剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Stop it! Stop!
够了 别这样
Why is Justin freaking out?
贾斯汀为什么这么生气
Molly, go back to your room. Go on!
莫莉 回你房♥间去 快走
Justin, please,
贾斯汀 别这样
Stop it, please.
停下 求你了
You told him you didn't want him to see me anymore, didn't you?
是你叫他不要再见我 是吧
It was for your own good and he agreed.
这是为了你好 他同意了
You had no right!
你没权利这么做
Justin, I-I... I just want you safe,
贾斯汀 我 我只是希望你平安
I want everything to be all right. Oh!
我希望一切都好
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着
It is too late!
太迟了
Things are never going to be all right, my life is fucked!
一切都再也好不了了 我的人生 完蛋了
Chris Hobbs saw to that.
全拜克里斯·霍布斯所赐
He should've fucking killed me!
他不如直接杀死我算了
And then, fucking Wertshafter gave me the shaft!
然后 操蛋的温斯福特就拿我开刀了
Can you believe it?
你们敢信吗
I couldn't believe it the first 300 times you told me.
你都说了三百次了 我之前的确不敢信呢
He fired me.
他开除了我
Me, the hardest working, most devoted employee he's got.
我可是工作最刻苦 对公♥司♥最忠心的员工
And for what?
原因呢
Wanking to the web?
因为你对着电脑手♥淫♥吗
No, no, no, no, no. I wasn't wanking,
不 没有 我当时没有手♥淫♥
I was watching. Same as everybody else in that office.
我在看视频 办公室里人人都这么干
The only difference,
唯一不同的是
I wasn't watching what everybody else watches.
我跟别人看的内容不一样
Straight sex.
异性恋色情片
Yeah, it's fine to salivate over some bimbo with boobs
是啊 他们看些大胸妹往阴♥道♥里
the size of flotation devices stuffing a zucchini up her twat.
塞西葫芦的视频 看到流口水就无所谓
But god forbid you should see some guy with pecs of death
但如果你看的哪怕只是胸肌发达的男人
squatting on a road teepee.
在圆锥路障上练深蹲的视频
Oh, then you're instantly out on your ass!
然后你就被扫地出门了
That's discrimination in the workplace.
那就是工作场所的歧视
You're damned right it is.
你说的太他妈对了
If he thinks for a minute that I'm not going to fight back
如果他以为我不敢反击
because I'm too cowardly to reveal my sexuality,
因为我很懦弱 不敢暴露性取向
like you... no offence,
就像你这样 无意冒犯
but he is mightily mistaken.
那他就大错特错了
Don't worry, Ted.
别担心 泰德
With your education and experience,
凭你的学历和工作经验
you'll find another job.
肯定会找到工作的
Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure.
得了吧 我可不那么确定
Not after they find out the reason I was canned.
他们要是知道我被开除的原因 就不会要我
Christ! What am I going to do?
老天啊 我该如何是好
Maybe there's something in here.
也许这里能找到什么门路
What, in that fag rag? Please.
那份基佬报纸吗 得了吧
Well, I was thinking of looking for a moonlighting position myself,
我想着给自己找份兼♥职♥
something to augment my income, and my tush.
让钱包鼓一点 好做臀部整形手术
Whoo, what's this?
瞧瞧 这是什么
Earn up to $100 an hour.
一小时挣100美元
An hour?
一小时
Doing what? Why don't we call and find out?
什么工作 打个电♥话♥问问呗
Hello, yes,
你好 是的
I... I came across your ad in "Out".
我在《出柜》报上看到了你们的广♥告♥
It wouldn't be the first time.
那肯定不是第一次了
Is it true you can earn up to $100 an hour?
你们那里真能一小时挣100美元吗
Really?
是吗
And, um, and what exactly does one have to do?
到底是做什么工作的
Volunteer for hideous medical experiments?
做医疗实验的志愿者吗
Serve as a live target for the military?
还是当军方的活靶子
Oh, that's all?
仅此而已吗
It's one of those domestic services.
是家务工作
Waiters, private parties, maids.
比如侍应生 办私人派对 帮佣
It a lot of bucks for light housekeeping.
做家务工作怎么可能给那么多钱
I could make more in a couple hours
几个小时挣到的钱
than I can make in a week at the Big Q.
就比我在大同超♥市♥一周挣得多
What about you?
你呢
I have an M.B.A. from Wharton.
我可是沃顿商学院的工商管理硕士
I don't do windows.
我才不要擦窗户
I have three semesters from Allegheny Community College.
我还在阿利根尼县社区学院上过三个学期课呢
I'll do anything.
我什么都干
Oh, that's fabulous. Yes.
那真是太好了 好的
Ah, well thank you!
谢谢你啦
They have openings right now.
他们现在正好有职位空缺
D'you ever see "Citizen Kane"?
你看过《公民凯恩》吗
Yeah.
看过
All my life, all I've ever heard
我活了这么多年以来 一直听人说
is how it's the greatest fucking movie ever made.
那部电影是有史以来的最佳影片
So, I finally rent it.
于是 我就去租来看
The guy who plays the lead is fat...
主角挺胖的
The story about some sled sucks...
关于雪橇的故事烂透了
and it's in black and white.
居然还是黑白电影
Maybe you were expecting too much.
也许是你期望太高了
Like with you.
就像对你一样
All I've ever heard
我一直以来都听说
is how Brian Kinney is the greatest fuck ever.
布莱恩·肯尼是有史以来床技最佳的人
If you ask me, you're both highly overrated.
要我说 你和那部电影一样都被高估了
Well, everybody's a critic.
这年头是个人都能当评论家了
Next time, maybe you should rent "Butthole Boys".
下次 或许你该租《屁♥眼♥男孩》
I-I came at the wrong time.
我来的真不是时候
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Your place is very...
你这地方很
glamorous.
迷人
Does the trick. I'm sure.
适合勾人来上♥床♥ 我想也是
You know, if...
话说 如果...
if you ever feel like selling, I'm a...
如果你想卖♥♥掉这房♥子 我...
I'm a realtor now.
我正好是房♥产经纪人
He's not here.
他不在这里
I know.
我知道
It's why I came.
所以我才过来
To ask you a favour.
请你帮个忙
I already did you one.
我已经帮过你一次了吧
Yeah but, uh...
是的 不过
This one's for him.
这次是为了他
I want you to take him.
我想把他交给你
'scuse me?
你说什么
I want you to take my son.
我想把我的儿子交给你
Mrs. Taylor... Jennifer.
泰勒夫人 叫我詹妮弗吧
Whatever.
随便吧
What the fuck are you talking about?
你在说什么胡话呢
He, um...
他
won't let anyone touch him, or...
不让任何人碰他 甚至
let anyone near him.
不让任何人靠近
He shows practically no emotion
他现在就像失去了所有的情感
except when he's in one of his rages, or he...
除了发脾气 而且他
wakes up screaming from a nightmare.
经常因为做噩梦而尖叫着醒来
But that's not even the worst part.
可这还不是最糟糕的
The worst part is, um...
最糟的是
standing there... helpless.
我只能站在那 无能为力
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
你明白那是种什么感觉吗
What would you like me to do?
你到底想让我怎么做
Touch him.
触碰他
Help him be touched.
让他习惯别人的触碰
You want me to fuck him?
你是想让我♥操♥他吗
You're the one he trusts.
你是他唯一信任的人
If that's what it takes...
如果这是代价的话 我认了
I thought you never wanted me to see him again.
我以为你希望我再也不要见他呢
I don't.
我是这么想
But, um...
但是
If I'm ever going to...
如果我还想
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表