剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
than with me.
也不和我待在一起
He never cared about his family.
他从来不关心他的家庭
He didn't even want me to have you.
他甚至不想让我生下你
I know the story.
我知道这个故事
You may have heard it,
你也许听说过一些
but you don't know it.
但你不完全了解
You don't know how I had to put up with his abuse,
你不知道我是怎么承受他的虐待
you don't know how I had to protect you from him.
你不知道我在他面前如何护着你
You don't know how I had to...
你不知道我甘愿...
let him hit me instead of you.
让他打我 这样你才不会挨揍
You don't know that, do you?
这些你都不知道 是吧
I don't want to hear that.
我不想听这些
No, 'course not.
是啊 你当然不想听
You can't be bothered. You never could.
你从来不希望被这些事打扰
'cause you're selfish.
你是那么自私
That's not true.
不是这样的
I'm sorry to tell you, dear, but it is.
很遗憾 亲爱的 可你就是这样
All you ever cared about is yourself.
你只关心你自己
I can't depend on you any more than I could on him.
你们父子两个我谁也依靠不了
But there is someone I can count on,
总算还有个人能让我指望
no matter what.
无论发生什么事
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
Reverend Tom.
汤姆牧师
God.
是上帝
God will always be there for me.
上帝会永远庇佑着我
God will never let me down.
上帝永远不会让我失望
Who can you say that about?
还有谁能做到呢
My... my mom never did anything half-assed.
我妈妈做事从来不半途而废
She couldn't just join p-flag, right,
她不只加入了同性恋家属联谊会
she had to be the chapter president.
她还当上了分会主席
Sounds familiar.
听上去很耳熟
I bet you two'd have a lot in common, ma.
我敢说你们两个有不少共同点 妈
Anybody hungry? I am.
有人饿了吗 我饿了
You need any help? Nope.
要我来帮忙吗 不用
Ben's awesome, isn't he? Awesome.
本很棒吧 的确很棒
Where's my goddamn cheese grater?
我那该死的奶酪刨丝器去哪了
I like him, ma. I like him a lot.
我喜欢他 妈妈 我很喜欢他
I know you do, sweetheart. I like him too.
我知道 宝贝 我也喜欢他
He's handsome, charming, smart.
他英俊 迷人 聪明
Obviously works out more than once a week.
显然每周健身不止一次
I just don't like him for you.
我只是不希望他是你的对象
And frankly I don't appreciate you ambushing me.
而且说实话 我讨厌你搞突然袭击
I did not ambush you.
我没有突然袭击
You know how I feel about him.
你知道我对他的看法
I made it per- fectly clear.
我说得很清楚
And yet you didn't even bother to tell me
而你居然不通知我一声
you were bringing him.
就带他来家里
I don't need your permission.
我不需要你的允许
This is still my house.
这里还是我的房♥子
And in my house, you still say
只要在我家里 你就得问
"Mother, may I?"
"妈妈 可以吗"
I love him, ma.
我爱他 妈妈
That's the reality.
这是现实
And you're just gonna have to live with it.
你只能接受这个现实了
God, I miss New York.
老天 我想念纽约
I lived there for 12 years, you know.
要知道 我在那生活了12年
What's that bar on the upper west side?
上西区的那个酒吧叫什么来着
"The Works".
「工作酒吧」
You ever go there?
你去过吗
Oh, what, are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I grew up right around the corner.
我就在那附近长大的
So how long you been positive, Ben?
你患病有多久了 本
Mother.
妈
I'd just like to know.
我就是想知道而已
That's okay, I'm fine with it.
没事 我不介意
Five years.
5年了
What's your t-cell count?
你的T细胞指数是多少
Uh, it's 600.
是600
Ever been hospitalized?
住过院吗
No, not yet.
没 目前还没有
Knock wood.
敲木头保平安
Viral load?
病毒数量呢
Undetectable.
检测不到
On the cocktail?
用鸡尾酒疗法吗
Antivirals. What the fuck do you think you're doing?
只吃抗病毒药 你♥他♥妈♥的是在干什么
This is the reality, sweetheart.
这才是现实 亲爱的
And you're just gonna have to live with it.
你只能接受这个现实
Garlic bread?
来点蒜蓉面包吗
It's great that you're out in the world,
真高兴你终于出门了
you know, you're not letting it get you down.
你不能因为这件事一蹶不振
I wish something would get it down.
我还真希望有什么能让它"不振"呢
Hey, Ted.
你好啊 泰德
Listen, man, I'm sorry about the other night.
听着 那天晚上爽约的事 我很抱歉
I know.
我知道
How's Lulu?
露露怎么样了
Turns out she ate a pair of my shorts.
她似乎吞下了我的一条短裤
Caused her tummy great distress.
这给她的胃带来极大的负担
You know, the same thing happens to me.
我也有过这样的经历
So, you up for a little action?
那么 想跳跳舞 动起来吗
Oh, he's up for it, all right.
他已经"起来"了 跃跃欲试呢
That's some monster.
真是个巨大的怪物
Hey. Something wrong?
伙计 有什么不对吗
It's going down.
它软下去了
Oh, it is.
是啊
It is!
真的呢
It's going down.
它软下去了
I'm soft.
我软下去了
You made my dick soft!
你让我的鸡♥巴♥软下去了
Do you have to broadcast it?
你非要告诉全世界吗
Hey, I'm soft!
嘿 我软了
Look, I'm soft!
快看 我软了
Hey, I'm soft.
嘿 我软下去了
Hey! I'm soft!
嘿 我终于软了
It was supposed to be dinner,
本来就是顿好好的晚饭
not the fucking Spanish in-queer-sition.
不是什么同志审问会
She knows lots of positive people.
她认识很多HIV阳性的人
But none of them are dating her son.
但他们都没有和他儿子在恋爱
She's just trying to protect you.
她只是想保护你
I don't need anyone protecting me.
我不需要别人来保护我
Well, try telling her that.
你试试跟她说这话去
What she was asking, you have the right to know.
不过她问的那些问题 你也有权利知道
I'm in good shape now.
我现在是很健康
But I can't promise that I'll always be.
但我不能保证我会一直这样
But there is no always. There's only now.
凡事都没有永远 只有把握现在
That's all we have.
那是我们唯一拥有的
Isn't that what you're always telling me?
这不是你经常对我说的吗
That's what I'm always telling you.
是我对你说的
So, then...
那么
I don't care what anyone else says or feels.
我不在乎别人怎么想 怎么说
I just care how I feel.
我只在乎自己的想法
I want you to be very sure.
我希望你能非常确定
I am sure.
我很确定
Double.
双料的
Two double Jim Beam. Okay, coming up.
两杯双料占边威士忌 好的 马上来
Let me get that.
我来买♥♥单
There you go, sir.
没问题 先生
That's a first.
这还是第一次
A clergyman buying someone else a drink.
牧师请别人喝酒
Your mother tells me you were at church.
你妈妈告诉我你去了教堂
Yeah, well not for the reason you think.
是啊 不过不是你想的那个原因
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表