剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Is that a Rolex?
这是劳力士表吗
You bet it is.
那当然
All those years, seeing those wealthy clients come in
这么多年 看着那些有钱的客户们
with their big cars and their fancy jewelry,
开着豪华轿车 戴着名贵首饰进进出出
and there I was, this dumb jerk in a cubicle,
而我却缩在狭小的办公室里
hunched over a computer making them rich.
猫着腰为他们谋财
Now it's my turn.
终于轮到我成为有钱人了
Hey, there's Fetch.
快看 是费奇
Hey, Hon. You're so hot, Fetch.
你好啊 亲爱的 你真性感 费奇
All right. Easy.
好吧 别激动
Boys, there's... there's...
小伙子们 这...
there's more than enough of me to go around for everyone.
要应付那么多人 我分身乏术啊
Ultimately it's all so empty.
可到头来还是空无一人
You know, at the end of the night, you still go home alone.
等晚上回家 还是孤身一人
But not tonight.
今晚例外
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold it.
慢着 等等
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么
You have a matinee tomorrow.
你明天白天还要表演呢
So? So you need to conserve your strength.
那又怎样 你得保存体力
And no more drinking and eating peanuts.
别吃花生 也别喝酒
You'll gain weight. Now...
你会发胖的 好了
Go home. Get some sleep.
回家 睡觉
That's an order.
这是命令
Hi. How's it going?
嗨 你好吗
I'm Ted Schmidt.
我是泰德·施密特
I own JerkatWork.net.
我是「性福工作网」的站主
I've got an eye for this kind of thing
我在这方面眼光很毒辣
and I can tell you've got big...
我能看出你有"巨大"的...
So Mr. Producer gets to go home with the hottie,
制片先生可以带性感男人回家享受
and the poor little star has to go home alone?
我们的明星小可怜 却只能孤身回家吗
He's right. I...
他说得没错 我...
I need to conserve my strength.
我得保存体力
Well, let me see your wrist.
让我看看你的手腕
That's a stunning watch you're wearing.
你的手表真漂亮
I'm not wearing a watch.
我没戴手表
Wow, Emmett, you're really observant.
艾美特 你的观察力真敏锐
He's got a Rolex.
他都戴上劳力士了
And you better hurry home.
你还是早点回家吧
A star needs his beauty rest.
明星需要睡美容觉
I thought when you said you wanted to experience the now,
你之前说要感受当下 我还以为
you meant something spiritual. I did.
是指精神层面的 没错
This tribe I visited in New Guinea
我去过新几内亚的一个部落
would dance until they collapsed.
人们会一直跳舞直到累倒在地上
It's how they freed themselves from their bodies, from time.
这是他们超脱身体和时间的方法
Looked just like this,
就像这样
uh, except for the light show,
不过那里没有炫目的灯光
but, uh, then they had shooting stars.
但他们有流星
There's Michael with some hottie.
迈克跟一个性感帅哥在那里
Hey, Michael.
嘿 迈克
Over here.
这儿
We've been spotted.
我们被发现了
I should warn you, my friends can be a little...
我先提醒你 我的朋友们有点...
What? Judgmental?
怎么 喜欢评头论足
Uh, vicious? Condescending?
恶毒刁难 颐指气使吗
So you've met them?
你认识他们吧
Ben, this is...
本 这几位是...
Ted, Justin and Brian.
泰德 贾斯汀还有布莱恩
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Thought you were taking inventory.
你不是说要在店里盘点库存吗
I was.
我搞完了
You look awfully familiar. Uh, did you go to Penn?
你挺眼熟的 是在宾夕法尼亚大学念的书吗
Uh, Yale undergrad,
我在耶鲁读的本科
uh, then Iowa for the creative writing programme.
然后参加了爱荷华大学的创造性写作项目
Ben wrote a book called "R-U-1-2".
本写了本书叫《你也是吗》
Yeah, that's where I recognized you from.
没错 我想起来为什么会觉得你眼熟了
I saw your interview in "The Advocate".
