剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What you just said.
你刚刚说的话
The way the words just flowed.
文如泉涌
I wish I could be that eloquent.
我希望我也能出口成章
Especially... now, when I...
特别是现在我...
I really want to say I'm sorry.
我真的很想说对不起
What for?
为什么
For taking off.
为我的突然离去
For...
为...
You think I could get a drink?
我能喝一杯吗
Oh yeah, help yourself.
当然 请便
Look, I know you don't like to dwell on the past.
我知道你不喜欢纠缠过去的事
You know, it's...
就...
It's over, it's gone, let it go.
那事结束了 逝去了 放手了
But sometimes it won't let you go.
但有时候 过去的事就会纠缠着你
Like with Brian.
就像布莱恩这事
What about him?
他怎么了
Well, I wasn't completely honest when I said...
我之前说的不是真心话 我说...
It didn't matter to me that... you had had sex with him.
我说我不在意...你跟他上过床
It does matter.
我是在意的
And why's that?
为什么
Because...
因为...
Because I... I've always had certain feelings for him.
因为我对他一直有某种感觉
What kind of feelings?
什么样的感觉
Different kinds.
不一样的感觉
Friendship feelings...
友情的感觉
Love feelings.
爱情的感觉
Sexual feelings?
肉体上吸引的感觉
Not that anything ever happened or ever will.
我们之间从未发生过什么 以后也不会发生
But when I found out that you and he...
但当我知道你跟他...
I just couldn't stop thinking...
我就会止不住地去想
That... I knew him... in a way you don't.
你觉得 在那方面 我比你更了解他
And he knows you in a way that I do.
以及 在那方面 他和我一样了解你
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我这些
I had to, I love you.
我不得不说 因为我爱你
And it's okay that you love him.
你爱他也没关系
It is?
是吗
Michael, we've known each other for...
迈克 我们认识
how long, a few months?
多久了 有几个月了吗
You had a life before I came along. So did I.
在我出现之前你有自己的生活 我也一样
Including people we've loved, that we're still in love with.
包括我们以前爱过 现在仍然爱着的某些人
But that doesn't mean we can't love each other.
但这并不意味着我们不能相爱
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Debbie?
黛比
Why don't you come sit down?
你何不来坐下呢
The rigatoni's getting cold.
通心粉都快凉了
You go ahead, I'm not hungry.
你们吃吧 我不饿
How about a little wine to celebrate?
喝点酒庆祝一下吧
Celebrate what?
庆祝什么
You've got what you wanted.
你的心愿达成了
You found out his name.
你查出了他的名字
Something even the police couldn't do.
甚至连警♥察♥都做不到
They still don't know who his family is,
但他们还没找到他的家人
or who did it.
也没查出凶手
Collecting for your benevolent fund?
来为你的慈善基金筹钱吗
I thought you'd want to know I went to his apartment.
我来是想告诉你 我去了他的公♥寓♥
Well, you didn't waste any time. For once.
这次你倒是没浪费时间
Landlord thought the kid skipped out without paying his rent.
房♥东以为那孩子没付房♥租就跑了
The kid's name is Jason.
那孩子的名字叫杰森
He'd only been here a couple of months.
他刚搬来这里几个月
You should see his place.
你真该去看看他住的地方
No furniture, nothing. Just a mattress.
没有家具 家徒四壁 只有一张床垫
Did you find his mother?
你找到他母亲了吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
She O.D.'d in... Tampa when he was four.
他4岁时 母亲就在坦帕市吸毒过量而死
He was sent to foster homes.
他被送去寄养家庭
He landed on the streets when he was 18.
他18岁开始在街头流浪
Some shitty life.
真是悲惨的人生
Would you like a plate of pasta?
你想吃意大利面吗
My sister makes incredible baked rigatoni.
我姐姐做的烤通心粉非常好吃
Thanks, I-I have to get back to work.
谢谢 我得回去工作了
Well, it was very kind of you... to come by.
非常感谢你过来告诉我
I thought you'd like to know.
我觉得你会想知道这些的
You sure you... wouldn't like to...
你真的不想吃点...
I'll keep you posted if I find out anything else.
如果有新情况 我会跟你联♥系♥的
Do that.
一言为定
Do you want to cut in?
你想插♥进♥来吗
No. I'm just cutting through.
不 我只想穿过去
No, go on. Go on.
别 继续 继续
I need a drink.
我去喝一杯
What do you think of him?
你觉得他怎么样
I already did him.
我睡过他了
Did not. Did too.
没有 就有
When?
什么时候
Ages ago.
好多年前
How was he?
他怎么样
I'm not telling.
我不会说的
Haven't you ever heard of gay etiquette?
你难道没听说过同志守则吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表