剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Oh, my god, Mel.
我的天呐 茉儿
503 people have already logged on to see Zack o'tool.
已经有503个人登陆了 就为了看巨炮扎克
Is that good?
那算很好吗
Do the math.
你自己算一算
$29.95 times 500 is $15,000.
29.95美金乘以500约等于15000块
Ja, das ist very, very good.
没错 这算是很好的成绩了
And all just to see Zack whack.
都是为了看扎克手♥淫♥
When's he getting here?
他什么时候过来
Any minute now.
随时都有可能
You know, Teddy, I'm, uh,
泰迪 我...
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
You took your dream, grabbed it by the balls
你追寻自己的梦想 抓紧它的命根子
shaved 'em and, uh...
剃光上面的毛 然后...
and made it come true.
让梦想成真
I'll get it.
我来接
Jerkatwork.net. See Zack O'tool live.
上「性福工作网」 看巨炮扎克直播
Hello?
喂
Hello. Hello? Tad?
喂 是塔德吗
No, this is Ted.
不 我是泰德
Zack?
扎克
Yeah. Yeah. Uh, I'm here on set.
是我 我现在在片场
We're running a little...
我们进度有点...
behind.
落"后"
W-what do you mean "a little behind"?
什么叫"有点落后"
I'm about to do my big scene
我要拍一个大场面
where I ream the team for fumbling their balls.
我会"惩罚"整个队伍 因为他们漏球了
I mean, w-we can start a little later. But...
我们可以晚点开始 但是
Zack, we're ready. Uh, the director's calling.
扎克 准备好了 导演叫我了
Zack!
扎克
Can you let Tad know I can't make it? Thanks.
能转告塔德我去不了了吗 谢谢
Zack, no. Wait, wait, wait. Don't hang up...
扎克 别挂 等等
My boys.
小子们
He's gotta be able to take it off...
他可以脱掉那个...
Teddy, what is it?
泰迪 怎么了
I've got 503 horny cyber-geeks
现在有503个饥渴的宅男网民
waiting to see Zack O'tool jacking the beanstalk.
正等着看巨炮扎克手♥淫♥
At least not here.
至少不会在这里射
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办
Well, m-my offer still stands.
我的提议依然有效
The inflato-bed and the spare key are yours.
你还是可以使用充气床和备用钥匙的
Get on the bed.
上♥床♥
Excuse me?
什么
I said, "Get on the bed".
我叫你上♥床♥去
What for?
干什么
What do you think?
你觉得呢
The show must go on.
演出必须继续
Ted, are you crazy?
泰德 你疯了吗
You like jerking off, don't you?
你喜欢手♥淫♥ 不是吗
I mean, you'd do it anyway.
你反正也是要手♥淫♥的
Yes, but not in front of hundreds of people.
是没错 但不会在几百人面前表演
Besides, they're signing on to see Zack O'tool.
再说了 他们上你的网站是为了看巨炮扎克
Not me. Okay? Doesn't matter.
不是看我 好吗 无所谓了
At this point a dick's a dick.
到了这个时候 是根屌♥都行
And you're the only dick I've got.
除了我 你的屌♥是在场的唯一一根了
Now here.
接着
Y-you know, I-I'm sorry, Teddy.
不好意思 泰迪
Every friendship, even one as deep and as close as ours
每段友谊 即使是我们这种挚交
has its limitations.
都是有底线的
I'll pay you what I'm paying O'tool.
我付巨炮扎克多少钱 就付你多少
Then again, if you can't do a friend a favour...
话说回来 如果你连朋友都不帮...
Stop.
停
Why?
为什么
You got something better to do?
你还有更美好的事要做吗
Homework.
作业
We're in deep-shit trouble.
我们之间出大问题了
You're not still upset about the zucchini man, are you?
你不会还因为那个西葫芦男在生气吧
I don't even remember it or him.
我都忘了西葫芦或者他了
It... it was nothing.
我跟他之间根本不算什么
I know. You're just you being you.
我明白 那只是你的一贯作风而已
I know who you are.
我知道你是什么样的人
I don't expect you to change.
我没指望你会改变
In fact, I don't even want you to.
事实上 我也不希望你改变
Then what?
那还有什么问题呢
Why am I here?
我为什么在这儿
One night your mommy and daddy wanted to make a baby...
有天晚上你父母想生个孩子
Brian. You know what I mean.
布莱恩 你明白我的意思
Is it just 'cause you feel guilty about what happened?
只是因为那件事让你感到内疚吗
Answer me. Answer me.
回答我 回答我
If I hadn't gotten bashed in the head, would I even be here?
如果我不是头部被袭击 我还会在这里吗
Michael!
迈克
Michael.
迈克
I was, uh... I was trying to catch you.
我 一直在找你
Well, you caught me.
你找到了
Yeah, the class waited for you. You never showed.
是啊 整个班都等了你很久 你一直没出现
Yeah. Things got really busy. I-I should've called.
是啊 事情太多 我应该打个电♥话♥说一声的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, I'd like to reschedule.
我可以重新安排时间
And, uh, how's Thursday?
星期四怎么样
Well, with starting a new business and all, um,
漫画店刚刚开张
I-I don't think I'll have the time.
我可能没有时间
Yeah, um... you know, I understand.
好吧 我理解
It was an imposition in the first place.
一开始就是我强迫你
W-wait. Wait. Look.
等等 等一下 听我说
Look, the truth is,
事实是
Well, wait, um...
等等 我想想
One of Superman's arch-villains.
那是超人的对手之一
Am I right? See?
我说得对吗 瞧吧
I-I'm learning.
我在学习
I'm impressed. Okay.
我很佩服 好吧
But, me talking to a bunch of college students
不过 让我在一群大学生面前
pretending that I know something is bullshit.
假装我有渊博的知识 那也太扯淡了
Why is that bullshit, Michael?
为什么那很扯淡 迈克
Because "The Justice League of America"
因为「美国正义联盟」
isn't exactly Proust or Foucault
不是普鲁斯特或福柯的作品
or... whoever the fuck they are.
或者...鬼知道他们是谁
C-can I tell you something?
我能跟你说几句实话吗
What you know is just as valuable.
你的知识跟那些一样有价值
You have this...
你掌握着...
You have this incredible knowledge of gay semiotics
你掌握着关于同性符号♥学的丰富知识
you don't even realize.
但你甚至都没意识到
Gay what?
同性什么
Never mind, it does not matter.
别管了 那不重要
The point is, you have this...
重要的是 你有...
Passion?
激♥情♥吗
You radiate it.
从你身上散发出来
It's... it's like "The Flame".
就像火焰一样
Must be why I'm... feeling a little hot.
难怪我觉得有些热了
No-no-no. They're bailing fast.
不 不要 他们迅速下线了
Well, what did you expect? They signed up to see Zack O'tool
不然呢 他们是来看巨炮扎克的
and instead they get me.
结果看到的却是我
I mean, I-I'll be... I'll be screaming in ecstasy,
我是说 我倒是会爽得叫出来
they'll be screaming for their money back.
但他们也会叫嚷着退钱
And I'm going to have to give it to them
如果你不开始的话
unless you start doing something.
我就真得退他们钱了
Take something off!
脱衣服
Better.
好点了
Take off your goddamn pants!
脱裤子
All right.
好
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表