我在《倡导者》杂♥志♥上看过你的采访
I ran right out and bought it.
我立刻跑出去买♥♥了那本书
Oh, really? So you were the one.
是吗 所以你就是唯一买♥♥了那书的人
Come on. It was... You got great reviews.
拜托 那本书的评价很棒啊
I mean, it was so honest, so...
书中的描述真的很坦诚 非常...
forthright. It was so, uh...
非常直率 而且
so revealing.
知无不言
Yeah, well that's... that's what writers do, you know.
没错 作家不就该这样吗
We just, uh, cut ourselves open and...
我们自我剖析
and bleed all over the page.
字字泣血
I thought you wanted to dance.
你不是想跳舞吗
See you, guys.
回见
He's really hot.
他真性感
He's all right.
他也就还行吧
Looks, brains.
有美貌 有头脑
He's a nice guy too.
他人也很好
I'd say he's perfect except for one thing.
我觉得除了一点 他几乎是完美的
He's positive.
他是HIV阳性患者
I got you a croissant.
我给你买♥♥了羊角面包
I don't want a croissant.
我不想吃羊角面包
You love croissants.
你爱吃羊角面包的
I didn't mean literally.
我没叫你真的扔掉
I wish you'd drop it too, this charming mood.
我希望你也不要这样发愁了
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
Oh, I should never have asked them.
我就不该向他们求助的
So you did. They said no.
但你求了 他们拒绝了
Now it's over.
一切到此为止
Come on. Let's go look at wedding cakes.
好了 我们去看看婚礼蛋糕吧
What for? We can't afford one.
看什么 我们买♥♥不起的
Maybe if we're careful, we can save up enough for a ding dong.
我们紧衣缩食 兴许还能买♥♥个夹心小蛋糕
Look, we'll find the money to pay for it.
我们最终总能搞到钱的
It's not about the money.
不是钱的问题
It's about... Love?
而是... 爱吗
You want them to show you the same attention they show Lynette.
你希望他们像爱丽奈特一样爱你
Maybe we have to put forth more of an effort.
也许我们应该多做一些努力
We've never really asked them over to...
我们也从没邀请他们过来
see how we live, meet our friends...
看看我们的生活 见见我们的朋友
Which makes us just a guilty as they are.
所以我们跟他们一样也有错
So, what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
Invite them over. Throw a little party.
邀请他们 办个小派对
You're serious.
你没开玩笑吧
If they could see that we're a real family
如果他们看见我们是真正的一家人
with a real life just like your sister,
过着正经的生活 跟你姐姐没两样
they might feel differently.
他们也许会改变看法
It's at least worth a shot.
至少值得一试啊
Come on.
来吧
May I show you something?
需要点什么吗
Yeah. We'd like to look at wedding cakes.
我们想看看婚礼蛋糕
Oh, lovely. They're...
好的
"I'm positive."
"我是HIV阳性患者"
It was the first thing out of his mouth.
那几乎是从他嘴里说出来的第一句话
After your dick.
在你从他嘴里拔出鸡♥巴♥之后
It's commendable that he told you,
他向你坦白难能可贵
but it still doesn't change the fact
但这也改变不了
that you're playing with fire.
你在玩火的事实
I mean, what happens if a condom breaks,
想想看 万一安全套破了怎么办
or he's flossing his teeth and his gums bleed.
或者他用牙线剔牙时划破牙龈了
Or if he shoots his load
又或者他快射的时候
and you're bending over to tie your shoe
你正好弯腰系鞋带
and it accidentally flies up your ass.
然后恰好射进你屁♥股♥里了
Jesus christ, Brian,
天啊 布莱恩
do you have to make a fucking joke out of everything?
你♥他♥妈♥什么事都能拿来开玩笑吗
Even your best friend's safety?
哪怕事关你最好的朋友的安全
I know how to be safe.
我知道怎么做到安全
No, you think you do.
不 你只是以为你知道
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表