剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well, I thought I might try working.
我想找个工作
Some of us former millionaires have to, you know.
前百万富翁也得谋生
Well, I might stop by. Take you out to lunch.
我可能去找你 带你出去吃饭
Honey, you've already taken me out to lunch twice this week.
亲爱的 你这周已经请我吃过两次午饭了
And breakfast, and dinner.
还有早餐和晚餐
Treating you... is my treat.
请你享受美食 是我的美事
Excuse me, sir?
等一下 先生
You, uh, you dropped $100 in my case.
你往我的盒子里扔了一百美元
It says you're starving.
牌子上说你快饿死了
I'm more like a little hungry.
我只是有点饿而已
You are a student?
你是学生吗
You want to see my I.D.?
要看证件吗
You're good. I know.
你很棒 我知道
So why are you wasting your time standing on the street,
那你为什么要浪费时间 站在大街上拉琴
playing for nickels and dimes?
就为了几个小钱辛苦呢
Well, do I look like insane?
我看起来像发疯了吗
I'm not exactly going to be selling out Mellon Arena.
我可没办法去梅隆体育馆开演奏会
There are other ways to make money.
还有其他的挣钱途径
Couple thousand, at least.
至少几千块
Doing what?
做什么
I'm freezing. I'm going to go get some coffee.
我快冻死了 我要去喝点咖啡
"Rage" is now required reading for professor Bruckner's class.
《狂怒》现在是布鲁克纳教授课上的必读书目
I guess it pays to be the teacher's boyfriend.
看来当老师的男朋友还是有点好处的
That is not why.
不是这个原因
It reflects the subject of the course I'm teaching:
它反映了我目前的教学内容
a survey of gay aesthetics in post-modern American art and literature.
美国后现代艺术与文学中的男同美学研究
Say that 10 times fast while holding your breath.
憋气以十倍语速再说一次
And because it's good.
而且它很棒
You mean it?
你是真心的吗
It may look like a comic book,
它看上去可能只是本漫画
but it says something important about gay people.
但却反映出有关男同群体的重要方面
You know, the value of friendship, of loyalty, courage.
比如 友谊 忠诚 以及勇气的价值
And your characters, they aren't just cartoons.
你创造的角色不仅仅是漫画人物
You know, they're real. I care about them.
他们是真实的 我很关心他们
Even Rage.
哪怕是狂怒
Well, that is an achievement.
那可算是一项成就了
You are an honest-to-god writer, Michael.
你是个厉害的作家 迈克
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you too.
也谢谢你
For what?
谢我什么
Well, if it hadn't been for you,
如果不是你
I never would have thought seriously about going to Tibet.
我就不会认真考虑去西♥藏♥的事
But when I was in the hospital,
我之前躺在医院的时候
you encouraged me to focus on something positive.
你鼓励我把心思放在积极的东西上
Yeah, I meant sex or chocolate cake.
没错 但我是指性还有巧克力蛋糕
Here.
给
This came today.
这是今天才到的
It's an e-mail I got this morning
我今天早上收到的邮件
from the monastery in Samye.
是桑耶寺那边寄来的
They invited me to come study with them.
他们邀请我去学习
But I-I want you to know,
但我想让你知道
there's no way that I would go without your blessing and approval.
没有你的祝福和允许 我是不会去的
Uh, Ted, honey? Yeah?
泰德 亲爱的 怎么了
Don't you need to get to the Warehouse?
你不用去仓库吗
I mean, isn't there a... jism jamboree
今天下午网站没有
or something like that on the web site this afternoon?
精♥液♥大会或者类似的什么东西吗
Something like that.
其实是有的
You know, I really miss your being there.
话说 我真怀念你在那里的日子
You've got lots of other jerkers now.
你现在有很多其他手♥淫♥表演者了
They're not you.
他们不是你
My pal.
我的好伙伴
Good buddy.
好兄弟
Loving friend.
亲爱的朋友
Hey, guys. Hey, guys.
