意美化的描述
that you... might assume that, uh...
让你 可能以为...
that I ship food and clothing
我是负责送食物和衣服
to war-torn regions of the globe, when...
到战乱地区的
In fact, uh...
但其实
the service I provide...
我提供的服务是...
It's a porn site.
是色♥情♥网♥站♥
Well, I'm sure you can figure out the rest.
你肯定能猜到是怎么回事吧
I guess we'd better get dressed.
我们还是先穿衣服吧
No, wait.
不 等等
Is that what you wanted to tell me?
这就是你想跟我说的事吗
Well, yeah, I-I, you know, I-I thought
是的 我以为
after everything you told me about yourself that...
根据你告诉我的关于你自身的事
You know, you might...
你可能会...
No, no.
不 不
I-I've even been on them myself.
我也上色♥情♥网♥站♥啊
Couple of times.
好几次了
You have?
真的吗
And you don't mind?
你不介意吗
No. No.
不 不介意
Look.
听我说
You're what matters.
你才是最重要的
It was incredible.
真的是超凡绝伦
Hooked on classics, are we?
被古典乐迷住了吗
Yeah, and the guy that played the violin,
是啊 那个小提琴演奏家
I wish you could've been there, he was...
我真希望你当时也在场 他真是...
He was incredible. Incredible, eh?
他真是超凡绝伦 超凡绝伦是吗
You know, it wouldn't hurt you to expose yourself to some culture.
话说 接触点文化 又不会让你少块肉
I've exposed myself to a little culture.
我接触过文化啊
There was an oboe player I met at the baths once.
我在公共浴室里遇到过一个吹双簧管的
Are you up for another birthday treat?
准备好接受另一份生日礼物了吗
No way.
不会吧
No fucking way.
你不是吧
I knew it.
我就知道
All that bullshit about not doing birthdays.
你嘴上说不给我过生日什么的
You were just going to surprise me.
就是要给我惊喜
What is it?
是什么
This way, young man.
这边 小伙子
I'm going to trip.
我要摔倒了
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Do you like your present?
喜欢你的礼物吗
He looks just like that underwear model you like, doesn't he?
他长得很像你喜欢的那个内♥裤♥模特 不是吗
Are you going to unwrap it?
你打算拆礼物吗
Welcome, kind gentlemen.
欢迎光临 绅士们
Please enter.
请进
I am your hostess for the evening.
我是你们今晚的侍应
Emmett, is that you?
艾美特 是你吗
Yeah, honey. What do you think?
是啊 亲爱的 你觉得怎么样
You put the "gay" back in geisha.
你展现了基佬艺伎的精髓
Come on, hurry up and get in.
快进来 快进来
He's going to be here any minute.
他随时可能到家
Uh, Michael,
迈克
Em butterfly...
蝴蝶艾...
This is Luke.
这位是卢克
Uh, Luke, right.
想起来了 卢克
We, uh, we met at the church of the holy show tune.
我们在教堂唱圣曲时见过
Right.
是的
It's nice to meet you, Luke.
很高兴认识你 卢克
Jesus.
天呐
This looks like a dream I had
这看起来就跟我吃了
after I ate some bad moo goo gai pan.
坏掉的蘑菇鸡片后做的梦一样
It was just supposed to be a few red lanterns.
本来只打算挂几个红灯笼的
Okay, so I got a little carried away.
好吧 是我装饰起来沉醉其中了
Come on in, have some sake and corn doodles.
来喝点清酒 吃点玉米面吧
I kind of blew my food budget on the room.
我把买♥♥食物的钱都花在装饰屋子上了
Mel, Linz...
茉儿 琳赛
This...
这位...
is Luke.
是卢克
Oh, so you're the famous Luke that Ted's been raving about.
你就是泰德最近老夸的大名鼎鼎的卢克啊
Ted thinks you're pretty terrific.
泰德觉得你人特别好
We think Ted's pretty terrific too.
我们觉得泰德人也很好
Tell him more. Tell him more.
多说点 多说点
I'll go get some sake.
我去拿清酒
Uncle Vic.
维克舅舅
On time, just like you said.
瞧 我准时来了
I hope you don't mind, I, uh...
希望你别介意 我...
brought along a friend.
我带了个朋友来
The more the merrier.
多多益善
Ma, you came.
妈 你来了
Yeah well, my... my friend Rosie called
是啊 我朋友罗丝打电♥话♥来
and cancelled at the last minute.
临时告诉我她来不了
And, uh, since I had nothing else to do, I...
我又没什么别的事 我...
I'm really glad you're here.
我真的很高兴你能来
And I'm sure Ben will be too.
我相信本也会很高兴的
Listen, baby,
亲爱的 听着
as long as he's good to you,
只要他对你好
the least I can do is wish him a happy birthday.
我怎么着也可以来祝他生日快乐啊
And many more.
以后每年都给他庆生
But it's true, Ted's just been raving about you.
说真的 泰德一直在夸你
I don't think I've heard anyone
我从没有听过哪个人
use "est" more times in one sentence.
一句话里能用那么多个"最"字
The nicest,
最善良的
The cutest, the sweetest.
最可爱的 最贴心的
He thinks you're very special.
在他心里你很特别
You gotta be, considering what he does.
考虑到他的工作 你一定很特别
The dick channel, all dick all the time.
鸡♥巴♥频道 时刻都有鸡♥巴♥盛宴
Well, this is by far the most interesting discussion in the room.
这是目前为止 这间屋子里最有趣的对话了
We're just saying how great it is
我们正在讨论卢克能接受
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表