剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
But he was moving too fast, and you were too far away.
但是他走得太快了 而且你离我太远
Justin!
贾斯汀
I ran.
我跑过去
But there was no time to stop it.
但还是没来得及阻止他
And then he swung.
然后他挥动球棒
And it was too late.
一切都太迟了
There was nothing I could do.
我什么都做不了
And then you just lay there on the cold cement.
然后你躺在那冰冷的水泥地上
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不要 不要啊
God!
老天啊
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
真的不是你的错
Oh, god, that old biddy
天呐 那个老女人
who wrestled me for this thing,
为了这束花跟我抢得差点打起来
she had one hell of a grip.
她的手劲儿可真大
Try this.
来尝尝这个
Let me give a piece of this to my roommate,
我得拿一块蛋糕给我的室友
even though he's... happily married, you know.
虽然他 婚姻美满
You know, they say if you put a piece of wedding cake
但他们说 如果在枕头底下
under your pillow, you'll get, uh,
放块婚礼蛋糕 然后
you'll get icing all over your pillowcase.
然后你的枕套上就全是糖霜了
All right, now why don't you, show yourself right into my bedroom,
好了 不如你先去我的卧室
through there. Okay.
就从这过去 好的
I'll be with you in one minute.
我一会儿就来陪你
Thanks.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
The ride. Saving me.
谢你送我回来 谢你救了我
I didn't save you.
我没能救你
I meant tonight.
我是指今晚
So... will I see you again?
那 我还能再见你吗
Yeah, you'll see me.
当然 你会再见到我的
Well, don't wait too long.
可别等太久了
At this rate, who knows how long I'll be around?
照我这情况 谁知道我还能活多久呢
Justin! Where have you been?
贾斯汀 你到哪疯去了
Do you have any idea how worried I was?
你知不知道我多担心你啊
How could you just leave like that?
你怎么能就这么出走了
I left you a note.
我给你留了字条的
Come inside.
快进去
Okay, come on, come on be quiet.
好了 快 小声点
How about one more for the road?
不如再干一次 留着在路上回味吧
Six is my lucky number.
6是我的幸运数字
Oh, super. Okay.
太棒啦 好了
I left you my number by the bed.
我在床边给你留了我的号♥码
You sure you've got everything?
你没落下什么东西吧
Okay, scram.
好了 快走吧
Call me.
记得打给我
So, um...
那么
How was your piece of cake?
你那块蛋糕好吃吗
Mom, would you please stop crying?
妈 你能不能别哭了
Did she put you up to it?
是她让你这么干的吗
No, she did not put me up to it.
不 不是她让我这么干的
That's right, blame the Jew.
是啊 什么都怪犹太人
Damn it, mother,
该死的 妈
if Lynnette can get married,
如果丽奈特可以结婚
three times, then why the hell can't I?
还结了三次 那为什么我就不能呢
Well, frankly, I don't give a shit what people think.
坦白说 我才不管别人怎么想的
Two women do not get married.
两个女人是不能结婚的
Love to daddy.
跟爸爸说我爱他
How can we show our faces? What are...
我们以后还怎么见人 我们...
Can't wait to see the video.
迫不及待想看婚礼录像
Do you know how many weddings we're invited to this season?
你知道我们被邀请去参加多少个婚礼吗
And anniversary parties?
以及周年纪念仪式
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
I can't believe they're this upset.
我真不敢相信他们这么生气
Fear not.
不用怕
In time they'll sweep it under their waspy rug,
假以时日 他们就会把这事埋在心底
and forget all about it.
然后彻底忘掉
I don't want to forget about it.
我不想忘
I want full and equal recognition,
我想得到全面平等的认可
if not under the law,
就算法律不认可
then at least in my own parents' house.
至少也要得到我父母的认可
I'd count on getting hitched in Mississippi first.
我指望密西西比州能率先通过同志婚姻
Can't we stay in bed a little longer? No.
能在床上多躺一会儿吗 不行
You still haven't answered my question.
你还没回答我的问题呢
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
You weren't serious?
你不是认真的吧
I was dead serious.
我是非常认真的
Why do they get to receive everyone's blessings and presents
为什么他们就能得到世人的祝福跟礼物
and we don't?
而我们就不行呢
I knew it had to do with presents.
我就知道你其实在乎的是礼物
Look, we can't get married.
听着 我们是不能结婚的
I mean, for one thing it's not legal,
我是说 首先这是不合法的
only symbolic.
只能是象征意义的
And for another, you know how I feel about weddings.
再说了 你也知道我对于婚礼的看法
They're antiquated...
那是过时的
meaningless rituals for heterosexuals.
异性恋之间毫无意义的仪式
I've heard.
我知道的
Linz, we have a marriage...
琳 我们已经拥有婚姻了
and a family...
我们有个家
Six years strong,
此情已六年
give or take a few bumps in the road.
尽管途中遭遇过一些不顺
And as nice as it would be to have a party
结婚能办个热闹的喜宴
and payback, finally,
还能收礼物 的确很好
for all the wedding gifts we've shelled out for throughout the years,
毕竟我们多年来送出去那么多结婚礼物
we don't need any of that to prove
但我们无需靠这些来证明
to ourselves we love each other.
我们深爱彼此
Now come on.
快起来吧
Let's go and grab our kid and get some brunch.
带上孩子 我们一起去吃点东西
I mean, if I'd known how many men you
如果我早知道能在
could meet at straight functions,
异性恋活动上遇见这么多男人
I'd have started going years ago.
我肯定早就跑去参加了
Leave it to you to sniff out the one truffle in the garden.
在直男的海洋中找出一个基佬的任务就交给你了
I wouldn't be so sure.
那可不一定
I have my suspicions about the groom.
我有点怀疑那个新郎也是基佬
Oh, you mean Lindsay's sister
你是说琳赛的姐姐
might actually break her own record.
可能要再结一次婚了吗
How about you, Michael?
你呢 迈克
How was your night on the town?
你的城中一夜过得怎么样啊
He brought home a nice centrepiece of his own.
他带了个完美帅哥回来
Jeez, Em.
天呐 小艾
You certainly didn't waste any time, did you?
看来你真是没有浪费一点时间 是吧
In town less than 24 hours and...
回来这里不到24小时
Why shouldn't he get a little action?
他凭什么不能搞点"活动"
He's outside the required 400-mile limit
他已经出了400英里内
for extra-marital quickies and anonymous assignations.
「不准出轨和约炮」的禁制范围了
Mind you, if you want to do anything further,
提醒一下 如果你还想玩些更刺♥激♥的
you'll need overseas travel and a minimum 14-day stay.
你就要到国外去 至少待上14天了
I just thought, with everything you wrote, that, you know,
我只是在想 你写给我们的信里说的那些话
you and David were so in love, so committed...
说你跟大卫彼此深爱 已经定终身了...
Every relationship has its own set of rules.
每份感情都有各自的一套规则
Their arrangement is none of our business.
他们的安排 与我们无关
Right, sweetie?
是吧 亲爱的
Now who wants a potsticker?
你们谁想要点锅贴
We broke up.
我们分手了
What?
什么
It's over.
我们完了
David and I are over.
我和大卫彻底完了
God. You know, these are the best pan-fried dumplings I've ever had.
天啊 这真是我吃过的最好吃的锅贴
Did you hear what he just said?
你没听到他刚才说的话吗
He broke up.
他们分手了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表