你们好啊 你们好啊
Look who it is.
瞧瞧这是谁来了
I'm so happy to see you guys.
见到你们我太高兴了
What are you gals doing cruising the Rue de liberte?
你们在自♥由♥大道逛什么呢
Oh, Emmett told us about the new disco baby boutique.
艾美特跟我们说这里上新了很多新潮童装
Thought we'd come check it out.
我们就想过来看看
Yeah, yeah,
是啊 没错
with all the gay parents these days,
现在有好多的同性家长
we've introduced a whole new line of, uh, baby clothes, accessories.
我们上新了一整个系列的童装和配饰
That's so cute.
真可爱
We've got tonnes more.
我们还有很多呢
Here, come on, I'll, uh...
来这边 我...
I'll show you.
我带你们看
Take him to the movies, take him to lunch, just take him.
带他去看电影 带他去吃午饭 把他带走就行
Who? Teddy.
谁 泰迪
He's driving me crazy, won't leave me alone. He...
他快把我逼疯了 他一直跟着我
follows me everywhere, he laughs at everything I say.
我去哪儿他都跟着 我说什么他都笑
He keeps looking at me in this weird kind of...
他还一直用一种奇怪的眼神看着我
puppy-dog kind of way.
像只小狗一样
Really? You don't say?
真的吗 别说还真是呢
So, Teddy, you seeing anyone?
泰迪 最近有跟谁在交往吗
Me? Naw.
我吗 没有啊
Michael told me he saw Emmett last night
迈克告诉我他昨晚看到艾美特
with this really hot guy.
跟一个很火♥辣♥的男人在一起
What? Who?
什么 谁
Why are you so upset?
你为什么这么慌乱
Who said I'm upset?
谁说我慌乱了
Is it that obvious?
这么明显吗
'fraid so, kiddo.
恐怕是的 小子
We knew as soon as we saw your face.
我们一看到你的表情 就顿时明白了
I-I don't know how to explain it.
我不知道该怎么解释
One minute I'm looking at him
前一刻我看着他
and he's the same old Emmett I see every day.
他还是那个我每天都能见到的艾美特
The next minute I'm looking at him and...
下一刻我再看他
he's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
我就成了我见过的最美的存在
It's meshugana, huh?
是不是很傻啊
Not that meshugana.
也没那么傻啦
It's what happened to Mel and me.
茉儿和我也是这种情况
One day, we're friends, and...
前一刻我们还是朋友
Next thing you know, we're lovers.
接下来突然就成恋人了
Yeah, but you're lesbians, so...
好吧 但你们是拉拉 所以...
Friends turn into lovers all the time.
朋友变恋人是很常见的事
Even fags.
哪怕是基佬
So go for it.
努力争取吧
Tell him how you feel.
告诉他你的感受
You never know.
这种事可说不好
You might just awaken the same feelings in him.
你可能会唤醒他同样的感受
Commercials.
广♥告♥
We're about to shoot one now.
我们现在就正打算拍一支广♥告♥
This couple out on a date.
一对恋人在约会
Charming french restaurant, dinner for two.
高级法国餐厅里 两人在享用晚餐
But instead of ordering champagne,
但他们没点香槟
they order Steeltown beer.
而是点了钢城啤酒
So, what... what does this have to do with me?
这跟我有什么关系
You're the strolling violinist.
你演小提琴家
You're playing something ridiculously romantic,
你正演奏一首超级浪漫的曲子
like Paganini's "Cantabile"
比如帕格尼尼的「如歌♥」
in D Major. Opus 17.
D大调 17号♥作品
You're kidding me, that's on my CD.
你开玩笑吧 那是我专辑里的曲子
No shit.
不会吧
It's one of my favourites.
那是我最喜欢的曲子之一
I should give you my card.
我应该把名片给你
My name's Brian.
我叫布莱恩
Brian Kinney.
布莱恩·肯尼
And...
那么
You are?
你叫什么
Ethan Gold.
伊森·戈德
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表