剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
which means he was not on the team at the time,
也就是说 他当时也不算是上场球员
And they sent him in. Okay.
但他们还是换他上场了 好吧
I'm sure all you manly sports fans remember that one, hmm?
我相信你们这种阳刚的体育迷都记得这场比赛吧
She's got a point.
她说得有道理
We don't even know he's gay. Yeah.
我们都不知道他是不是基佬 就是啊
Oh, come on.
拜托
Oh, that'd be good.
这样可以证明了
Okay, he qualifies. Let's bowl.
好吧 他符合要求 继续吧
Fascinating sports fact about Fernando Gutierrez.
费尔南多·古特雷兹神奇的比赛经历
But since when does our mailman play professional baseball?
我们的邮差大哥何时变成专业棒球手了
Shows you what straight guys know.
说明这些直男也是屁都不知道
Two more!
再来两次
Who's crying now?
现在是谁在哭了
Yes!
太棒了
Holy shit.
天呐
All right!
太帅了
One more, one more, Ben.
再来一个 再来一个 本
All right!
太好了
It's okay.
没关系
One fucking pin.
剩一个该死的瓶子
So good. It's hardly a victory.
太棒了 你们也算不上什么胜利
Next year, we're gonna ream their asses.
明年我们要打爆他们的屁♥股♥
Let's stick to bowling, shall we?
还是打保龄球 别玩屁♥股♥ 好吗
Very good, very good.
非常好 非常好
That's amazing!
简直太棒了
I let the team down.
我让队伍失望了
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
It's the spirit that matters, not the score.
重在参与的精神 而非结果
And...
再说了
You had, by far, the most fabulous sports ensemble.
到目前为止 你这一身运动装最帅
Really? Absolutely.
真的吗 绝对的
The way you got the shoes to match the shirt...
你挑的鞋子和这件衬衣很搭
Inspired.
太帅了
Little pins sitting with the little ball on there
那些带小球的别针
and the piping...
还有这滚边...
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
You know something, Ted Schmidt?
泰德·施密特 你知道吗
What?
什么
I love you.
我爱你
To the liberty balls!
为自♥由♥球队干杯
Long may they hang.
万古长青
The victor.
胜利者来了
Come to gloat?
来炫耀吗
Come to offer my congratulations.
我是来祝贺的
Why? Your team won.
为什么 赢的是你的队啊
Not by much.
也没赢多少
You guys were great.
你们很厉害
Oh, thanks. Thanks, Carl.
谢谢 谢了 卡尔
Hey, Horvath?
等下 霍瓦特
Doesn't the winner buy the loser a drink?
赢家是不是要请输家喝酒啊
Don't flatter yourself. Nobody here's inter-ested in you.
别往自己脸上贴金 这里没人对你有兴趣
Except me.
除了我
A straight kiss at Woody's.
伍迪酒吧的异性恋亲吻
That's gotta be a first.
这绝对是史无前例
I guess people really do find love in the strangest places.
看来爱情的确会出现在最奇怪的地方
What about you, Teddy? You, uh... you see anybody here
泰德 你怎样啊 你看上谁了吗
makes your heart go pitter-pat?
让你心怦怦跳的
Well, maybe. Yeah? Who? Who?
可能吧 真是吗 谁啊 谁啊
It's too soon to tell.
还不到说出来的时候
I'm going to pretend I didn't just see my mother
我准备假装没有看到我妈
sticking her tongue down Horvath's throat.
把舌头伸进霍瓦特的喉咙里
While you're at it,
既然你都已经假装了
pretend she won't be blowing him later
那顺便假装下她待会儿不会
in the back of his patrol car.
在他巡逻车的后座上给他口♥交♥
It's too bad Justin couldn't be here tonight.
贾斯汀今晚不在 太遗憾了
I'm out of here.
我要走了
You told him, didn't you?
你告诉他了 是吧
He didn't seem to care.
他好像不太在乎
Jesus, Brian
天呐 布莱恩
I thought you were bowling.
我以为你去打保龄球了
Game's over.
比赛打完了
How'd we do?
我们表现如何
Three cheers to the winners.
为胜利者欢呼
Why did you go?
你为什么走了
It wasn't us.
又不是我们赢了
Where're you going?
你要去哪
Taking a shower.
去洗个澡
You sure are taking a lot of showers lately.
你最近洗澡不少啊
Come here.
过来
Later.
等一下
Now. Can't we please do this after I shower?
就现在 就不能等我洗完澡再弄吗
I like smelling you.
我喜欢闻你的味道
Not soap.
不是香皂的味道
You like that? Yes.
你喜欢吗 是
Why'd you stop?
你怎么停了
Brian?
布莱恩
Go take a shower.
去洗个澡吧
You stink.
你太臭了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表