剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Hi, sweetheart.
你好啊 亲爱的
Carl, you remember my son Michael?
卡尔 还记得我儿子迈克吗
Sure. And my brother Vic.
当然 还有我弟弟维克
Vic. Hi.
维克 你好
Mike, how're you doing?
迈克 最近怎么样
Fine.
还好
Well, we're off.
我们走了
Allow me.
让我来
Thank you.
谢谢
There you go.
好了
I'll have some of the brie...
我要来点儿布里奶酪
please, and, uh, oh, the... the tarte au chocolat,
拜托 以及 香浓焦糖巧克力
and... and, uh, and the creme brulee.
还有 奶油焦糖布丁
And, uh, and don't be stingy with the champagne.
可别吝啬香槟哦
You've been eating since we took off.
我们起飞后你的嘴就没停过
Well, it's my first time in first class.
毕竟这是我第一次坐头等舱
I, uh, I want to make sure I get your money's worth.
我...我要让你的票钱花得值啊
Listen.
你听
What? If you're very quiet,
什么 当你沉静下来的时候
you can almost hear them moo.
几乎可以听到他们哞哞叫的声音
Who?
谁
The cattle in coach.
经济舱里的牛
I know. I used to be one of the herd.
我知道的 我以前也是牛群里的一员
But now I am finally on the other side of the curtain,
但现在我终于能坐到头等舱这边来
and it's a whole new world.
这里是一个全新的世界
Well, from now on,
从现在开始
I hope the world will be a whole new world.
我希望整个世界都会是一个全新的世界
It will be...
肯定会的
'cause I'm with you.
因为我现在跟你在一起
Would you find it terribly tedious
如果我再次告诉你你有多好
if I told you how marvellous you are?
你会不会觉得很乏味
How much you mean to me?
以及你对我有多重要
I will try to endure it.
我会努力忍♥着的
I tell you, Emmett, no one's ever given me such pleasure.
跟你说 艾美特 从来没人让我这么开心过
I can hardly wait to make love at every destination.
我等不及要在每个目的地跟你做♥爱♥
Yeah, at Machu Picchu.
真的 在马丘比丘
In a gondola in Venice.
在威尼斯的平底船里
On the Great Wall of China.
中国的万里长城上
I wonder if there's a 3000-year-old glory hole?
不知道有没有一个3000年历史的屌♥洞
I wish we could do it right now.
真想现在就做
Why not?
为什么不呢
Haven't you ever heard of the mile high club?
你从没听说过「空中高♥潮♥俱乐部」吗
Honey, it's why Wilbur and Orville invented aviation.
亲爱的 莱特兄弟发明飞机就是为了这个
You go in the little boys' room first.
你先进男洗手间
Then when no one's looking,
然后趁别人不注意的时候
I'll slip in and, uh...
我就溜进来 然后...
Okay.
好的
I didn't know you had children.
我之前都不知道你有孩子
Yeah, two.
有的 两个
My son, Carl Junior,
我儿子 小卡尔
He's in the air force, stationed in Germany.
他在空军部队 驻军德国
He's got a couple of little ones.
他也有几个小孩了
Very nice.
真不错
My, uh, daughter Vicki.
我女儿 薇姬
Named after her mom, God rest her soul.
和她妈妈名字一样 上帝愿她安息
She's in Salt Lake.
她住在盐湖城
She's a music teacher.
是个音乐老师
Married?
结婚了吗
To a black guy.
跟一个黑人
Don't get the wrong idea.
别想歪了
Did you hear me say a word?
我可什么都没说啊
He's nice enough. He's a lawyer.
他人很好 是个律师
Successful. But you don't like it.
成功人士 但是你不满意
Well, I'm working on it.
正在努力接受
Big of you.
你真大度
You got enough there?
你的菜够吗
Plenty.
够多了
I just don't get why she'd...
我就是不理解为什么她要...
want to go make her life more difficult.
把自己的人生变得更艰难
I tried talking to her but...
我试着跟她谈过几次 但是...
Yeah, well, you can't dictate to your kids...
是啊 你无法命令你的子女
about how to live their life or who to love.
该如何度过他们的人生 该爱什么样的人
And the more you do, the worse it gets.
干涉越多 后果越糟
Sounds like we're, uh...
听起来你好像...
talking from personal experience here.
是根据个人经验在发言啊
My son's seeing somebody who's HIV-positive.
我儿子在跟一个HIV阳性患者谈恋爱
Holy shit.
我的天呐
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
But try talking to him and he'll bite your head off.
你要劝他的话 他恨不得把你的头咬下来
Well, I guess it's like you say...
或许 就像你说的那样
It's none of our business.
他们的事跟我们无关
We're just the poor suckers who brought them into the world.
我们只是把他们带到世上来的可怜傻瓜
I worry for her though, you know.
不过我还是很担心她
For the kids they might have.
担心他们可能会有的孩子们
I worry too...
我也很担心
for my kid's life.
担心我儿子的性命
So I'm an ogre.
所以我是个怪物
A damn pretty one.
非常漂亮的怪物
Don't try to sweet-talk me.
别跟我花言巧语
What? Can't you take a compliment?
怎么 无法承受被赞美吗
It's been so long since I've had one,
很久没有听过这种话了
I wouldn't know what to do with it.
我不知道该怎么办
You savour it, like this.
好好享受它 就像这样
Ah, it's pretty tight in here.
这里很紧啊
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
We're experiencing a little turbulence.
飞机遭遇一股小气流 有些颠簸晃动
Them too?
他们也在"晃动"吗
The captain has turned on the overhead seat belt sign
机长已经打开座位上方的安全带信♥号♥♥灯
and requests that you please return to your seat.
请乘客们回到自己的座位上
Sorry, my seat's taken.
抱歉 我的"位置"被人占了
We don't want the steward hearing and bursting in,
可别叫这么大声 让乘务员听见冲进来
Although he was kind of cute.
不过他还挺帅的
That sounded like a good one.
听起来很爽啊
You all right, George?
你还好吧 乔治
George?
乔治
George?
乔治
Oh, my god. Geor...
天啊 乔...
Oh, my god.
天呐
Geor... George, a-are you...
乔治 你...
Oh my god.
天呐
Somebody help us.
快来人帮帮我们
George... god.
乔治 天呐
Somebody!
来人啊
Somebody help us, please!
快来帮帮我们
God...
天啊
Well, what do you know? You waiting up for me?
真叫人意外 竟然变成你在等我了
It's after midnight.
都已经过零点了
Gonna to ground me?
你要将我禁足吗
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
I've had a couple of glasses of wine
我喝了几杯红酒
and a very nice time, in case you're interested.
如果你有兴趣知道 我必须说今晚很愉快
With that homophobic prick?
跟那个恐同的混♥蛋♥吗
He's not a homophobic prick.
他不是恐同的混♥蛋♥
Okay, so now what is he?
好吧 那现在他是什么
He's a 55-year-old straight guy
他是个55岁的直男
with 55-year-old straight guy attitudes
55年来一直都是直男的态度
who needs his eyes opened.
现在需要开开眼界
He's not the only one.
要睁大眼睛的可不止他一个
For a free meal and a little attention,
就因为一顿免费的饭 一点关心
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表