剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Mr. Bellweather, I am so, so validated by what you write.
贝维泽先生 我相当认可您书中的观点
You are a font of inspiration and wisdom.
您就是灵感与智慧之源泉
A font? Well, how kind.
源泉 真好啊
And you are?
你是...
I'm Ted.
我叫泰德
Ted, uh, Ted Schmidt.
泰德·施密特
Uh, it's, uh, s-c-h-m...
拼写是SCHM...
Sign this.
签这个
"To Brian Kinney,
"给布莱恩·肯尼
Please accept my apologies for what I wrote about you.
我之前写的对你的评价 请接受我的道歉
I'm a sucking sack of shit.
我就是个满嘴喷粪的混♥蛋♥
Love and luck, Howie."
祝你一切都好 小霍敬上"
Oh, god.
天呐
I take it you are...
我猜你就是...
His teenage lover.
他的少年爱人
It's a pleasure to meet such a bright, brave young man.
能见到如此乐观勇敢的年轻人真是荣幸
If anyone deserves an award for heroism, it's you.
如果说谁有资格获得英雄奖 肯定非你莫属
You had no right to say those things.
你没权利那样抨击他
On the contrary, it was my obligation.
恰恰相反 那是我的义务
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
He's also stolen part of it.
他也夺走了你生命的一部分
Your innocence, your youth.
比如你的纯真 你的青春年华
One day you'll see
有一天你会发现
he's hurt you as much as your attacker.
他对你造成的伤害 和攻击你的人一样
Come on, Brian.
我们走 布莱恩
By the way...
顺便说下
I'm 30.
我才30岁
Thank you, that's great.
谢谢 太棒了
Emmett?
艾美特
You didn't tell me.
你没告诉我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
That you could cook.
你会做饭啊
Smells fantastic.
闻起来太香了
Oh-h, it's... just a little sauce piquante. For the fish.
只是在鱼上面加了点辣酱而已
Blair'll be sorry he missed this.
布莱尔错过这顿一定会很后悔
He's, uh... h-he's not here?
他 他不在吗
It's his night to read
今晚轮到他去念故事
to the visually impaired gay seniors group.
给患有视力障碍的的老年同性恋者听了
Well, I'll just, uh, I'll just set the table for one, then.
那我就只准备一个人的餐具好了
Why don't you eat with me?
不如我们一起吃啊
I hate dining alone.
我讨厌一个人吃饭
All right.
好吧
Mind if I have a taste?
介意我先尝一口吗
Ah, here. If you let me.
好 我帮你
Got some on your pants.
撒到你裤子上了
Better... better get that out before it... stains.
最好在形成污渍前 赶紧擦掉
I'll take my pants off.
那我把裤子脱掉好了
No-no-no! no.
别别别
Don't do that. Yeah, w-we'll just...
不用脱 那个 我们只需要...
we'll just do it this way.
只要这么擦擦就行了
You know, on second thought,
转念一想
maybe you... Nononono.
也许你可以自己... 不不不
Go ahead. You're doing just fine.
继续 你擦得不错
But... you'd better rub harder.
不过 你最好"摩擦"得再用力点
Been to any museums?
你最近去过博物馆吗
Read any good books... lately?
或者读过什么好书吗
Look what I've done.
瞧瞧我都干了什么
Forgive me, Father.
原谅我吧 天父
Chateau foutre, '90.
城♥堡♥酒庄酿造 90年的
It's a very good year.
绝对珍藏够久
Black angus.
黑安格斯牛肉
So blue it moos.
烹饪程度近乎是生的
Wait till you see what's for dessert.
甜点就更震撼了
Death by chocolate.
死神巧克力蛋糕
Is there any other way to go?
还有什么比这更美好的呢
And just when you thought it couldn't get any better...
就在你以为不会有更多惊喜的时候...
Maybe there is more to life than sex.
看来生活除了性♥爱♥ 的确还有其他享受
Fine food,
美味佳肴
fine wine,
珍藏美酒
fine cigar.
高档雪茄
What do you want?
你们两个有何所求
You're so cynical you can't appreciate a little tlc?
你这么愤世嫉俗 一点热情招待都不习惯吗
From lesbian Lucy and Ethel?
女同版的露西和艾瑟尔会这么好
Spill it.
说吧
You know the award from the centre?
你知道同性恋中心的那个奖项吧
The one you never wanted anyway?
就是你之前死活都不想要的那个
What about it?
怎么了
Well, guess what? You don't have to accept it.
你猜怎么着 你不用去接受那个奖了
I don't?
不用吗
We explained to them that
我们跟他们解释说
you didn't feel comfortable with public attention,
你不习惯获得公众关注
so they said all you have to do is say,
所以他们说你只要说一句
"Thanks anyway, but no thanks"
"多谢了啊 不过算了"
and the whole thing will just go away.
然后就当没这回事一样
Isn't that great?
是不是超棒啊
You don't have to prepare a speech,
你不用准备演讲稿
you don't have to wear a tux.
也不用穿燕尾服了
Nothing!
完全不用忙活
That's great. Yeah.
太好了 是啊
What's the real reason?
真正的原因是什么
Could it be they read Howard Bellweather's bullshit
是不是他们看了霍华德·贝维泽写的那些屁话
and now they're afraid that if they honour me
意识到如果颁奖给我
they'll tarnish their spotless image?
会玷污他们纯洁无暇的美好形象
Or even worse, lose their precious corporate sponsors?
或者更糟 失去大企业赞助商
And now they want me to spare them the embarrassment.
现在他们不希望我去参加 让他们尴尬
Guess what?
你们猜怎么着
I'm not doing them any favours.
我可不会让他们如愿
Oh, come on, Brian. You didn't even want it.
得了 布莱恩 你根本不想要那个奖
We practically had to force-feed it to you.
本来就是我们强迫你去的
That was before I realized...
因为当时我没意识到
what an honour it would be
被这样一个优秀
to be recognized by such a fine, upstanding organization.
杰出的组织认可 是多么光荣的事
I've even...
我甚至...
started working on my acceptance speech, in fact.
都开始写我的获奖感言了
Want to hear it? God!
要听听看吗 老天呐
Greetings and welcome all you...sexually challenged,
热烈欢迎...性取向不主流的
transmogrified, bi-polar whatever the-fuck-you-ares...
变性的 患有躁郁症的 乱七八糟的妖魔鬼怪
Hey, boys!
孩子们
Hi, honey.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, Teddy.
嗨 泰迪
Excuse me,
不好意思
but I believe these seats are reserved for the living.
这些位子是留给活人坐的吧
Ma, do you have to sit here?
妈 你非要坐这不可吗
Well, I don't see a sign that says "Reserved for Brian".
这里没写着布莱恩专座吧
I told you. I know.
我都说了 我知道
I know you're uncomfortable
我知道你不喜欢
hanging out in gay bars with your mother.
和自己老妈一起泡同志酒吧
But look at it this way.
但你可以这样想
If you meet somebody nice,
要是你看上哪个小伙子
you won't have to bring him home to meet me,
不用带回家给我看
'cause I'm already here.
因为我就在现场
I'm not meeting anybody.
我没打算勾搭谁
With an attitude like that
你这样的态度
you sure as hell won't.
当然是勾搭不上啦
You two stick-in-the-muds have got to go have some fun!
你们两个保守的家伙得去尽情玩乐啊
Come on. Go dancing, huh?
赶紧 去跳跳舞
Go get laid.
找人上♥床♥
What kind of mindless palliative
这是针对「存在焦虑」的
is that for existential angst?
哪门子无脑的治标不治本的方法
Say what?
你说什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表