剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You remember that retarded Captain Astro club
你还记得你八年级时创建的
you started in the eighth grade?
白♥痴♥阿斯特罗队长俱乐部吗
Yeah, you were the only one who joined.
记得 你是唯一的成员
I felt sorry for you. Thanks.
我真为你感到遗憾 谢了
Those lame-ass t-shirts
那些傻瓜T恤上面的
with the Captain Astro logo you made with Magic Marker.
阿斯特罗队长标志 还是你用记号♥笔画出来的
That ran when we sweated.
一出汗就褪色了
Yeah.
是啊
I couldn't get the ink off for days.
我身上的墨水好几天都洗不掉
Practically rubbed myself raw.
差点把皮都搓掉了
That was pathetic.
太可悲了
Well, that was your youth, Mikey.
那是你的青春 小迈
Captain Astro was your hero.
阿斯特罗队长是你的英雄
So,
所以呢
you mourn all you fucking want.
你想怎么哀悼就怎么哀悼吧
"May 8th, 1945.
"1945年5月8日
Dear Faye,
亲爱的菲伊
I'm looking out my window
我透过窗户
and I see children running down the street
看到孩子们在街上奔跑嬉闹
waving little flags.
挥舞着小旗子
In the dis- tance, I can hear car horns.
我还能听到远处传来汽车喇叭声
I guess it must be true.
我猜这次是真的
The day we've all hoped and prayed for is finally here.
我们一直以来祈求和梦想的这天终于到来了
The war is over.
战争结束了
Our boys won.
我们的男人们胜利了
But we've lost.
但我们却输了
Soon Harry will be coming home.
哈利很快就要回家了
He wrote me that he wants to move to Fresno.
他写信给我说他想搬到弗雷斯♥诺♥市去
Plenty of cheap land
那里地价很便宜
for G.I.S to build houses and raise their families.
退役兵可以在那里盖房♥子养活家人
I know I said that when the time came
我知道我说过等到合适的时机
I would tell him about us...
我就会跟他坦白我们的事
But I can't.
但我做不到
Please understand it's not because I don't love you.
请理解 并不是我不爱你
I am not as brave as you.
我只是没有你那么勇敢
Forgive me. Vera."
原谅我 薇拉"
She left granny and went back to her husband.
她离开外婆 回到了她丈夫身边
Times were different then.
那个时代跟现在不一样
It's what women had to do.
女人只能这么做
They had no choice.
她们别无选择
Okay, let me get this straight.
好了 我来理清楚一下
Radames, the noble Egyptian warrior, yeah.
拉达美斯 那个埃及贵族将军
Could marry the Pharaoh's daughter
本可以迎娶法老王的女儿
and live more than comfortably ever after.
然后活得有滋有味
But instead,
但是呢
he runs off with Aida, the slave girl,
他却和体重200磅的
who happens to weigh, like, 200 pounds.
奴隶姑娘阿依达私奔了
You're not supposed to notice that.
你本不该注意到这个的
How could I not notice?
我能不注意到吗
Her name should be Aidalot. Well, look,
她应该叫胖胖阿依达 听着
t-the point of the story is that passion transcends
这故事的重点是爱情能超越
all the rewards of the material world.
世上所有的物质利益
Well, then he should get some corrective eye surgery
那他也应该把眼睛擦擦亮
and check out all those hunky slave boys.
去找那些俊俏的男♥奴♥
Champagne?
香槟
That's very nice, actually.
好的 谢谢
Did it myself. Champagne, sir?
我自己来 要香槟吗 先生
No, it was quite tasteful.
不 挺有品味的
I don't believe it.
简直令人难以置信
Hi, Teddy!
嗨 泰迪
Look at you, all spiffed up.
看看你 身穿华服
Oh, yeah.
是啊
George got it for me.
乔治为我选的
I feel like, uh... A million bucks.
我觉得自己像... 百万富翁
A head waiter.
餐厅领班
I think you look very handsome.
我觉得你看上去很帅气
As do you, Ted.
你也是 泰德
Oh, thank you, George.
谢谢你 乔治
Ain't he a charmer?
他很迷人吧
So, enjoying the production?
享受演出吗
Well, I'm glad I brought these.
我真庆幸带了望远镜来
From where I'm sitting, it looks like a singing flea circus.
从我的位子看过去 演员就跳蚤那么大
Oh, that's a shame.
那真是遗憾
We're in the founder's box.
我们坐在贵宾包厢
But then, it is, uh, schickel Hall.
不过话又说回来 这毕竟是希克尔音乐厅
Perhaps you'd care to join us for a glass of champagne.
跟我们一起喝杯香槟吧
Mm, don't mind if I do.
乐意至极
Ah, here we go.
来吧
Ted?
泰德
George!
乔治
Virginia.
维吉尼娅
It's been years since you've been here.
你好多年没来这儿了
I know.
我知道
You're looking well.
你看上去气色很好
As are you.
你也一样
Uh, well, allow me, uh, to intro- duce my friends,
请允许我介绍一下我的朋友
Emmett, Ted,
艾美特 泰德
my former wife, Virginia Hammond.
这是我前妻 维吉尼娅·哈蒙
Hammond's hams.
哈蒙火腿
That's right.
没错
I packed away a lot of your pork.
我经常买♥♥你家的猪肉
So, what prompted you to unexpectedly emerge
那么 是谁把你从自我流放中
from your self- imposed exile?
拯救出来了
I did.
是我
George and I are having a fabulous time.
乔治和我过得很开心
He's a wonderful companion.
他是个很棒的伴侣
And how did you meet?
你们怎么认识的
Are you his hairdresser?
你是他的理发师
Decorator?
装♥修♥师
Poodle groomer?
还是宠物美容师
Actually, we met on the Internet.
其实我们是在网上认识的
I, uh... I whack off on, uh, on his website.
我在他的网站上表演手♥淫♥来着
You know what, this champagne is... is delightful...
话说 这香槟真是醇美
I'm the Demon Dick of .com.
我可是网络鸡♥巴♥之王
How fascinating.
真是棒极了
He must pay you quite handsomely.
他给你的钱一定很多吧
Oh, no. No, no.
不 不
No, he doesn't pay me at all.
他一分钱都没给过我
I wouldn't take it if he did.
就算他给 我也不会收
The reason I'm with George,
我和乔治在一起
is he gives spectacular head.
是因为他口♥交♥技术一级棒
A skill I'm certain he didn't learn from you.
不过我确定他不是从你那里学来的
Curtain's going up.
要开演了
Come on, George, we don't want to miss the second act.
走吧 乔治 可别错过第二幕
How about that Verdi, huh?
威尔第不错吧
Do you think he knew who killed him?
你觉得他认识凶手吗
Who?
谁
How the fuck do I know?
我怎么知道
Maybe we know him.
也许我们认识
Maybe we fucked him.
或许还跟他上过床
That'd be hot.
那倒挺刺♥激♥的
Like that guy the other night.
就跟前几天那个人一样
We didn't know him.
我们都不认识他
We didn't know anything about him.
对他几乎一无所知
He could have done anything to us.
他完全有机会加害我们
The first time you came here,
你第一次来这里的时候
you didn't know anything about me.
对我也一无所知啊
I could have done anything to you.
我也有机会害你
I was pretty sure you were gonna fuck me.
我当时相当确定你会操♥我♥的
Then what?
操完了呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表