剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
protected. Safe.
被保护着 十分安全
Yeah, well a good security system would do the same job
得了吧 好的社会保障系统也起到同样的作用
and in the long run be a lot cheaper than all those deposits
长♥期♥来看 那可比你多年来
you've dropped in the offering plate over the years.
给教堂捐赠的钱少多了
Wait'll you see our new minister.
等着见我们的新牧师吧
I can't tell you
我都无法形容
what a comfort he's been to me since your father died.
自从你父亲去世后 他带给我多大的安慰
He calls, he visits.
他打电♥话♥ 上门拜访
He makes sure I'm all right.
他确保我一切安好
Oh, he's been... like a son.
他就像我儿子一样
Well, for his sake, I...
那么为了他好 我...
sure hope you don't treat him like one.
衷心希望你对他不会像对你儿子那样
Here he is.
他来了
The grace of our lord, Jesus Christ,
愿我主恩惠
the love of God and the communion of the holy spirit
主的慈爱 圣灵的交流
be with you all.
与你们同在
And with you.
也与你同在
Good afternoon, everyone,
各位下午好
And, uh, welcome.
欢迎你们的到来
As we begin our worship...
礼拜开始...
So, let us pray.
我们先祷告吧
Wasn't he wonderful?
他很棒 对吧
I want you to come and say hello.
我希望你来跟他打个招呼
I've told him all about you.
我跟他说了关于你的一切
I told him how successful and good-looking you are.
我说了你如何成功 如何英俊
He's just dying to meet you.
他迫不及待想见你了
I'll bet. Bye.
肯定的 再见
Reverend Tom. Joan.
汤姆牧师 琼
You never miss a single Sunday.
你每个周日都来
Not for the world.
风雨无阻
You'll never guess who's with me. My son.
你绝对想不到谁跟我一起来的 我儿子
That's wonderful.
那很好啊
Let me introduce you.
我来给你介绍下
Brian.
布莱恩
This is Teverend Tom Butterfield.
这是牧师汤姆·巴特菲尔德
Reverend Butterfield.
巴特菲尔德牧师
My mother's told me so much about you.
我妈跟我说了好多关于你的事
It's uncanny. I feel as if we've already met.
好神奇 我感觉好像已经认识你了一样
Oh, excuse me.
失陪一下
Ruth!
露丝
Hello, Joan...
你好 琼
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
我很高兴你喜欢
I meant at the baths.
我是说你在浴室的服务
Look, look... Good sermon, Teverend Tom.
听着... 布道很精彩 汤姆牧师
Hi, thank you very much for coming.
你好 谢谢你的到来
I don't know what to say. Me either.
我不知道该说什么 我也是
And I've fucked practically everybody in this burgh.
这个城镇的每个人我基本都操过
But this... this is a first.
但是操牧师 这可是第一次
I would appreciate it if you'd keep this between the two of us.
我希望你不要把这事说出去
You think I'm gonna tell my mom? Byebye.
你觉得我会跟我妈说吗 拜拜
She doesn't even know I'm gay.
她连我是同性恋都不知道
And I haven't talked to your boss for years,
而且我很多年都没跟你的"顶头上司"交流过了
so don't worry, Rev.
所以别担心 牧师
Your secret's safe with me.
我会保守你的小秘密的
So... you fucked your mother's minister?
所以 你竟然操过你♥妈♥的♥牧师
You should've seen it. It was totally hot.
你真该看看那场面 实在太激♥情♥了
Isn't he taking quite a chance?
他也太冒险了点吧
The average age of his parish is 102.
他的教众平均年龄都102岁了
I doubt they're hanging out at the baths.
那些人是不可能去浴室淫乱的
I once wanted to be a priest.
我曾经也想过成为一名牧师
But then I thought, how unnatural,
不过后来觉得 这太没人性了
living your life cloistered away in a world full of men.
周围全是男人 却要与世隔绝
It's me.
是找我的
Hello?
你好
It's me.
是我
Teddy? SHHH!
泰迪 嘘
Where are you?
你在哪呢
On Mel and Lindsay's front porch.
在茉儿和琳赛家的前廊
What are you doing on the front porch, honey?
你在前廊干什么呢 亲爱的
Why don't you come in?
你为什么不进来
Because I don't want the others to see me.
因为我不想让其他人看见我
I've got to talk to you.
我必须跟你谈谈
So just... slip outside.
麻烦你赶紧溜出来
Like you're gonna check on the weather.
就假装 你是出来看看天气情况的
But... promise, promise, promise me you'll come alone.
但是 一定一定 保证你一个人出来
Come have some brunch.
来吃点早午餐吧
Uh, no. No, no thank you, uh,
不 不了 谢谢
I just, uh, I need to talk with Emmett.
我就是 找艾美特有点事
And, uh, then I'll be on my way.
然后我就走了
I still have an erection.
我还硬着呢
What do you mean you still have an erection?
什么叫你还硬着
Thank you, CNN.
谢谢您了 大喇叭
I took viagra last night.
我昨晚吃了伟哥
It's been 18 hours and it won't go down.
已经过去18个小时了 就是软不下去
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Have you tried soaking it?
你有没有试过泡一下它
How about a cold shower?
洗个冷水澡如何
How about scaring it?
吓吓它怎么样
That's hiccups.
那是对付打嗝的
Thank you all for caring.
谢谢你们的关心
What about something that would absolutely turn you off?
要不试试某种肯定能让你失去性致的东西
That's a great idea. Why don't you two show him your tits?
好主意 你们应该给他看看你们的奶♥子♥
Brian! Brian!
布莱恩 布莱恩
You said this would last a few hours, tops.
你说过这顶多只会持续几小时
Go figure.
鬼知道啊
Maybe you should take some.
也许你也该吃点
Our sex life isn't what it used to be.
我们的性生活大不如前了
Well, we're down to like, four times a day.
现在减少到一天只有四次了
Look, I've gotta do something.
我必须得想个办法啊
Okay. Okay. Come on.
好吧 好吧 过来
Well, just try and make it till next Monday.
只要保持到下周一就好了
What's next monday?
下周一是什么日子
Bye.
拜
I can't believe...
我简直不敢相信
You're fucking me... again.
你又在 操♥我♥了
It was your idea...
那可是你的主意...
to steal...
跑去偷
Ted's...
泰德的
viagra.
伟哥
Are you gonna answer?
你去不去应门啊
They'll go away.
他们会走的
Mom.
妈
I'm sorry, am I disturbing you?
抱歉 打扰你了吗
I-I was going to leave this here by the door with a note,
我本打算把这个放在门边留个纸条的
But then I thought as long as I'm here...
不过我后来又想着 既然我都来了...
I might as well bang on his door a million times
不如使劲捶门 捶个几百万次
And drive him nuts until he answers.
把他逼疯 直到他开门为止
It's your favourite.
这是你最喜欢的
Chocolate-chocolate chip.
特浓巧克力蛋糕
It's just my way of saying thank you
这是我表达谢意的方式
for going with me to church.
谢谢你陪我去教堂
I can't tell you how much it meant.
我都无法形容那对我的意义有多重大
L-let's do it again. Soon.
那下次再一起去吧
I know you don't mean that.
我知道你这话不是真心的
I probably won't see you again for another six months.
我可能又有六个月见不到你
If you had any idea how lonely it gets now that your father is gone.
你都不知道你♥爸♥去世后 我有多孤独
I'm in that house...
我在那房♥子里
night and day by myself.
从早到晚都是一个人
The phone never rings.
电♥话♥从来也不响
If only... we could be close,
如果 我们能亲近点
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表