剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
They can't do that. He... he left it to me.
他们不能这样 是他留给我的
Well, apparently they think he should've left it to them.
很明显他们认为他应该把遗产留给他们
They've frozen your account.
他们冻结了你的账户
Well, wh-what does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means maybe you shouldn't have...
意思就是 或许你不该
passed up those sales quite so quickly.
这么快就放弃那些打折品
You told her to leave without even asking me?
你问都不问我就让她离开了
You never wanted her here in the first place.
你一开始就不希望她在这里
Well, I like that she's here now.
我现在希望她在这里
I bet you do. She's doing an amazing job.
你当然希望了 她工作做得很好
And not just in the attic. Excuse me?
而且不止是在阁楼里 你说什么
All this time I'm thinking
这么久以来我一直以为
the reason that we're not feeling very sexual
我们之间在性方面没有太大吸引力了
is because we're too tired,
是因为我们太累了
Uh, that we have too much on our minds.
我们要操心的事太多
I didn't realize what you have on your mind was her.
我没意识到你心里想的是她
Well, that's ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Oh, god, don't lie to me.
天呐 别对我撒谎
I've lived with you for seven years.
我和你在一起生活七年了
I know you.
我了解你
So maybe I do find her...
也许我确实觉得她...
attractive.
很吸引人
What about you?
那你呢
Me? That was years ago.
我 那是很多年前的事了
Now who's lying?
现在到底是谁在撒谎
The minute she came zooming back into your life,
她重新回到你生活中的那一刻
you couldn't wait to jump on the back of her motorcycle.
你简直迫不及待跳上她的摩托车后座
All right. So she's hot. So what?
好吧 她很火♥辣♥ 那又怎样
You know, you two ought to have someone soundproof the boudoir.
你们应该给卧室做个隔音处理
You can hear every word.
外面的人能听见每一个字
Christ!
天呐
Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for any grief.
我想说 如果我引起了不快 很抱歉
Hey, Le... Leda.
那个 丽 丽达
I... I feel like we've been friends for too long.
我觉得我们已经做了这么多年的朋友
We don't want you to leave like this.
我们不希望你就这么离开
You're right.
说得对
It's bullshit.
简直扯淡
$1,200 for lunch?
一顿午饭花了1200美元
What the hell were you doing in Chicago?
你去芝加哥做什么
Say hello to our latest client,
跟我们最新的客户打个招呼
Leo Brown.
利奥·布朗
Mr. Brown?
布朗先生
Gardner Vance.
我是加德纳·万斯
I just wanted to welcome you aboard, sir.
欢迎您的加入 先生
Oh yes. Oh-ho-ho, he...
是的 他...
He... he certainly is. Yes.
他当然是 是的
Absolutely.
当然了
I will, sir. Thank you.
我会的 谢谢您
He sends his regards.
他向你问好
Uh, how... I've been after him for years.
我追着他已经很多年了
How did you manage that?
你是怎么做到的
Did my homework.
做足准备
Well, I suppose this calls for a cohiba.
这个好消息值得来一支上好雪茄
I think it calls for more than that.
我觉得光是一支雪茄可不够
Brown signed a two-year commitment based on...
布朗签了两年的合约 前提是...
one contingency.
附加一个条件
What's that?
是什么
Hey, sunshine!
嘿 小阳光
Come congratulate me.
快过来恭喜我
Your partner just...
你的伴侣刚刚
made partner.
成了合伙人
Oh, hey, can you loan me a 10?
你能不能借我十块钱
How the mighty have fallen.
千万富豪竟堕落到如此境地
There you go.
拿着
Look who it is.
快看看这是谁
Hiya, stranger.
你好啊 陌生人
Ah, the face looks familiar...
这脸瞧着可真眼熟
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Unfortunately the voice sounds the same.
很不幸 声音是一样的
When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
A few hours ago.
几个小时前
Where's Justin?
贾斯汀在哪里
He's not here.
他不在这
Where is he? I've got big news.
他在哪儿 我有重大消息要告诉他
He went to Vermont.
他去了佛蒙特州
Snowboarding.
去滑雪
Alone?
一个人吗
Alone.
一个人
So, uh, what's the big news? Yeah.
你的重大消息是什么 就是啊
Nothing.
没什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表