剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
God, I got to remember not to act like a shopgirl.
天呐 我得记住别搞得跟个导购女郎似的
Don't want to embarrass him worldwide.
不能在全世界丢他的脸
Why would you embarrass him?
你怎么会丢他的脸
Well, back in Hazelhurst,
在哈泽赫斯
George is what we used to call refined.
我们管乔治这种人叫精英人士
And I am what we used to call a piece of thrash.
管我这种人叫垃圾
Someone like him would never associate with the likes of me.
像他那样的人 永远不会跟我这种人有往来的
Well, you're not in Hazelhurst any more,
你已经走出哈泽赫斯了
and George doesn't feel that way.
再说乔治也不是这样想的
I know.
我知道
It's just... more than I ever dreamed.
只是 这比我曾经的梦想还要美好
You deserve a fabulous life, Em.
你值得拥有完美的生活 小艾
As fabulous as you.
跟你一样完美
Well, hello, dream-date.
你好啊 梦中情人
You all packed? Yeah.
都收拾好了吗 是啊
Let me rephrase that.
我该换个问法
Is there anything you haven't packed?
有什么是你没带的吗
Have a great trip.
旅途愉快
Ah, thanks, Michael.
谢谢你 迈克
I'll take that, sir.
我来拿吧 先生
Well, I guess... this is it.
大概 就这样了
Make sure you tell the asshole super to fix the radiator.
别忘了让讨厌的大楼管♥理♥员♥来修暖气
Last winter we had to go to the bathroom in parkas.
去年冬天我们不得不♥穿♥着毛皮大衣上厕所
Oh and, uh, make sure he repaints in the spring.
另外 一定要让他春天来重新粉刷
Although he's only been promising for, like... two years.
尽管他都已经答应快两年了
Okay.
好了
I'm, uh...
我...
really going to miss you.
我会想你的
You know, I, uh, hate to interrupt this,
我不想打断你们告别
but, uh, we got a plane to catch.
不过 我们还要赶飞机
I'll, uh, I'll send you postcards,
我会给你寄明信片的
From Rio and...
从里约热内卢
Positano and, uh, oh! Ah, Beijing.
波西塔诺 对了 还有北♥京♥
Okay, bye. Bye.
好了 再见 –拜拜
It's just for the weekend
就这个周末而已
So that I can finish a project.
我要完成我的作业
Maybe you don't understand something.
也许你还不明白
This isn't a party. This is a business.
这不是派对玩乐 这是工作
I need to be able to depend on my employees to show up on time,
我要确认我的员工能按时出勤
do their job... If I don't,
做好他们的工作 要是我完不成
my professor said he's going to fail me.
教授会让我挂科的
I feel for you, kiddo, I really do.
我很同情你 孩子 真的
Right.
好吧
I'll tell you what.
不如这样吧
Just this once, I'll let you off.
下不为例 这次先准你假
Oh, thanks, Sap. Uh, Gary.
谢谢你 傻普 不对 是加里
But...
不过
I want you to do me a little favour.
我想让你帮我个小忙
That's not bad.
不错嘛
Thanks. Maybe we'll even hang it.
谢谢 或许我们可以把它挂起来
Really?
真的吗
I already do.
我已经说过了
So how did you get the night off?
你晚上怎么请到假的
I told the boss I had to finish a project.
我跟老板说我有个作业必须完成
That was easy.
这么容易啊
I told you I could handle it.
跟你说了我能应对的
Smart ass.
聪明蛋
In fact, he said I could have the whole weekend
其实 他说我这整个周末都可以放假
if I just went to some after-hours party at his house.
只要我下班后去他家参加个什么派对就行
For what?
为什么
He wants some pretty boys there for decoration.
他想找几个帅哥帮他充充场面
Who else is going to be there?
还有谁去
How should I know?
我怎么知道
His friends.
他的朋友们
I can imagine what kind of friends he has.
可以想象他交的都是些什么朋友
And I can guess what kind of party he's having.
也能猜到他要搞的是什么派对
That guy's a fucking sleaze.
那家伙就是个人♥渣♥
You don't know him.
你又不了解他
I know how you got to dance on the bar.
我知道你是怎么获得在高台跳舞的机会的
I let him blow me.
我让他给我舔屌♥了
Big deal.
没什么大不了
I'll give you $5,000.
我给你5000美元
What for?
干什么
That drawing.
买♥♥那幅画
It's not for sale.
这是不卖♥♥的
No. Just you.
是啊 只有你是卖♥♥的
We're almost there.
就快好了
Don't open your eyes. I'm still putting on your mascara.
别睁眼啊 正给你涂睫毛膏
I don't know what all the fuss is about.
我不明白为什么搞这么麻烦
Horvath knows what I look like.
霍瓦特知道我长什么样儿啊
It's not for Horvath.
打扮漂亮不是为了霍瓦特
It's for you.
是为你自己
Well, I know what I look like too.
我也知道我长什么样儿啊
Okay, ready? Open up.
搞定 准备好了吗 睁开眼睛
Holy shit.
天呐
I look nice.
我还挺顺眼的
Nicer than nice.
是非常漂亮
You look like a princess.
你看着像公主一样
Well, it's better than looking like the queen mother.
总比像恶毒皇后要好
Christ.
天呐
It must be him. Don't be nervous.
一定是他 别紧张
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张
I've got everything under control.
一切尽在掌控之中
Oh, hey, the... the... the front door is that way.
那个 大门在那边
Oh, yeah. Okay.
是哦 好的
Hi.
你好
You look, uh... you look, uh...
你看起来 看起来...
Are the words you're searching for, "Like a princess"?
你是不是想说 "像个公主"
I was going to say "Not bad".
我准备说"还不错"的
That'll do.
那就够了
Oh, come on in.
快进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Um, this is Lindsay and Melanie.
这二位是琳赛和茉蕾妮
Hi.
你好
They're lesbians.
她们是拉拉
That's nice.
真好
And this is detective Horvath.
这是霍瓦特探长
Carl.
叫我卡尔就好
Hey, carl. Nice to meet you.
你好 卡尔 很高兴认识你
Well, we'll be on our way. Huh.
好了 我们要走了
Have fun.
玩得开心啊
Yeah, have a nice night, uh,
是啊 今宵愉快哦
evening.
是傍晚
Bye.
再见
Ben's still working on his book,
本在忙着写他的书
So I figured I'd come down here have dinner with you and mom.
所以我想着我可以到这儿来跟你和老妈吃饭
Try a little diplomacy.
试着用外交手段缓和关系
Well, if you mean about you and him, forget it.
如果你是为了你和本的事情 就算了
She's dug her high heels in and she's not budging.
她是吃了秤砣铁了心
It's still worth a try.
还是值得一试
Not tonight.
今晚不行
She's got a date.
她有约会
With a man?
跟男人吗
Of course with a man.
当然是跟男人啊
Why should she be any different from us?
她跟我们一样都喜欢男人 难道不行吗
Wait, is that him? That detective?
等等 是他吗 那个探长
I always thought detectives were sexy.
我总觉得侦探们都很性感
Hercule Poirot with that little mustache.
大侦探波洛留着迷人的八字胡
Columbo in that rumpled trench coat.
神探可伦坡穿着皱巴巴的防水大衣
I thought she said he was a real homophobe.
我记得她说过那个人是恐同者
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表